My Link Stack Approaches 50K

Am I really going to be rich? Not trying to brag or boast, it just doesn't feel real.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.55.06 PM.png (481x212, 46K)

Attached: 1526158770871.png (500x593, 169K)

>6'4 210lbs
>tfw mogged by Bill O'Reilly

Attached: 1508210889639.jpg (231x218, 8K)

when I was 6'2 210 at the start of this year, a large fit me. sometimes I would wear a medium
Bill is just a fatass

buuuuuuuuuuullshit

I know, it's a boring thread. But still, the feeling of potential financial freedom is bizarre.

yep. I wore 34 inch pants, too.
I worked out and muscle is more dense than fat.

It doesn't feel real because it's not real... yet. I don't think it will take a long time to see some action but be prepared to wait 1-2 years for it. Keep your keys, passwords, etc safe and live life like you don't have it until then.

Bill is definitely bragging about becoming an XXL.

43k LINK here, trying to build up to 50k, we're gonna make it user keep it in cold storage and forget about it, youll be pleasantly surprised one day...

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

50000 x 0=0. I'd hang on to that day job if I were you.

Thanks for the warning. I just sold everything. I feel so much lighter and safer, thanks user.

Why am I laughing so hard?

Dreaming in your waking hours is refreshing isn’t it?

it's driving me fucking insane

Bill isn't wrong. It's a combination of wanting to save money and making menswear more effeminate. Remember how men never wore v-necks and T-shirts were made of stiffer, more durable cotton?

This is terrible advice. Keep your LINK on binance so you can transfer it to your node ASAP when maiinnet is announced. You will only have a few seconds to squat on the best data feeds. First movers will make MILLIONS on staking from the best data feeds but the good ones will go quick.

I hope 20k links is enough to provide 20k usd (or btc equivalent) per year

All I need then is a usb with private key in it, and I'll be able to survive in almost any first world cities. The rise of crypto will make the nomadic lifestyle so much easier

I was at 75k. I'm now at 93k. Just waiting for 2020. Traveling the world....comfy AF...knowing I'm going to make it. If I don't, I'll just neck myself.

i have 105k link so whatever you are ill be double that. most likely double poor than you eoy

It's so hard trying to stay patient with this shit. I'm trying though.

truly Jow Forumsarre

laughing so hard at you retarded idiots that put thousands of dollars into LINK

You're not wearing a medium for most brands at 210lbs even if it is muscle

Only got 10k, but I'm about to add another 2.5k. I figure doing that every week until eoy I should be sitting pretty.

I so want to join these magnificent bastards... and it would be so easy at this price. Holy fuck it's like some weird masochistic performance art...

Attached: 1185605438130.jpg (425x492, 26K)

I'm already rich from the last bullrun faggot. Who cares. You are now a top prospect to eat a bullet in 2021 when LINK moons btw. LINK will hit $100 on the next bullrun. ETH will be over 10k.

10k to make it by 2022. 1k is minimum suicide insurance.

You fuckers want me to pump at 19 cents when you got in at 15? Fuck that noise, I'ma gonna wait a few more days.

Link will still be relevant in the far future whether you like it or not.

>implying you cannot send coins from cold storage just as quickly as you could send from exchange

user, i...

Please jnironically may some one of you bangholders explian why this piece of shit will have any value to anyone besides the stupid cucks that fall for the meme in this degenerate board?

The ability to automize financial agreements between two parties and the ability to save billions by using a self executing smart contract?

I'm not sure you deserve to make it user. How many fucking LINK threads have there been for the last 9 months that explain this? If you can't understand it, buy TRON, NANO and GTFO.

As far as inknownerhereum are able to do partnof that and will doon impliment what is legt to fullf it so if that its all the reason i do understand why this has no intrinsic value

All those are also shitcoins no real world use case or value beside speculation link tier

>1k is minimum suicide insurance.
Well.. shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-185744.png (1536x2048, 146K)

>As far as inknownerhereum are able to do partnof

Attached: 1531410034114.png (638x359, 247K)

Someone call a bondulance

I was going to try and reply to your reply but I sat here reading it for a couple minutes and legitimately gave up trying to figure out what you wrote.
>As far as inknownerhereum are able to do partnof that and will doon impliment what is legt to fullf it so if that its all the reason i do understand why this has no intrinsic value

dyor faggot

This

Attached: 1530942597327.jpg (600x600, 115K)

Fundus are not safeu

im keepin mine on binance theres more risk of one of those sketchy wallets stealing your coins or losing them somehow fucking around with your coins

Mine is on binance. I have my phone linked to it dont really see a way to hack my wallet

the only way is if they completely exit scam but then everyone is fucked

at that point if binance is compromised then fuck it anyways fuck it all