WHO WAS THE FAGGOT THAT CALLED ME BAT SHIT CRAZY

BAT GETTING LISTED ON COINBASE. seriously fuck all you haters "maybe it will get added in two years blah" I was shilling BAT hard. I felt like I was the only shiller, doing gods work posting day and night. I EVEN MADE MY OWN SHITTY BAT MEMES.

Attached: bat.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stansberrychurchouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/The-Crypto-Capital-Launch-Report-July-2018.pdf
londonletter.org/basic-attention-token/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was me

Attached: batttt.png (800x800, 608K)

That's a fucking badly colored triangle. I wanna' see a bat.

this was also me

Attached: bnnm.png (800x800, 223K)

Hey man your memes got me to buy a 1k stack. Thanks m8

were in this together

Attached: 1527431412015.png (950x795, 1.24M)

BAT is going to enable a new generation of content providers to become wealthy from their work. Globally.
Wave 1 is about to start and the waves only get bigger from here.

Attached: batlord.jpg (300x213, 42K)

You're still batshit crazy if you believe that it's going to be listed on Jewbase, they're playing you like a goddamn fiddle with using words like "exploring" and they recently announced that the coins they mentioned are NOT GUARANTEED to be listed but rather give you a cocktease.

The coin that will however be listed on coinbase is obviously 0x since coinbase bought out an exchange that worked exclusively from the 0x blockchain and with that coinbase has an interest in 0x.

Shit is going to tank hard once people realize it's 0x and not these other shitcoins though 0x is a shitcoin itself it is in the interest of coinbase to add it to their exchange.

Attached: 1512579888333.jpg (766x864, 130K)

BAT is going to use coinbase api to enable the purchase BAT button in the browser. It will introduce many to coinbase.
Coinbase is only acting in their self interests which is why we can trust that BAT will be listed where there is regulatory clarity.

Good thread. Similar feels here.
>muh omiseGO will get added to coinbase before BAT
Where are these rats? Show yourselves!

That statement was clearly in reference to the other coins. There's a reason they're going with BAT and 0X first.

Or you could just keep being willfully ignorant. That's fine too.

Bat will be listed first alongside zrx

> Rumors of Eich and CB listing literally over a year ago (from both Eich and CB)
> Eich is huge in the tech scene
> Working product
> Coinbase wants to add "Utility Tokens" and BAT has long-declared itself as such
> BAT advisor works for Coinbase
> BAT HQ is down the street from Coinbase HQ

This. Plus to follow Brendan mentioned they are building a dAPP marketplace for Brave. Ads are just step one, soon after it will be " Hey Normies here is a whole online ecosystem to go spend the BAT you just earned in." Then dAPPs will be usable for coupons, paywalls, exclusive content, No more of this Cryptokitties bullshit.

>be me
>the year is 2020
>no one uses Chrome anymore
>Brave is as popular as Javascript and more popular than Firefox ever was
>every single news corporation uses paywalls to collect BAT from readers
>Google actually supports BAT because they collect a percentage of BAT from every contribution to a YouTube channel
>the NFL and NBA stream games online which can only be accessed after paying your game fee in BAT
>reddit uses BAT to monetize upvotes and downvotes, like Steem but better and actually mainstream
>online games use BAT for micropayments
>Netflix charges BAT/hour of viewership
>Brendan Eich's homerun project actually saves the internet from regressing into a catastrophic implosion
>feels good man

It's up 30% now. What's the ceiling on this??

Lol there isn’t one

probably 30-40% short term.
It will blow off pretty soon considering the market itself is in a slump.

Buying now could be even more risky if Bitcoin decides to spike up again towards 10k. You could ultimately still loose to the market.

Meh, Coinbase was in bed with it, you knew they were always going to list it, I'm surprised it wasn't already priced.

Good on them but that Brave browser creeps me out. Has a steemit stink to it.

it is a popular coin user, congrats. it is also a stupid as fuck shitcoin that will fail. i'd rather read tiny classified ads

No ceiling, resistance at .55 if it breaks that fomo in.

>rumoured ad trial partners

Attached: 1531442623802.png (1783x880, 644K)

ok i am seriously fomoing now. but isn't it too late to buy since it already pumped? shouldn't i wait for it to drop back down? i am worried if i buy now i will get slaughtered since it already pumped hours ago

FOMO NOW LAD

never buy after a pump like that dummy. how fucking green are you?

I'll turn you right now.
>Browser is being ugraded using chromium
>7m+ Brave downloads
>3m+ montly active users
>16,000+ content creators signed up

>only 65,000 BAT contract addresses

Most browsing is done on mobiles est. 70%+ when payments are enabled and users can earn money through browsing it'll pop to at least, the $6 -$12 range.

Attached: 1529797755073.jpg (670x503, 36K)

ok but i am getting mixed answers. some are saying what you say but others are saying it will go way higher. why would it be such a bad idea to buy now? i asked this question a couple hours ago and i think it's already gone up even more since then.

it's a timeframe issue. Will it grow beyond the current price in the next year? Yes.
Will it drop in price from this high within the next week? Yes,

No one can accurately time the market flawlessly, but buying right now seems riskier than waiting 3 days and checking again.

ok thank you

This but unironically.

X20-x40 on current price - Stansberry churchhouse group
$3-$12 - London letter
Brendans public bet of $3 EoY
Expect a x10 with ease.

stansberrychurchouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/The-Crypto-Capital-Launch-Report-July-2018.pdf

londonletter.org/basic-attention-token/

Attached: 1531513502590.jpg (960x956, 137K)