Number 1 on the list : Chainlink

Number 1 on the list : Chainlink

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-003724.png (720x1280, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

concurrence.io/further/similarprojects/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/71l94v/are_ark_and_chainlink_link_trying_to_play_the/
smithandcrown.com/asset/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

concurrence.io/further/similarprojects/

How do link oracles differ from Ark smart contracts? Competitors in the same space?

"Number one on the list is ChainLink. These guys have a tremendous amount of momentum. ChainLink is a complex system of data providers and data proxies that is tightly coupled with financial organizations and big name research organizations. We are very excited to see their work go live because Sergey Nazarov is really swinging for the fences."

".. tightly coupled with financial organizations and big name research organizations. We are very excited to see their work.."

>".. tightly coupled with financial organizations and big name research organizations. We are very excited to see their work.."
.. Very excited.. Get a boner user

Oracle / smart contracts
See it's 2 different words

Ffs, clear your notifications.

This is quite a thread you have going, Pajeet. Is this the general level of Link discussion around here? Some guy telling himself to get a boner?

Yes sir, buy link sir, very interesting project

smartcontract: If condition A (or B or C ect) is met, then previously agreed upon event will then happen. So how do we know if the "condition" is met? especially is the condition occurs outside of the blockchain........ you need a decentralized oracle. What is Chainlink.....

this

Attached: 1524185615384.gif (200x270, 586K)

Sad thread OP, Kys.

Ark promises something similar called smartbridge allowing silo blockchains to communicate. Maybe. Big development team, fancy web site, no Russian philosophy major.

I could take an hour to figure this out but the LinkMarines are so much fun.

Un frenchie sur biz.

>these guys have a tremendous amount of momentum

since fucking when? does this guy know something? I wouldn't call the pivot tracker tasks "tremendous amount of momentum" so it must be somethign else

nice shilling website OP, how long did it take for you to make?

Yes, but chainlink is middleware. Compatible with (eventually) every major blockchain... even the private blockchains like hyperledger

What the fuck is concurrence.io

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/71l94v/are_ark_and_chainlink_link_trying_to_play_the/

It looks like they will bump into each other. One is worth twenty cents and Jow Forums approved, the other has fucking bumperstickers in the real world. Not being a poorfag looking to moon allows me to flip a coin I guess.

Attached: 1531525645072.jpg (2645x1899, 1.24M)

smithandcrown.com/asset/

No chainlink but lists other shit like bibox token.

CEO IS LITERALLY CHAINLINK ADVISOR.

Either link is a scam or this company is a scam trying to keep its users from being rich. I vote the latter.

Have you thought about a third possibility... avoid SEC marketing accusation. The avoidance is intentional. Hi SEC, Link is not a security

So whatever this website lists makes it automatically a security... get real -_-

The absolute state

>i vote.
you're 12, shut up.

You linkfags are precious. Read the thread.

Learn to capitalize your ā€œIā€ā€™s pajeet.

>reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/71l94v/are_ark_and_chainlink_link_trying_to_play_the/
ok, go buy ur arkie then.... Link is connecting off chain info to the blockchain, nothing to do with your interchain bridge. If you don't know the differece between a smartcontract, an oracle and a interchain bridge then go back to your reddit thread

>Apple

I have been in this rabbit hole for two hours now, trying to get a read on StableCoin and SchellingCoin and whatnot. Link and Ark may do the same things but I wouldn't bet on either. It's a philosophical problem as much as a technical one.

Not that linkmarines care. Luck be with you.

Link has connections, ark does not. You must also believe resumes > who you know.

swinging for the fences huh? is that what they're calling it now.

ARK is like another iteration of Ethereum
smartbridges are kinda centralized
LINK is something else entirely
both have their uses
LINK haters are stupid
>inb4 AUGUR

>no Russian philosophy major.
foolish then since apparently Russians can control every election and split every nation down the middle

Ark is literally useless. WHO is using it???????????

Compete with ETH ADA XLM HYPERLEDGER. Lmao

Sergey does like to swing his dick around to keep the thots coming

Ark is sitting among WANCHAIN Ubiq Icon Neo Eos

Shit no one will use. Absolute trash chains.

A look at their development teams and projects is a click away, user. Really best of luck. Hey, I could be back in at two dimes, who knows.

>Hey man I might buy high

Attached: 1475548376749.png (217x190, 55K)

>momentum
>Has no working product
Lmao

Deluded arkies.

>ADA
Not a product.