This is my bank statement for June

This is my bank statement for June

Am I gonna make it?

Attached: bank transaction june.png (754x528, 28K)

needs more salary

big TD fan

the figures on the right don't make sense
what are you hiding from us?

your student loan costs more than my car.

>getting absolutely JUSTED by "other bank fees"

you're a dumbass

>I still live at home
Ask your mommy after she brings you your tendies

Nope. I'm turning 23 in a few months.

GFY

Attached: bank.png (760x230, 17K)

Why the fuck do you have a mortgage that expensive?

This is the poorest ive been since high school. Fuck my shiity ass poverty life. I lost 95% on shitcoins and bitmex and only have .05 bitcoin i haven't traded in weeks. the 2 deposits were withdrawals form coin base. I dont even get allowance.

Attached: richaf.jpg (912x640, 80K)

LMFAO. 440k mortgage. 3k checking account never gonna make it

Hes drinking the "mortgage debt is good debt" kool aid.

hhahahahaha slave to the mortgage

mort = death

uhhh... looking pretty bleak, senpai.

Attached: 1524185490332.png (472x458, 316K)

Its amazing how quick op abandoned his thread when he showed his 400k mortgage that he's trying to pay with a McDonald's manager salary.

YIKES

Attached: 1529532806757.png (200x257, 83K)

440k mortgage with a McDonald's supervisor salary. Kek. Bought the peak didn't you faggot? You should work on upping your salary

Whats the $800 credit card purchase for?

Attached: 1531523911617.jpg (500x394, 31K)

Just wait when the housing market utterly implodes and op is left bagholding a house that will be worth about 200k at most.

>crypto cash out
Not gonna make it

your insurance is insane. what are you doing?

>credit card (muh debt)
>$123 gas bill
>$143 internet & TV
>Not differing student loans until the end of time

Looks bad, senpai. How the fuck do you pay $123 for gas and why do you still have a TV? I only pay $54 for gas in Chicago and $12 for internet without TV. Your life seems like a boomer meme.

>YTD Dividends

Nigga, why do they even show you that column? Nobody with a $35 balance is earning dividends.

Attached: Laughing Crying Pepe.jpg (800x679, 100K)

ITT: Neets who can’t qualify for a mortgage tell you paying for a home is bad.

Holy fuck. You're 23 and you have a mortgage too. What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you take on so much debt so young? You really did fall for the boomer meme...Sad.

More than half of your salary goes into credit card payments. They're written over so I can't know what's really going on so here's what I think:

Stop buying consumer shit you don't really need (TV, electronic or design accessories, items you don't have a purpose for before you buy them). Don't buy shit you don't already have money for (except items of really high value like property), that's how you lose your freedom. Also stop spending your time consuming worthless media, you'll stop wanting such vanity items.

t. I owe no money to anyone, you cannot understand how free I am.

Not necessarily, its just bad practice to make the minimum payments. Honestly if you can't pay it off within 5 years you probably don't need it. Why do you want to spend an extra 25 years paying the interest Jew?

My parent’s home value doubled in price in the past ~8 years. That’s why it’s not bad to get a mortgage.

The housing market in Canada doesn’t see any chances of slowing down. We only have ~35 million people with projected population between 40 to 60 million in the next ~45 years.

because it's called leveraging.

>>The housing market in Canada doesn’t see any chances of slowing down

Found the summer fag. Baby wasn't even around in 2008

Mom?

Lol. Canada was widely known for not being affected by the housing crash because of regulation on mortgages. I don’t know what the fuck you’re going on about.

Sad. You should've kept living with your parents to save money. Americans are so retarded with the "moving out" meme. Never move out if you really don't have to.

You can still buy dirt cheap houses here in the right areas. And some areas have expensive houses. I want to see shit crash and burn so I can afford a house in a decent area. But I don't see it honestly. We have swarms of sand niggers coming in and a lot of them seem to have money. At the very least they will take over the cheap housing, pushing white Canadians to buy up the more expensive properties. It's probably not going to crash.