Ripple fags BTFO

Attached: 1515779937843.jpg (113x160, 8K)

Those delusional fags will not sell! FFS, can't wait to be rid of those fuckers, Ripple hodlers are /reedit/ tier!

actually its not "Ripple" anymore, its "XRP". they have taken great pains recently to claim that Ripple and XRP are 2 completely separate and non-related entities, probably because of the ongoing securities issue with the SEC

with all of the confusion i dont know why anyone would continue holding this shitcoin. Even the most deluded XRP bagholders are obviously confused as they continue to use "Ripple" and "XRP" interchangeably.

It doesn't matter how many partnerships Ripple has or how many banks they work with, it will never affect the price of XRP, because as Ripple themselves are now saying: Ripple ≠ XRP

Both need to die!

Attached: 6F8A079B-B760-430E-8282-3F6D9B526439.jpg (1200x1047, 77K)

>xrp needs to die
there is literally nothing wrong with xrp and nothing bad happened with it

Coinbase are cowards who fear ripple

>Coinbase are cowards who fear ripple

the fact that you continue calling it "ripple" shows how out of the loop you are and that you have no idea what is even going on right now. I don't blame you, it's a confusing mess.

t. delusional newfag

Coinbase listing XRP is like Coinbase listing USDT

only retarded XRP holders think there will be a coinbase listing

>it's not ripple it's XRP
Insufferable. You probably call google alphabet.

here is a graphic recently created by Ripple that was posted on their twitter and then deleted. As you can see, they are trying to make it perfectly clear that Ripple and XRP are 2 completely separate and non-related entities. According to Ripple, they have nothing to do with each other. It's turning into a confusing clusterfuck with Ripple separating themselves from XRP and throwing the bagholders under the bus.

Is this mess something you would want to be a part of?

Attached: wEcBWGQjjYNLk18sPSd5asiF5Q4GI-KZD4XRgK5pRTE.jpg (460x767, 65K)

>created by Ripple
& that is were i stopped reading!
PLZ fuck off to /reddit/
NO ONE CARES!!!!!

google: xrp sbi japan july

Attached: 1520809499917.jpg (474x447, 78K)

>xrp sbi japan july
found a delusional one!

Nice counter RKG but you're still a delusional bag holder.

Man you got to be kidding me what the fuck are they thinking

>delusional
lmao, xrp didnt dumped a cent, coinbase not listing xrp anytime soon is priced in long time ago, this whole coinbase xrp thing is just more opium for the xrp hate cult
and may be actually good, the reddit xrp holders may dump so we can go bull again

>found a delusional one!

Attached: 467213476.png (901x959, 754K)

nice trajectory stellar snake

>may be actually good
delusional
>the reddit xrp holders may dump so we can go bull again
delusional

(((SBI SECURITIES)))

you seem to be more interested in xrp than any holder, you religiously post on every xrp thread trying to fud it and distort the way people see it
but lets just follow the trend for a moment
yeah user sure xrp is going to 0 straight in a single red candle. no dead cat bounce, even market stop loses wont trigger, coinbase killed xrp, dont look at xrp price ever again just ignore it and imagine it doesnt exist, xrp is haram, pray to satoshi and thank him for every day you live free of xrp and dont forget to thank coinbase

why is coinbase such a big deal? the volume seems pretty low even for bitcoin...

>xrp is so useless you are literally banking on an exchange listing to pump it
As pathetic as "when binance" moon boys.

Congrats on this, seriously.

right with this x3 when it hits coinbase? thoughts opinions?

>What is xRapid

Absolute brainlet

>he doesn't know about bitfinex printing non-fiat backed tether

Because it's the easiest way for normies to buy crypto

Should I sell my XRP for XLM?

boomers and normies going "oh this is cheap, maybe it will moon one day" thus making it moon fucking with a month.

Should i sell my HBKKJC for XXXYNCZ?

He lived at a little distance from his body, regarding his own acts with doubtful side-glances. He had an odd autobiographical habit which led him to compose in his mind from time to time a short sentence about himself containing a subject in the third person and a verb in the past tense.
>chainlink $1keoy

Yes. You would have to be an idiot to believe any of this.

You can tell who the newfags are in here as they cling to Ripple... I mean XRP

do it, it's the Jow Forums way

>would have to be an idiot to not believe any of this.
Keep denial and y will fomo later.

Fomo?