What should i learn

strawpoll.me/17581339/r
what should i learn

Attached: what should i learn.jpg (400x220, 66K)

None
Learn spanish instead

learn how to shut the fuck up and shove your stupid questions up your arse

Proper English.

fucking based

It's a shit language spoken by brown Negros
Answer the question you french ape
Shutup you ugly russian bitch caveman
I do that enough in my History essays so here I let go a bit lol

You should learn the language of the Québecois BVLL who have been cucking you for decades now

But I am not an anglo so how would they be cucking me

i dont get it. both are arab-speaking countries

>say the niggerish latin speaking one

Based Zhang

Only if your mind is made of memes
Besides I would always rather be surrounded by arabs than literal apes lol

Attached: 1552190593420.jpg (750x400, 52K)

How to tie a strong knot

french is also a romance language
except that it's for fagets lel

well, justin trudeau will soon make your wish come true.

German isn't useful unless you wanna live here or are an enthusiast about German literature
French might be more useful because of Quebec

Can you teach me??
Eeeeh I don't think I am going to live in Canada my whole life though
Maybe if I had long term plan to live here that would be more true but I might leave after I finish university
Thing is I want to do masters in an other country and I think Germany would be a pretty good place to do it, plus I've been to Europe and I think most Europeans in general are better than people here

> I think Germany would be a pretty good place to do it
It's filled with Germans

There needs to be more votes RIGHT NOW
The tension is dripping hot
Please do not be mean to your German friends, I know you secretly like each-other

Attached: intensity.png (1014x400, 20K)

you don't seem to understand you chimpanzee, i'm telling you're not in position to talk about arab language when "yours" is the more niggerish of the latin family.

French is spoken in more places like South America and Africa and islands all over the fucking place. Also German is an ugly language.

>It's a shit language spoken by brown negros
Like french and german basically

French.

Attached: images (1).jpg (618x496, 54K)

>German is an ugly language
I don't think so, maybe some aspects of it sound pretty rough but it's not the worst out there
Basically, but I don't see point in learning spanish if I wasn't american
Even spain isn't a redeemable country

>Please do not be mean to your German friends, I know you secretly like each-other
M*nu get off my board

Attached: 1531674852044.jpg (800x450, 96K)

>M*nu
Why do you hate peace and coexistence?!

Attached: 1542364880758.png (381x373, 12K)

becase he's a self hating fag sucking anglo cocks.

I'm not the one who tried to destroy Europe several times
>Yes goyim if you don't suck Hans cock then you're a pro Anglo traitor
t. Neo nazi subhuman

>germand are nazis anglos are good guys
lmao get a nap nigger.

lmao, portuguese is way more complex than your language for snail-eating faggot monkeys will ever be

I never said *nglos were good in any way tho

Doesn't he hate anglos over Brexit though
>who is Napoleon
nice try evil historical revisionist

>o-o-ou language is better than yours
>l-l-look what it did achieve
lmao

i meant user, macron is based af.

>I meant user
oh, I thought you said 'manu' since in picture there is that phrase in one of the signs

Napoleon was history's good guy actually

Care to elaborate??

spanish open you to south america and spain wich are noce place to travel. French open you to france and maghreb + part of africa. Make your choice
German is spoken is germany and central europe, its basically the european languague

if you want to choke on big veiny penises, french is the way to go

Ehh but other than traveling Spanish is kind of useless I think
>French open you to France and maghreb + part of africa
>German is european language
Do lots of Europeans know how to speak it?

But I don't want to suck big juicy cocks most of the time. It is not a concern here

some do
everybody who does likely knows English better tho
so as I said, it's only really worth it if you wanna live in a country that speaks that language

in number of speaker yes germans is the main language in europe, in balkan region and central europe german is more popular than french. But for only useful reason, english is enough

more than spanish and as long as you live in canada you would have more usage to learn french if you really have to learn another language because let's be for real 1 minute if you know chinese and english you're aleady good.

>spoken by brown Negros
So, french?

Is Germany a good country to live in? I hear mixed things all the time and deciphering retard memes on this website is difficult at times. As I said I may consider studying university there sometime once I finish my undergrad
Do people in Balkans have mandatory learning of English?
But German is cool language too.
It is difficult decision because I want to learn one of two languages over summer, or get good grasp of it so I can take more courses in said language in university after summer
They are blacks, not browns

>Is Germany a good country to live in? I hear mixed things all the time and deciphering retard memes on this website is difficult at times. As I said I may consider studying university there sometime once I finish my undergrad
I would say yes but I have no reference and as a German I'm obviously biased

Meh, everything is biased in one way or another and I look past it mostly.
What are some good things and bad things about being German in your mind?

Germany is well organized and a good country to live in, probably similar to Canada. Everything is closer together than in Canada, you can travel to other Euro countries easily and there's probably more to see in terms of historical sites and diverse landscape
negative is high taxes and according to some foreigners the character of Germans, tho it's the only one I know so I can't judge on that

Life is to short to learn German

French is pretty easy if you already speak English mostly vocabulary and stuff, I think German would be easier grammar wise tho
I can't tell for Parisian unis but Unis in the South, in Aix en Provence especially, are pretty great and comfy

>easier to travel
Yea one of the things I don't like about Canada is its impossible to go anywhere pretty much
I live in a city called Thunder Bay, it is isolated in the middle of nowhere for 100's of kms
So basically if you want to go anywhere you have to take a plane, which is really lame
>character of Germans
What do you mean by this? I think I hear some memes about Germans being autistic/more reserved but I don't think those are really negatives
???it's not that hard like some languages
Learning French would be pretty easy I think, I took some of it in elementary/middle school so lots of the words would probably start coming back to me as I studied it more
I want to learn both languages eventually, but obviously I can only focus on one if I really want to learn it to get a good grasp on it before I move on to the other

>Yea one of the things I don't like about Canada is its impossible to go anywhere pretty much
you can get anywhere in Central Europe within a day at most by train
>What do you mean by this? I think I hear some memes about Germans being autistic/more reserved but I don't think those are really negatives
yes things like that
as I said I'm German myself so I got to know plenty of different persons but if you're a foreigner you will see patterns or "average behavior" that's different from that from where you come, and my impression was that most foreigners see that difference as negative here. Then again I think most foreigners on average behave worse than most natives. I dunno.

What kind of degree are doing user?

Useless history degree, I want to get into Biology/biotech but its a bit hard since I took pretty much none of the prerequisites in high-school needed to get into university; it's one big mess.
I am going to another university in Ottawa next semester though where I will be able to switch degrees maybe, it's not that big of a deal if I stay in history since I can always take science courses as electives

Didn't mean to reply that to you, lol
I am mostly a reserved person in real life, so it won't be that big of a problem with that different attitude prevalent among most north European countries

We have good tech schools, maybe Germany has better schools I'm not into that kind of stuff so I don't know if the German qualitat/super technology meme is true

I hear both places have good universities, someone told me Germany might be a bit better but it isn't a big factor if both are similar in ways
It's a long time away too, not in next 2 years lol. It is better to start learning now rather than later though since I would have to be quite proficient by then

Well i would like you to learn French and come to France, I have to inform you that Macron's policy on foreign students will make the tuition fees skyrocket to 2700+ eur a year for non EU students, many students opposed it and the majority of unis said they refuse to enforce the fee increase tho. I honestly don't how all that shit is going to end, it got really heated last year

I will consider it, looks like the voting mostly favours French as well
It probably is the better choice since I already partially know some French and learning it probably wouldn't be too difficult if I dedicated some time to it, especially since there are lots of resources here
Do mainland French have anything against non-Quebecois/Quebecois? I hear they don't really see them as real French

>Do mainland French have anything against non-Quebecois/Quebecois? I hear they don't really see them as real French
I don't really think so, yeah ok sure the Québec accent is a subject of laughter and jokes like the Belgian accent but I never witnessed any real anti Québecois sentiment IRL, Québecois aren't seen as French per say but they're part of a very private club along with Belgian, Swiss and so on, of people who are something in between the full French and the non French

I see. I will probably consider learning French first since it is a better decision as long as I am in this nation, and I don't think it would take too long since the knowledge from elementary school is still there
I have to leave now, thank you and everyone else in this thread for your time