Europe Borders Fixed

Way better.

Attached: Europe Fixed.png (2988x2187, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallia_Belgica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now it's perfect C:

Attached: 1552227773166.png (2988x2187, 684K)

how long will you keep posting these threads? do you never get tired of editing maps? do you have autism or something?

can I get this please? also poles re not allowed to build factories and burn coal below blue line

Attached: file.png (1250x908, 895K)

You gotta wait for a Pole to Negociate the agreement of those terms.

How can you explain britons still own the anglo normand isles?

no, we need Brussels boys in here, we already appealed to EU about ecology situation in Ostrava because dirty poles give no fucks about ecology since half of their nastiness floats down on Moravia and then Ostrava looks like this with a little to no manufacturing nowadays

Attached: file.png (960x540, 267K)

now it is :)

Attached: 1552227773166.png (2988x2187, 548K)

Pas Faux lol

Attached: Europe Fixed.png (2988x2187, 338K)

wtf is this real

very much so, when I was in Ostrava for work reasons they showed me they even have app for smog levels that says if its ok to go for a run today or not. And then I traveled from Slovakia during night once and around Ostrava I woke up and was like what the fuck is going on, its middle of summer but it looked like a winter or something, turns out it was just smog coming down.
Whats even funnier poles who travel to Ostrava never seem to notice anything, so statistics about poles cities being dirty is not lie either I guess

Attached: file.png (600x338, 205K)

Contributing with my own fantasy map here.

Also, a question for many posters; why are there so many of you who delude themselves into thinking that it makes sense that France should have parts of or all of belgium? It really does not make any sense at all.

Attached: Europa_Afrika_og_Amerika-fixed.png (5176x4176, 553K)

Holy fuck...

Nobody asked you shit, Emma Ellingsen.

Attached: gaul.jpg (1200x1337, 461K)

it looks like a third world shithole there, idk, asia lvl shit, we need manufcturing demarcation line or reverse wind turbines on border to push this shit back where it came from

Attached: file.png (630x328, 193K)

What kind of stupid shit map is this though? Some kind of temperary occupation? What's the date on this?

This saddens me.

>What kind of stupid shit map is this though? Some kind of temperary occupation? What's the date on this?

That's Gaul Prior to Roman invasion dumbass

So basically it does not make any sense, like I said. Belgium makes a lot more sense by themselves or with Netherlands. Makes no sense to give them to France, at all.

perhaps you should worry more about make up and sucking cocks, Emma
history and geography are complicated things

>So basically it does not make any sense, like I said. Belgium makes a lot more sense by themselves or with Netherlands. Makes no sense to give them to France, at all.

Meanwhile
>France occupy as of today +85% of former Gaul territory, the rest being in Luxemboug, Belgium, South NL & the Left Bank of the Rhine
>Somehow doesn't make sense to reclaim those territories to reform Gaul under French administration

Why trannies are such brainlets

Attached: You.jpg (454x550, 32K)

>larping as tho he knows history
>proceeds to give belgium to the least sensible country
You better give it to Netherlands unless you want another Burgundy or Habsburg Austria owning clay in the lowlands.

>why yes, I am a gaul

Burgundy is french, you would know this if you were a smart rational person like me and not an hysterical tranny

>why yes, I am a gaul

By your logic:
>Why yes, Hispanics are not Spaniards, Germanic are not German and Antic Romans are not Italians, how could you tell

Attached: 1549777363694.png (332x325, 207K)

France and Burgundy are two seperate enteties.

they only were during the hundred years war, and still the Duchy of Burgundy was still part of the french kingdom legally

pretty good map

Gallia was overun by franks. If you are gauls and claim all of the old gallia, then I am germanic and claim the entire scandinavia plus germany, in fact I claim most of germania because before us there was filthy celts there. Also because Franks were groups of Germanic peoples your taking down celtic gallia is part of my own victory so france is really Norwegian. It all makes sense now. It all belong to us now. Let's ignore how germany became its own people with its unique language culture and history. Let's ignore the frankish nation and culture and language. Yes, why don't we just larp as Western European Gatherers and claim the whole fucking europe, and ignore nationalities and cultures? We're all one country.

>perfect europe doesn't exi...

Attached: Yurope.png (2988x2187, 552K)

>Gallia was overun by franks.
I stopped Here

Attached: my sides.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>If you are gauls and claim all of the old gallia, then I am germanic and claim the entire scandinavia plus germany, in fact I claim most of germania because before us there was filthy celts there

you're mistaking the gaulish people with celtic people, your tranny brain is on fire

All this autism is making me tired, but let's just say that you're missing that the land that is now France, is not gallia anymore, and Belgium is especially not gallic.

…We Don't need anything over the Pyrénées and Alpes though, and for the love of God, i Don't want those Pieds-Noirs in France lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallia_Belgica

DUDE

>need
It's the White Man's burden, my friend.

>All this autism is making me tired,
*pats on your head*

Nice, now go back to Vloging on YouTube on how you got Bullied on Jow Forums, Emma.

Attached: 1549659375831.png (1247x847, 1.41M)

>back then blabla
Not anymore. And Gallica when WAS celtic back then. And whatever you're larping about ended when Rome made Gallia Celtica, Belgica, and Aquitania.

>And Gallica when WAS celtic back then.

What did Emma mean by this?

Attached: 1549737651529.jpg (576x648, 66K)

This is a story about when two French guys thought they were right, but they really weren't. But I'm ok with that. You can have your non-french empire on that meme map if you want.

>open image expecting typical Nagy-Magyarország
>somehow see something worse

Attached: What_did_I_just.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

I told you I was tired.

go to sleep

You're making me do this:
Your cheese is not good!

>dumb regáti cigány can't appreciate my ascended carpatho-regionalism

Attached: A köztársasági elnök huncut mosolya pajkos vidámságot rejt..jpg (760x530, 157K)

Ok then

You literally took a shit on a map.

can someone do a fr*Nch edit of the grossgermaniums meme pls

The only good thing here is Byzantium.

>regáti
is that actually a thing in hungarian or did you just translate it from the transylvania autist?

> The map is just butthurt to the UK and g*Rms
Lol

Peaceful Europe

Attached: 1552227773166.png (2988x2187, 363K)

now THIS is based and redpilled

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 10K)

>Finland doesn't exist
>Small Hungarian enclave
Perfect map