Dead serious, this thing os starting to moon hard...

Dead serious, this thing os starting to moon hard. And the contract doesn't allow for it to lower the price unless someone "exit scams".

Please I'm trying to help here.
exitscam.me/138

Attached: images (1).jpg (443x332, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/letsplay
exitscam.me/samhyde
exitscam.me/forever
exitscam.me/sergey of nazarov
fomo.ml/
dappradar.com/dapps?sortBy=volumeLastDay&order=desc&search=&tab=allDapps
ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php
dappradar.com/app/171/powh-3d
dappradar.com/app/676/fomo3d
youtu.be/KAHjpB0sx2g
youtu.be/gDpOTL_KKys
youtu.be/Tn9FMlGVfP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crowdfund for mcafee's suicide and gain divs at the same time

Attached: exitscam.jpg (1440x960, 714K)

400$ in no regrets so far made about 30$ in like 5 hours or some shit maybe less

Tfw has no eth in my metamask account and it takes three business days for it to be added after buying from coin base

Attached: 56B29966-6B59-41A9-A468-2E93935BC357.gif (600x396, 2.73M)

Even longer for me. I have to wait for the ACH transfer to go through before I can buy any ETH and transfer. By the time I have my ETH in metamask I might just invest in POWH3D.

Sure, if you want slow gains.

Is this a one time thing or once the timer runs out will there be another game?

There is a one hour break and then it begins another round. Maybe in 2020.

But if you really want to wait the Quick Scam mode will launch shortly. The difference is, the timer cap is 90 seconds.

Slow and steady user

Attached: 9D9A58BB-8311-49C5-8ED6-D2577CF7AE3F.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I have some P3D as well but I guess I'm awestruck with F3D.

A little info for you guys

Fomo3D is a decentralized, trustless blockchain game running directly on the Ethereum network. Here are the basics of how Fomo3D works:

This is a lottery game in which the last person to buy a key at the end of a round wins the pot! The pot has increased about 200 ETH in just the last day.

During a round, people can purchase 1 or more keys which adds time to the timer and marks them as the current leader. With each key purchase during the round, the key price increases slightly.

Players receive a stream of passive income from the game as keys are bought during the round.

When the timer reaches zero, last person to buy a key wins! (F3D players/P3D holders get a piece too!)

With a few cool added game mechanics:

Players select from one of four teams which determine certain rules during the round.
P3D holders receive dividends on each key purchase and at the end of the round.
Players can purchase a vanity URL and/or refer your friends to the game for extra rewards.
Buying keys offers you a % chance to receive an "airdrop" winning ETH from a growing side-pot!

It's been 2 days and I've already made my investment back

The closer the timer gets to zero, the greater the fomo and greed.

exitscam.me/letsplay

Yeah it seems like fun.

glad i bought in yesterday following a Jow Forums post

made 60% back and pot still mooning...

gonna go on for months, who isnt gonna keep timer going for 600 eth prize

No need to spam this, it's useless negative sum game

Lads shills aside I'm getting a 10 percent return every day.

Not moon, but IMO a better investment than any traditional crypto rn

If you use a ref you get nothing and they get some extra shekels

that said I am 38 percent ashkenazi so I'll spam my ref

exitscam.me/samhyde

Attached: milkman.jpg (540x720, 116K)

GAS prices are a bitch right now still made $527 so far today and it seems like gas is going down.

How many keys did you buy?

the first round wont end until every ETH in existence is in the contract

Attached: 1518301292965.jpg (672x935, 76K)

How much can I make with 1000 keys?

Assuming volume goes down but the game doesn't end for 2 months

its lit

I got a bit over 15k (same guy you asked just on my phone)

A LoT.

Shilled it to a friend of mine, he says he bought 500 keys yesterday and already made like 30% of his investment back in divs. So....you'll be fine fren

exitscam.me/forever

Attached: gif16[1].gif (300x212, 1.05M)

exitscam.me/sergey of nazarov

anons join, for this is your absolute last chance to get in and still make insane profit.you may be thinking "Oh I'm not buying this, buying this now we be like if I would have put in 1.3x yesterday" news flash, these prices increase on an exponential scale, these prices are increasing slowly, but sure enough, in the long run, they will be worth so much. only needs 2880 to be bought throughout the course of a day, hell people will buy that many just for the dividend effect alone. sure some people will want to buy the pot, but the price is always going to be so low that even the common man can afford a key

my fellow anons. dont let fomo3d fool you. its great for vanity and exposure and shilling. its amazing. but p3d is really where its at, the value of p3d increases. check powh.trade zoom out to weekly. also check the buy/sell price and how it changes.

the real money is in p3d, all future contracts and games will be linked to p3d, its the ecosystem. your investing in actual contracts. not some vaporware waiting to get listed on binance to sell your bags, or bleeding out for months.

this is real eth going on here, over 2.5k eth already went through f3d.

p3d is really the best bet. f3d is fun just to try it out, for sure, but most of the money for longterm steady gains is p3d.

p3d has been shilled here for months now, everyone rejected it and continued to shill all the failing projects.

while p3d is making divs the whole way up and down. anyone selling is good news, divs for everyone.
the idea is to farm and mine weak hands. you want ppl to sell p3d so you can get it for cheaper.

good luck though. doesnt look like its coming down anytime soon. i would love for a whale to dump some. i doubt anywhale is interested in dumping p3d.

cant wait for p3x, that will be some of the most amazing connections to p3d. you can list it anywhere then anonmously.

definetly come by the discord and join the masterminds at work. everyone has something they can bring to the table.

enjoy exitscamming the real way.

Attached: mansto.png (601x184, 25K)

Already going up since I bought an hour ago.

Used your referral. How'd I end up with 0.3 ETH right after I bought in, was that from using your referral?

put in a total of 16eth into this (some into p3d some into f3d)
technically at -5eth :^(

when did you put it in?

spread across 72-24 hours ago
I'm 99% sure I'll be green (contracts getting hacked seems unlikely at this point, that'd be the only case I lose) but I probably won't see 2x

I had trouble finding on Google what p3x means. Can you tell me what you mean? Thanks kind user.

I put in 200 dollars and made all my money back and more in 2 days. This is some good shit.

Made 7 eth off p3d. was skeptical about this one, not putting anything in till round 2. Assuming everything goes well for round 1, the news of someone winning whatever 10-20 million is going to be amazing. and for that reason, I'm out.

Attached: 1530409557238.jpg (794x960, 129K)

If round 1 goes on for many more months or years

you will miss on huge gains

$130? yeah no way that's true

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 91K)

p3x is a new contract one of the devs in discord is working hard at. you can actually test it on testnet ropstein. i dont know too much wizardry behind it, but it will be an erc20 1:1 backing possibly of p3d. who knows the sky is the limit

This.

This will last at least a month with a pot over 1 million usd thats conservative numbers

Yup. Fomo and greed will set in once the timer starts ticking down, if it ever does.

Use my referral before this shit pops off!

It's going to last a long time before the pot is won. Still a great time to buy up your keys and get sweet divs.

https : //exitscam.me/1619

My referral

Can't wait for all of you to lose your shit.

>put in $800 about 10 hours ago
>only made like $9 so far

I can't believe I fell for this scam. At this rate, It's probably going to take more than a month for me to break even, and I think it's starting to level off already.

I'm gonna lose my money, aren't I?

Attached: sigmoid.png (1200x898, 20K)

Put 500$ and shilled it around yesterday, and reinvested everything in keys (it's only fair to use ref links that way imo). I would say we are in the last days of moderate to low risk . Timer is lower than usual. We will see how it goes. I'm not too worried.

>going for f3d instead of p3d at this gas prices
Jow Forums you're literally retarded
just be the house and buy thing that you can always sell if things go sideways
also at this rate with people buying keys with 50 gwei txs it probably won't lol
fomo.ml/

fcoin is fucking it over

So which one is it? Do I buy P3D and ignore Fomo3D the game or do I spend on both? Since 10% or something is going to P3D anyway. I hate gambling but I'm every investment is sort of a gamble. Heck, my whole life have been a gamble of many years. I just need guidance. Thank you.

Dont be the sucker who buys in this late into a pyramid scheme

Wwith F3D you can make sicker gains, just image this thing goes to 10k eth...

underrated

Nah don't worry.

Your friend is time. Every day
1. Pot getting more and more attractive
2. Keys getting more and more expensive

It's the dividends in 24h what you should put together and focus on. There can be 1 of those 24h with massive divs and 23 with low pace, it's normal.

The thing is: the timer won't reach 0.
Ever.
People will code smart contracts to automatically buy a couple of keys every now and then, and the daily amount of key purchased will never go below 2880. Realistically even worst case scenario it won't go any lower than 5000 keys a day and that's agiven.

Price per key will increase.
According to my calculations, the key price is pot/1000000+0.0003 eth.
With 5k keys purchased per day (and again, this is a Worst Case Scenario unrealistic hypothesis) the price of a key will have multiplied several times in a year.

I have done my math in a few scenarios.. since we are talking about compounded costs and pot / key prices increases, F3D is actually in practical terms a great compromise of safety and nice returns for the time being.

20% dividend returns in a day could happen if it goes in fomo mode again, but those aren't the gains you should be looking at.
Even 2% a day GUARANTEED absolutely smashes any return any institution could ever offer you.

Fomo3d is advertises as high risk but is actually a very safe bet.

P3D is also interesting but I would say higher risk and higher/faster returns. I will post my analysis on it.

Two completely different things.

Attached: calandrabdsm.png (640x480, 43K)

dappradar.com/dapps?sortBy=volumeLastDay&order=desc&search=&tab=allDapps

Also let's not forget about this.
It is basically a cemetery with about 15-20 active projects at any given time.
Now F3D is #4 in 24H Volumes with 566 ETH.. nice ok, but this will eventually drop. However it will never go below 5-10 ETH a day (see above) and this number will get higher and higher with time as the key price will increase and increase. According to my calculations, worst case scenario the key price will go 6.5x in a year, which would then increase the daily volumes to 32-65 ETH which would keep it in the top 10 steadily. Being slightly more optimistic, would this get attention at one stage there could be bigger windmill inflows which could speed things up and speed up the key price increase but, once again, if thrill and fast results are what you're looking for then go ethroll or even P3D.
With P3D however do not fall for the "I'm gonna earn the F3D divs anyway" as the newly coded contracts will chose Team Bear (0% divs to P3D).

Gas prices are insane right now. Just wait a bit you'll be making a lot more soon.

Yeh desu that IFishYunYu is leeching 20% of the total computing power ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php

Attached: condom.jpg (302x480, 55K)

.. and actually once the gas prices go down we might see the second bigger wave of fomo.
What tells me this is a simple comparison.

dappradar.com/app/171/powh-3d
P3D at its peak reached almost 5k users. So that means there are 4.5k potential users for F3D as well to be active on the same day.

dappradar.com/app/676/fomo3d
At its peak yesterday, F3D had only 1k users.

This could suggest us the real fomo hasn't yet kicked in for F3D.

So is it best to re-invest the gains at regular intervals or wait until you break even?

Let me know if I got this right ... The only risk with F3D is the time period between your first key purchase and breaking even. Is this correct?

Some people reinvest gains, some people don't.
The earlier you put your eth in, the better it is. So if you have the extra eth, better to put 10ETH today instead of 8ETH today and waiting for the other 2ETH to be generated by dividends and then reinvested.
The longer you wait, the less keys you'll be buying with the same amount of ETH (and the more divs you'll miss out).

Correct about the risk.
There's also the remote possibility of a 24 hours TOTAL congestion of the ethereum network, but I can hardly imagine such a situation where not even 100k gwei transaction didn't made it through.
Anyway unless such congestion happens, the pot is gonna stay there as there's gonna be independently made smart contract that dollars at F3D smart contract at regular intervals.

The game is dying

Do not buy, everybody who wanted in is in

Read my post above, I explain why it is a technical impossibility for "the game to die"; 5000 keys will be bought every day at an increasing price.

Some videos on P3D for those who are interested:

PoWH3D dividends and contract simulation: youtu.be/KAHjpB0sx2g
PoWH3D code review: youtu.be/gDpOTL_KKys
PoWH3D is NO ponzi/pyramid sceme: youtu.be/Tn9FMlGVfP0

>The earlier you put your eth in, the better it is. So if you have the extra eth, better to put 10ETH today instead of 8ETH today and waiting for the other 2ETH to be generated by dividends and then reinvested.

Yeah, I think the best approach is to get in as early as possible, invest a larger amount upfront, and then just ride it out.

thank you for this, especially the key price formula. A+ post