Absolutely no love for ZCash?!

What is wrong with this board. Are ZCash threads being nuked or do you idiots not understand the significance of this coin? Do you think any high roller or institution is going to want to transact with Bitcoin or any non-private coin for that matter? Do you want your boss knowing every transaction you've made after they've paid you once via crypto? Do you think businesses would make multi-million dollar purchases using a coin that will give their competitors an insight into what they are doing? Hell no! Of course there are other privacy coins out there, but what other privacy coins have been listed on a legitimate, licensed exchange (gemini and probably coinbase now). And don't give me that "it's not private" bullshit. Privacy is optional right now because it's resource intensive to generate a zero knowledge proof but that will change very soon.

Attached: full-zcash-black.png (1505x515, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.z.cash/whats-new-in-sapling/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literal shitcoin

sage

For fags.

fagcoin

Thanks for the intelligent responses

Zcash in ze trash

Attached: 1531006677891.png (737x601, 131K)

U expect too much from biz.

its already hundreds of dollars, what profit could you make?

Same could be said about BTC or ETH. It might not do a 100X but I could see at least a 10X in the next couple of years. I personally see this becoming one of the preferred methods of payment for applications in the future. They have privacy, a lot of backing from powerful people, and an excellent funding method.

Zen is the superior zksnarks coin, zcash is for fags as mentioned above.

Connected to Roger Ver and mining overrun by bitmain ASICs. There's alternatives without those downsides.

Your right, i should have never bought BTC @ £250.

Ok look here Jow Forums put the tendies down and listen for one minute. I know its hard to believe and everything, but if you would have the wherewithall to just dump your silly little pump and dump pajeet coins and invest your tether in a long term project with some history behind it, maybe, just maybe if your do long term buy and hold with that project you might actually make it.

XMR is the only privacy coin.

have you heard of zcash?

Yeah, it's a centralized corporate "privacy" coin with optional space math (computationally heavy) and a dev miner tax. Oh yeah, and it's being mined by ASICs pretty much exclusively now. Zcash fucking sucks.

have you heard of prison?

Why do you hate ASICs? It secures the networks far more efficiently than a generic video card. You can't stop progress.

>Zcash thread

here we go again
ZTrash - pic related.

IF ANYONE HERE CAN LOOK AT THIS IMAGE AND TELL ME ZCASH IS FINE, YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PLEASE SEEK HELP

Attached: nopenopenopenope.png (639x232, 28K)

I don't hate ASICs because the hashpower they provide is great, I just hate how centralized they make a crypto in practice. Ideally there would be many ASIC manufacturers competing with each other and people would be free to purchase them for a reasonable price. We know this isn't the case and what eventually happens is the hashpower is centralized in the hands of a few individuals. This isn't ideal.
This is the real reason Zcash is a meme.

We already have Monero, thanks.

I'll just leave this here:
blog.z.cash/whats-new-in-sapling/

Attached: 27e9717.jpg (300x400, 15K)