Where the fuck did the housing shills are raiding Jow Forums...

Where the fuck did the housing shills are raiding Jow Forums? Do literal boomers wants US to buy their housing bags that will crash in value in 5 years anyways? GOOD FUCKING LUCK. IM A 23 YEAR OLD NEET WITH 0 BANK BALANCE YOU CANT SELL YOUR BAGS TO A ZOOMER NEET.

Attached: 1521603353592.png (385x350, 37K)

lmao at whoever buys these bags.
I'll wait for them to fomo sell it at a discount.
meanwhile i'll "lose money" renting wit ha roommate.

Attached: 1530825831187.jpg (250x233, 6K)

HODL the houses.. $2m EOY

Oy vey what will happen when my parents die and I'm left with 1.1 million in housing (current valuation). I'd have to spend half the inheritance on the bank note probably because I couldn't sell them for more than $500k

Also my dad won't sell his stocks so those will be worthless too.

Fuck!

>tfw you’re so deep in crypto that you refer to everything in trading jargon

depends on your location m8. There's a lot of places with undervalued real estate rn.
steer clear of Toronto, Vancouver or San Francisco though.

The American housing market is going to crash so hard soon. No one wants to buy the boomers' suburbs from them. What happens when you have millions and millions of boomers all trying to sell their houses to have more money for retirement after their stocks and pensions fall through, but almost no one from the zoomer and millennial generation wants to buy? Goodbye housing market, that's what.

so many salty no-housers on here.. Keep the house FUD.. Enjoy making your chink landlords rich, goy

banks come in and buy it all up and control the market. keep many houses off market to create scarcity.

jews always win bro

And then what? They still have to property taxes and they’d have to start renting the houses out.

But they have cash to buy the houses, they’re in massive amounts of debt.

they arent playing by your rules goy.
yes, they rent the houses but its OFF MARKET. this is what they did in 2008. they realised how fucked it was and just ate the huge loss buying up all the homes and now look... they are unloading at profits now and wil ld othe same again.

2008 - 20011 was the biggest transfer of wealth in human history. Underwater negro and poorfag mortgages sold to whoever was holding cash (or could finance with free TARP monies). Many now shitty rental properties.

(fuck me, good times. C'mon, Trumpy crash this plane with no survivors!)

Attached: Golf_(USA)-1rumors.jpg (510x510, 58K)

houses in US kek

>property tax
>no universal healthcare

where the fuck are your taxes going?

>you own the freaking house why u paying shit ever year for it you cucks

uk has no property cuck tax AND universal healthcare.

jesus u've been brainwashed to feed money to the jews

as a fellow UK brah, please dont act like we arent just as brainwashed into buying houses. we get fucked the same. UK houses are even more overvalued than Americans. don't throw stones in glass houses.

This. I live in Chicago. My neighborhood is comfy, safe, and has a ton of really good, cheap restaurants in it, cheap but healthy grocery and produce stores, a good library, a post office, a hardware store, everything you would need in it. I pay $400 per month rent and $91 utilities. That totals to $5,900 per year to live. I have a fairly large studio with a ton of windows. I have a piano, a home server, and a full set of free weights in it that all store easily and still give me a lot of space.

My mother, on the other hand, lives in a rather poor neighborhood on the far outskirts of the burbs here. No one in her neighborhood is able to sell their houses. Her utility bills each month are huge, as she is powering/heat/etc. a whole house. Each year she struggles to pay $5,000 in property taxes. Her property taxes of $5k total more than my $4,800 per year in rent and her house is currently un-sellable.

The housing market is on the brink of collapse. Why would you willingly put yourself into this situation? This becomes ten fold if you go into massive debt to buy a house.

I wish there was a board we could talk about housing and not crypto

We're talking about it right now, user. No one is stopping you from making threads on the housing market. People are sick of Jow Forums only being for paid crypto shill advertisements threads. Make a good thread. People will reply.

this.
I can understand no universal healthcare, different rules, different place, that's fine but why on earth should you pay some kikes for the right to own something? this is so retarded and so un-american i boggles my europoor mind.

I would rather build a cabin in fucking Idaho or other cheap state and live a comfy life there

>paying for a licence
>to watch tv

>getting taxed
>globally

I bet she wants to hodl it tho'. Living in your own bag is comfy even if it's heavy.

34 year old married w/ a kid. Bought a house last 2 years ago in SoCal. Up 85k on it so far. There will never be enough housing in SoCal to meet the demand, at least in my lifetime.

They won't pay property tax, they have write-off systems with the federal government for home foreclosures and they stall the auctions by years so they can cancel and rent/sell them when things get better.

These are the Banks. The Government is on their side.