The most important investment is a good women, kids and a house

The most important investment is a good women, kids and a house

Attached: DC64BA2D-8739-4DCE-8FA1-5BD0D6C58A48.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

A good women is hard to find. Shit gets rough after you have a kid with her. Best of luck user. I recognize your backyard from thread last week.

I tried that. Didn't work out so well. Looks like I'll be that single 30 y/o boomer.

I'm a faggot so I just enjoy my bf's dick + our nice house

no point in any of that if you haven't made it already

>no point in any of that if you haven't made it already
this. also the return on investment on children is low. they better make u millions or you'll not be getting that money back.

I hope you like strange men cumming inside your girl.

Attached: tyrone.jpg (383x500, 65K)

Are you fucking that baby?

there's strange men cumming in every girl. you either make yourself one of those men and be part of the process or remain an incel for the rest of your life

thats not incel, thats just celibate

deep

>onions formula

>the absolute state of c u c ks

found the incel

A good woman doesn't exist in our way of life, I've seen countless times, I hung around with tons of girls from every horizons and social environment.

Trust me, simply fuck any girl you want and can fuck, impregnate one or many as you will.

This is what pretty much every rich or upper class man does.

>incel
you need to stop using this meme, its being used on radios and television now

Why do people think finding women is some sort of achievement? Do you think it's makes you special? Cause most people in the world have women, so it's not special at all and believe me they're miserable as motherfucker.

What started the hookup culture? Birth control meds? I don’t wanna blame Tinder because eventually something like it would’ve been invented anyway.

the death of God

winner winner chicken dinner

now we gotta replace him with something or somebody before humanity offs itself

personally I'm rooting for Kek

Attached: 1477887420023.jpg (800x600, 259K)

feminism, leftism, and the jews.

if your wife isn't a virgin your kids contain dna from other men and will most likely be developmentally disabled

There used to be fairly severe consequences for fucking widely that don't exist anymore. There's no social stigma attached anymore, diseases are more treatable than ever, contraception is cheap and widely available, a fetus can be terminated with little trouble if it's ever required.

There are also more economic reasons like decreased/stagnant wages, casualised employment, increasingly expensive real estate and a growing need to frequently relocate that makes it difficult to 'settle down' early for those who want to, which only provides an incentive for brief, transactional relationships.

It's not good bro.

You are not happy tho, you keep making these threads posting your shitty "family", something doesn't fit, nobody that falls for the vaginal jew is happy

Attached: gov-expenses.png (471x577, 18K)

Attached: 1502021627801.png (600x265, 56K)

Women and kids are the worst investments, women are only needed for dual income but they'll steal everything in a divorce so not worth it. Kids just take money and don't really give back until you're nearly dead. So neither has much upside except in rare cases where they aren't pieces of shit.

House can be good if you play your cards right.

> t. didn't pay attention in high school biology

wheres the "women" tho? right now youve been posting your cuckboy baby every day, we demand "women" pajeet

>every girl
>E V E R Y

Kek not even possible. Everything follows a normal distribution in nature, for every giga slag there a virgin. This is a law of nature it’s non negotiable.