Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit
Fucking Coinbase
Fucking market
Why did REQ fall so fucking hard bros? It had the fundamentals, it had the product, it had a real partnership for once (not counting the Wikimedia bullshit)

Attached: IMG_2883.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It’s understandable why Jow Forums would support this project, but it just won’t work in the real world. What was laid out in the white paper was simply too ambitious for a much of lazy, slacker Frenchmen. Four months since main net, zero applications built on Request. Zero adoption. 0/6 Q2 roadmap goals met, so they got rid of their roadmap. Like I said, just too much for them.

That’s typically why you don’t invest in white papers that promise the world. That’s also why you don’t invest in the French.

Attached: 1F48296B-13D2-45B8-9590-32A2A9A3B6FE.jpg (1024x691, 65K)

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

i put 1400 bucks into this thing at 14 cents thinking it was the bottom. its just kept slipping ever since. i thought this would be my ticket to the moon. months and months of watching it slip in the charts has damaged my psyche to the point of breaking. i havent seen a real green candle in a long time. i spend most of my time sleeping or just lying in bed, pondering. dreaming is better than waking up to stagnation and slippage in price. even video games barely can allow me to escape anymore.

Sell req and buy bat, it’s going to $10 eoy at least.

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

lol it's 1400 dollars you dumb ass...you lost $700...
big fucking deal. I've lost over 70 fucking thousand...I'M STILL ABLE TO GET UP EVERYDAY

164 thousand hear and I function. Most of these cunts should have invested in pussycoin.

guys wtf. REQ is still up over 100% since november... get over yourselves. doing better than most coins/tokens actually
no way any of you are actually in the red with this. just wait it out

I bought now lol

I got phished by a myetherwallet clone and lost 50kREQ

I was long. Don't even give a shit about that loss with what a failur sits been

>falling for a phishing scam in 2018

the absolute state of reqlets

glad i tethered at .12

the reason is because there's no point in the tokens themselves and there's no reason to use blockchain for what req does it was fundamentally shit from the start like almost every other shitcoin

Don't worry. Most reqt holders are dead and all those sell orders are held by them.
Once binande resets the orderbook, this shit will fly ;)

True

>I got phished by a myetherwallet clone
How?
>it was fundamentally shit from the start like almost every other shitcoin
Wrong

there is no reason to buy req tokens so they arent scarce so the value drops prove me wrong

Good project, good idea in theory. It really was. Poor, poor execution. All the hype about YC didn’t amount to shit. YC partners hated this team.

Req-kt kek

I'm still long on REQ.

Bought at 3 cents so don't really give a shit, and if it grows, it will do another 10x.

they had 9 months to put together a project that would impress coinbase

theyre having a week long party with reddit mods instead

This but unironically

WHAT THE FUCK.

coinbase have said they're listing every token from paradex EXCEPT FUCKING REQ?!?!?!?!??!?!!!??!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WHY AM I FUCKING STILL HOLDING THIS CUNT OF A TOKEN

REQ hasn't been around as long as BAT or 0x. They just need some time to prove themselves which they are well on track to do. They update every two weeks which is more than most coins out there. Sure they had to revamp their roadmap and fiat conversion is proving harder than they though, but they still make great progress and I believe will achieve all their goals. I'm long on REQ and it's my second biggest hold. Not worried in the slightest.

you guys should be worried. that $30M for pajeets devs hasn't moved

>Four months since main net, zero applications built on Request
They have 3 operational dApps, 3 on public Beta. They have 10 teams under NDA and another 40 in conversation with the team to start developing their dApps/Solutions/Integrations on top of the Request platform. Stop embarrassing yourself you little brainlet

coinbase know req is a scam

no they don't faggot. you have no idea.

they aren't giving out any grants unless you present an MVP, its at the bottom of the last update.

nobody is going to make an MVP for a chance at some REQ lmao

Grants are in ETH or Req

where are all the dapps then??

in development of course

$30M fund over 5 years of dApps
they should be giving out on average $500k in ETH or chuck e Cheese tokens aka REQ every month

if there is 3 ACTUAL dapps, that are probably 20k each. they are just holding the $30M in ETH/REQ because they made a massive profit off it and once this company fails they will "pivot" to something new, just like with moneytis

Req subreddit is on suicide watch.

What a cope

>yikes

where are the proof of concepts? who is building these dapps? lmao no one under NDA is building shit and you know that.

Oh please. More misinformation spread by Req redditors. 0x is just one month older than Request Network. BAT? barely 3 months older.

At this point, people are relying on the Req team’s word that “almost 10 dev teams” are working on stuff. The same reassurances that Wiki Fr was a real partner and they were communicating with them.

i loved this token when it first came out last year but what the fuck, they've got so many millions of dollars and can only hire 10 devs? what the fuck are they doing? if i wasn't at my buy in point i'd sell this cunt token

Same here. This was a promising project that could take crypto to the mainstream. Instead, the team has been a disappointment. I don’t think they realize how bad people’s perception of them is after Wiki France and how much in the gutter their chances are now. They’ve had chances to shine again, but instead didn’t have the urgency to prove people wrong.