Is anyone here actually making money?

Maybe this is just an outsider perspective, but all the injokes make it seem like you guys are doing nothing but losing cash. Is anyone here actually doing better after doing all this?

Attached: 9C9D3232-EECF-4A96-B099-A05DB6B56A4B.png (224x216, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomo.ml/
youtu.be/Ure3za0pZ40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lost 1500 on forex and never, ever went positive

It's easy to joke about losing a little money when you know you're going to make a lot soon.

fomo3d divs. other than that, no

Those aren't jokes

Attached: 1531437020659.png (482x427, 79K)

It comes and goes. Its all about knowing went to win. You can make money if you know when to sell at just the opportune time. Sure it looks like that time never shows up, but when it does, don't come crying to me when I prohibit you from boarding by fancy yacht.

Attached: 1525388794347.png (380x349, 77K)

My mutual funds are doing well.
>investing all your baskets in one egg

Basically no.A few people got lucky shorting or luckily being in the odd mooning shit coin, but for 95% of us it’s just been 6 months of pain.

I'm really not in it for short term gain. That's a sure way to really lose all my money

I am hoping for a 6 month overall gain. I don't expect it to happen immediately. Hopefully I am right.

I bought in last July. Put in $10k one year ago. I have $85k now (850% YoY). I am about to put in another $10k or $20k. I made retarded ass decisions too. I've bought thousands of dollars of coins that have gone down 90%. I've also bought coins that have gone up 10-50x. I genuinely believe BTC will be $1,000,000 in 5 years. You may think I'm trolling but I 100% honestly believe this so I have stopped buying traditional assets and am just investing more into crypto during this dip.

I went from 330K ath to 33K

JUST

Making money on crypto? Definitely not. Other things? Yup.

you should set a fixed amount, once you get above that fixed amount, pull the difference out into real money/gold. keep reinvesting the fixed amount.

don't keep all your eggs in one basket. even though there are hundreds of crypto coins, let's not pretend they're not all mostly influenced by Bitcoin alone.

/smg/ shilled a meme oil company that was in the processes of restructuring after a big investor bought it out. It went from 1.50 a share to $12 to $3.50 in a week. Everyone who was in on that made a buck.

this except i also make money in other dapps
trading shitcoins is for suckers, you're blindly betting on hype while 90% of the data you'd need for an informed decision isn't available to you
smart contract games rarely give you 10x returns but are much more predictable in behavior

good luck ever making a 3000% gain in the stock market you fucking idiot

I already have some gold. Only about 25% my net worth is in crypto.

He's talking about gaming dApps like cryptokitties, you literal retard

JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK TO BREAK EVEN SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF CRYPTO

>t. december january march june july buyer

Attached: 1517922053012s.jpg (225x224, 5K)

I went from 10K to 28K, to 12k to 21K. The trend is up and I am getting better.

That was one hell of a month.

>Lose a lot soon.

This and hoping it will recover sometime but maybe its best to just sell and assume we was satoshiscamed

The pain is going to last at least 2 years. Only been like 6 months fags. Buckle the fuck up.

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 8K)

Yeah dude, I'm making sweet gains in Fomo3d. 120% ROI in 2.5days on an eth game
Https://exitscam.me/f3d

Attached: 3Dglasses.gif (250x250, 1.71M)

I think that 100,000 is a nice bull case for whichever coin manages to actually get worldwide daily usage on the street

I mean 100,000 after the bubble pops too, not at the peak.

1,000,000 sounds crazy.. do you know how much the bitcoin market would have to be worth for each coin to be 1,000,000 damn.. and how rich some people would be?
its too much lad.

I don't think so this time.
2 year long bear market in crypto only happened once and it was cause

1) gox died
2) soros wanted to accumulate before PnD with shorts on CBOE

this tiem is different. everyones already in and looking to make money asap. they already shorted, now they are accumulating BCH if they like it, or recovering their BTC positions, then they will pump again via ETF.

If you aren't making money in a bear market you don't deserve whatever you earned in a bull market

also that 2 year long bear was actually like 1 year bear and 1 year sideways.

There are only 21 million coins, 3-4 million are probably lost. 4 million still unmined.You can have 0.000.1 of a btc etc.Price can still go way higher.

You never had those 330K because it's unrealized. You never did lose those 297K too.

Fuck off with this meme. Anyone can fork and launch their own coins to dilute the market. You know what else has limited supply? Testnet BTC and my pubes.

That’s just a canned phrase.And I’m talking real money, anyone can put 50 dollars in to low liquidity shitcoins, or get a couple of lucky bitmex shorts.When you are talking tens, or hundreds of thousands, then no you aren’t making that unless you are a huge whale and tens or hundreds of thousands is chump change.

Shorted BTC from 7400 down to 6000, bought in at 5800. So far so good.

I sold all my ETH during the bull run last year and I'm slowly reinvesting the profits now.

Way higher I agree.
But 1,000,000 per coin I have a hard time seeing.
I'd like it, don't get me wrong.
It's just that if each BTC is 1 million dollars it would basically have to replace all the fiat in the world.

There's going to come a time when unregistered forks will be treated criminally or immediately attacked by the hashpower of the system to kill it.
The age of shitcoins and forks is quickly coming to a close.

Bitcoin has gone from 10 cents to 20k in 9 years, with most predicting 100k-1 million in the next 3 years.You don’t seem to be looking at the evidence right in front of you.Stats and smart money is way against you buddy boy.

Again that isn’t true.You really think the current 250 billion marketcap is represented 1:1 by backed fiat....?its more like 15 billion or so.Bitcoin now is basically digital gold for the new generation, less of a currency.

powh3d dumb faggot
fomo.ml/

Not yet lol

Yeah I know.
And all the people who bet against Bitcoin so far have been wrong. Maybe this is another case like that.

What I can say is that it seems Bitcoin runs on the power of memes sometimes. Maybe it will reach 1M just because everyone wants it to.
We will see.

I’m unironically losing thousands of dollars every day

youtu.be/Ure3za0pZ40

Same. My only solace is everyday I have less to lose.
Fuck it, either the revolution happens or I'm poor in the old economy. It's a good motivator.

I make 3000% profit on all my shorts buddy

I'm making money running a crypto service, any alleged coins I hold are probably down but its offset by my earnings from my site pretty much. I believe the market will return within a couple years and then I'll be able to retire.

Attached: 1530698884063.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Dude you already have 85k. Don't waste another 10k in fiat on crypto

Was setting up the service tough?

It was, a top 100 coin runs a similar service. A lot of the small time competitors like me get hacked and shut down so Im paranoid everyday and even though I handle small amounts of crypto, I had to setup lots of ways to split it up but still be able to move it. You could make just as much though in anything, a site promoting crypto, a youtube channel promoting crypto, etc. I was just already in some industry that crypto got involved in so it was a doable thing for me. Im having the most fun though in years in crypto though, running this service or mining or testing out hardware wallets. I just gotta make it a couple more years without getting hacked and earn what I can before more competition shows up willing to operate with smaller margins.

that sounds both comfy and stressful at the same time user.
hoping you make it.
and also hoping it doesn't take a couple years for the market to return this time.

this is a place of worship

yes. i've been all-in on AMZN since 2014. soon will be up 500%.

AMZNng trade user.

>gold
he doesn't know

I have made a lot. Went from minimum wage slave to business owner from crypto. I still put all of money into it. I want a world of sovereign individuals.

>BTC will be $1,000,000 in 5 years
>21 trillion dollar market cap
>thinking this will happen