LINK MARINES

I plan on running a paid ad campaign here on Jow Forums and reddit to pump our bags. Before I do, I first wanted to get some input or ideas from you guys. Also open to other ad platforms

Attached: 309621-LINK.png (300x300, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink.news
chainlink.news/contact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls be trolling

why

> Before I do, I first wanted to get some input or ideas from you guy

The only advice I will offer is that you are an absolute retard if you sell your LINK, especially to leddit

To get more normies interested. When ETH popped off, every single user on every board heard about it. Same with BTC, it was everywhere. We need to create hype and buzz around this coin to boost our wallets

I might do it for Bat and Hydro too if this goes well

I have an idea for the add, start it off like this, KYS

Why so much hate? This will pump our bags big time. I don't plan on selling to reddit, I plan on getting reddit to paint the Chainlink graph full of big green dildos

Stick a dildo up your ass with a time stamp, I’ll give you 50 BAT, that should pump your bags

Yeah OP, green dildo in pooper or GTFO, we mean bizness here

stop trying to kill the price of our coin you faggots. if you haven't accumulated enough by now, you can fuck off, that's your fault

Im sitting awfully fucking comfy with my 32k BAT bag, it’s worth a whole lot more than Link and that gap is about to get fucking huge

FUCK YOU faggot.
Why shill LINK when mainnet isn't even out yet, fucking brainlet.

To everyone in favor of a pump here : it's completely useless before mainnet. Be patient.

this is happening whether you like it or not, I'm fucking ready to start making some money. I'm not waiting another 2 years for you faggots to sandbag this coin into irrelevance

the time is now

that gaping asshole of yours? yeah it is friday.

This. Any short term pump will just fall flat again. Normies can't see the potential long term, so they will FOMO, pump the price 60 percent, then it will crash lower than it is today when they all sell. There's no constant stream of news to keep the normies buying. They barely know what a smart contract is. Oracles are too much. It's a dumbass idea, but I wish you luck on your journey

Do you honestly believe that an ad campaign will do anything?
If you actually understand what will give link it's value (if it ever happens), an ad campaign on fucking Jow Forums will do less than nothing.

Fucking brainlet

fucking brainlet link is one of those things that cant have ultra idiots fomo in. We need an ecosystem of quality node providers, any link holder not contributing to the network are just parasites leeching off the work of data providers.

You really think those ripple/trx supporting cunts will go through all the trouble to provide data? kys

What a moron

All this cheerleading has driven the price to what, 19 cents? Work a little harder maybe I can get in at 15.

Basically just look at r/LINKtrader and make sure to summarize the endorsements and stuff.

Please don't be a larp

I don't care about long term gain, I just want a quick pump so I can dump my whale bags

How much you got? I'm part of a group accumulating, might OTC buy if you're interested

If you so much as rent a single ad to try and hype Chainlink I will personally take it upon myself to use whatever resources are necessary, monetary for legal and a long held favor from a shark regulator, to track you down shut you down and make your miserable life even worse than it is today.

Now go back into the corner, sit the fuck down and play your video games. Learn to have some patience you literal brainlet.

Attached: fu.jpg (222x227, 6K)

>paying to advertise chainlink on Jow Forums
it's like preaching to the choir. you will never make it with such awful financial decisions

kek

hope this isn't a larp.
chainlink needs to have 0 hype, don't ruin it in bitcONEEEEEEEEEEECT fashion. please.

Makes me think about what happened to the dude who was making the chainlink site saying he was about to shill big time

This

he was trampled to death by elephants during his morning street shit.

you won't do shit but get caught with your pants around your ankles after we pump and dump LINK, we'll finally make some fucking money off this worthless shitcoin

Chainlink needs hype because that's all it's got to offer

>Being this retarded.
As soon as I see a single link related thread on here or in plebbit I'm gonna start marketing it as a Nazi coin, don't give a fuck if it goes to zero.

For the love of fuck stop shilling this scam

OH ASTRO, calm da fuck down

Based. I have an uncle that does sorcery or some kind of black magic shit. Maybe I could direct him to OP.
Supposedly he put a curse on a girl that was bullying his daughter on Facebook and the girl's life went to shit.

Marines, remember that guy a few weeks ago who was going to start a website and pump link. How did that go? This faggot had no clue, you shill we FUD, we win. At the end of the day just dump your bags faggot, I wouldn't want you to make it

i have a reddit account literally just so i can downvote LINK posts
i will prevent normies from getting into LINK forever

chainlink.news

chainlink.news/contact/
We could start sending shit to his mail kek
Just make up an email and send a bunch of zalgo

His site seems to be doing fine? Am I missing something about how you were victorious over him?

op is a dumbass. wait until mainnet.

Your going to make it

Impatient morons need to just wait, this product doesn't need to be shilled it needs to be completed.

There's a reason there's no hype among most of the crypto world, because the ChainLink team doesn't want hype in that world. They don't want a speculative bubble before they launch.

So you're the fucker who keeps on downvoting my link comments??

A couple weeks ago some other fag larped about a slow and steady invrease in shilling. So far, no dice. Eat shit shill.

Link does not need advertising. Did you just read about Link yesterday?

Attached: get out of here.jpg (318x159, 4K)

Attached: getalong.jpg (279x180, 10K)

Attached: laughing.jpg (480x360, 22K)

yes and i'm not the only one
stop attempting to shill to normies
this is /ourcoin/ and they will fomo in at $100

Attached: checked.jpg (3508x2334, 216K)

Oh I know you're not the only one, my comments on link slowly rise in karma then crash to 0 for ...well obvious reasons at this point

why do you care if normies know about LINK?
why help them?
surely they've all heard about it,
and they thought "its a meme" or its "Jow Forums coin"
whatever the case may be, fuck them
needing normie money for LINK to moon is a meme

> paid ad campaign on Jow Forums
Lmao OMEGAKEK
user, just buy BCH with the rest of us Chads.

The time to pump Link is coming soon, not to sell your Link, but to close the door on normies entering. Let them buy it from someone else at inflated prices, and soon it will be priced out of reach for most, leaving us, the few, sitting on ludicrously expensive bags while we patiently wait for $1K+ in order to become the new elite.
You all have had plenty of time to accumulate, so let's pump those last few paychecks in and switch gears to shilling so that others may miss out and feel the deepest of regrets, which is what we all truly will value.

Attached: 20171030_165516.jpg (3264x2448, 3.39M)

you guys are litterly being robbed by some jews and got heads buying link. Its one hundred percent an organized scam to rob people on biz. SOme jew asshole is paying shithead mudhut asshole monkeys to post link everyday, seriously all the posssssts about link is just theft, all it does is lose yet ads run 24/7 on biz. THEY ARE ROBBING YOU

This doesn't work on here anymore.

you are so fucking stupid, a jew and his group of dothead soulless nfucks is advertising link everyday to dump on you. its a fucking scam stop giving these fucking niggers money its a scam

>Quick, let's tell all the normies!

Attached: Loose_lips_might_sink_ships.jpg (457x583, 99K)

No one here wants you to pump it. Shilling it is irrelevant before mainnet. We just make threads to talk about it but we could care less about pumping it right now. I would actually prefer it to stay below 20 cents for 6+ more months so I can accumulate more.

solid arguments.

youre retarded. we are knee deep in a bear market.

eth didnt ico until after btc made it's lows and consolidated for months. time is not now..even main net release would not provide a sustained pump.

This actually plays well to my extreme racism. Well done, and carry on you silly fucker!

If you want normies in this coin, you aren't even a true LINK marine because you don't understand the project. We don't want or need them. I pray you are LARPing right now.

>I remember when I bought my first crypto coin
>Let's take it to the moon guys!

>...not to sell your Link, but to close the door on normies entering.

Holy shit this. Why get normies on board now? Makes zero sense. I don't want them buying $.20 LINK. I want them buying $2 and $20 LINK.

Yeah, getting rich is nice and all, but I want to go full psyop on people. Imagine the horror that will spread through R*ddit when the token from the racist message board moons and they haven't accumulated. It's going to be the rise of Bitcoin and President Trump all over again, with all the regret, suicides, and anguish. They will feel like rape victims, sore assholes pumped full of hate-cum, with the kind of shame that doesn't wash off.

Attached: 1521689215596.jpg (750x331, 52K)

This right here is summerfag at its worst. Kill yourself you dumb little fucker.

Fuck. I should sell. The memes were good, but holy shit, the coin is nothing but a meme.

thanks just sold 100k

Yaas, OP!
The more publicity, the more people will expose LINK for the trash it is.

Ruin a linkfag, bring glory to Jow Forums

Look Gonser. Its over.
Let this be a lesson to you never to go all in a coin at ATH.
The docusign PO money that you pumped into link is now worth 20% of what it was. Just cut your losses and get out now with the tiny bit of self respect that you have.

Attached: gzr.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I’m impatient for it to moon too but this is not a good idea

Please don’t OP

>running a paid ad campaign here on Jow Forums
Dude literally everyone on biz owns link. This would be like running a paid ad for gassing the Jews on Jow Forums. Don't bother.

whup tee doo.

I think Op just wanted attention. Congrats ta fucktard

I have 6 reddit alts and spend a considerable amount of time downvoting, fudding and agreeing with myself on Jow Forumslinktrader

Attached: 1500302853054.png (300x250, 26K)

you guys are going to miss an opportunity instead of shilling you decided to sabotage your own coin it will go down as the biggest failure because of this reverse psychology

this

nice larp faggot. now go back to plebbit

> implying that gonser wouldn't have been able to buy otc at ridiculously cheap prices
I wish you faggots had a third braincell to throw into the mix, because then you might have a chance at figuring the basics out.

I'm okay with you shilling to whoever you wish, but behold that normies buying in won't create the desired effect. Institutional money will though

bitcointalk

i am a LINK whale with more than 10 million LINK, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. LINK performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM LINK tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for LINK on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: LINK has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take LINK/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 38 days on binance, the LINK/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but LINK is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to under 100 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

this

See . Start with your campaign when the mainnet has started.

nigger

post wallet with time stamp

You fucking broke people get on my nerves with this "accumulate more" bullshit. Just buy more and stop acting poor.

I'll be here to dump my FUD copy pasta
If you wanna con clueless anons into buying bags....I'll make it hard for you

Enough damage has been spread by the hopeless bag holders of this coin.
>1 year in crypto
>absolutely no market interest
>just hodl xD

Your fate is going to be similar to Req

Here's an idea, collect a lot of good positive copy pasta from LINK in the past and go on a spam campaign on reddit.

I remember someone clever user thought of this here and shilled Ethereum for the 1st time outside of Jow Forums.

Fuck off. Mainnet isn't even out yet. How hard is it to buy link and go on about your life

checked
also that's a req pasta

>How hard is it to buy link and go on about your life
What life? For many of us there is no life apart from Chainlink

You're uniroinically stupid as fuck. YOu cannot shill on Reddit. Reddit is an ad platform plain and simple. If you haven't paid off the mods you won't get any visibility.

The proper way to shill is to make a post on Jow Forumsbuttcoin talking about how you got duped into crypto which lead you to racist image board Jow Forums and how they have a link cult. Then you go on to explain about Tom Gosner, MS etc, while acting like you're poopooing it but actually lowkey shilling. You will get to the front page of reddit if you can do this convincingly enough.

The other reason LInk shills fail on reddit is because bagholders can't stand to see other projects get visibility, so frustrated nano and ven fanboys downvote anything that isn't related to their bags. The reason Jow Forumsbuttcoin is so good for this is that they mindlessly upvote anything that says crypto=bad, even if the enitre post is actually a chainlink shill.

I doubt many of you have the chops to pull this off convincingly though.

Holy shit. This is my quote.

based