I will get a job next week as air traffic controller which pays higher and is more respectable than someone sitting his...

I will get a job next week as air traffic controller which pays higher and is more respectable than someone sitting his ass all day and night waiting for some building to burn. Her firefighter boyfriend is nothing compared to me now. Do I have any chance with this girl? Should I make my move?Be honest /biz?

Attached: 20180714_032501.png (1048x1193, 2.71M)

>girl

Kys

nothing but trouble op. not worth it imo. probably one of those Instagram thots.

>doesn't have a penis

Literally zero chance. That girl can get whatever she wants.

She looks like a girl who is used to nice things, which means you're gonna have to pay a lot to keep her happy.

>an air traffic controller is more respectable than a firefighter
>firefighter just sit on their ass waiting for a building to burn, then when one does enter it and often die attempting to rescue people or put it out
>whereas I on the other hand sit on my ass and make sure planes don't run into one another

This. Firefighter here. Guarantee my stories would woo any chick more than your hurr durr I tell airplanes when to stop and go. Good job on acquiring a well paid career though.

How pathetic are you to ask Jow Forums for relationship advices

This. Firefighters who are strong and save people could literally make any girl wet. It's like on of those fantasy jobs girls like for their men.

Post more pics of this 10.

Any chick wooed by firefighter stories is straight nigger teir

wtf are you retarded?

you should have gotten a job in that firefighter department

>work as close as possible with this dude
>befriend him (and her)
>murder him or sabotage his work so he becomes disfigured
>when she is in shock you show her a way out
>win her over

Attached: lol retard.jpg (225x225, 12K)

If she's willing to date a firefighter, she's a degenerate and you can do better.

Have you considered that she likes him because he's no so utterly autistic that he would post a pic of her on Jow Forums complaining? Have you considered that his personality is genuinely more entertaining than yours? That he has a heart too, and he's actually nice not a niceguy(TM)?

i'm sure your stepdad doesn't post pictures of you on /b/ and ask the same stupid questions though, faggot.

uhhh are you at the academy at the moment? I'm an airline pilot and my buddies in OKC right now. His class ends in 4-5 weeks. The next class after him isn't for another few months.

Have fun LARPing ya dip shit.

The Chad Muscular Firefighter BF VS the Beta Nerd Air Traffic Controller OP

You will start to age rapidly, go bald or grey and develop stomach ulcers.

Forgot pic. Stress is scary.

Attached: nhk-japanese-anchorman-ages-rapidly.jpg (450x960, 365K)

>going to land airplane
>ATC says "extend downwind i'll tell you when to turn base" (that means just keep going before turning toward the runway usually to get out of the way of a faster plane landing)
>ok, don't see any other planes but whatever
>keep flying
>ATC is checking their blockfolio and shitposting
>ask "ok can i turn base?"
>"no continue downwind"

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

hope you're packing OP. that ass has been railed by a hundred cocks by now.

Not this faggot again

You are fucking pathetic my dude. Just end it

just post more of her, we dont need or want to hear your drama

I can see it now

>Grill in pic is sitting with bf at home watching Netflix
>OP slams the door open
>"I MAKE PLANES SAFE"
>Running water is heard
>Turns out its the grill
>OP points at bf
>"I MAKE MORE THAN HIM"
>Grill stands up
>Niagara falls level of moisture
>OP whips it out
>"YOU'RE CLEAR TO LAND"
>Grill hops on OP's dick faster than the force of the tsunami that hit Japan
>OP and grill hump into the sunset

She left him later though, she saw his blockfolio didn't have any BAT

Trying too hard, clear to land is kekworthy tho pajeet

Oh hey, a fellow "firefighter"! Did you know that there is a world beyond hosing pink slime out of car wrecks and packaging OD'd corpses up for transport in between polishing trucks and doing dishes at the fire house?
Become a wildland firefighter and you will actually get to see fire, a lot of it actually, maybe too much since we don't wear those bunker suit pussy coverings you guys like so much. And when you aren't basically on fire, you get to blast big fucking highways through pristine forests with a chainsaw! Or smash the shit out of literally everything with a Pulaski like the Incredible Hulk!
You'll have to ditch the slag, probably never see her anyway since you'll be in the woods 3/4 of the year. It's no big deal though, it's super easy to score sluts everywhere you go with a fucking ripped body, especially with the high pressure sales closer of "tonight and tomorrow only" when you get a few days off from being an All American Badass. Can you imagine one of your fat co-workers trying that line? Probably not, but that's what you are going to look like in a few years if you don't STEP IT THE FUCK UP SOLDIER!
Anyways, I'll see you around the fire line, NOW DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY!

Attached: 1531373215137.jpg (749x800, 166K)