So, tell me again, why is Bitcoin not following an elliptical curve path?

So, tell me again, why is Bitcoin not following an elliptical curve path?

Attached: 15361461476.png (1556x638, 62K)

markets dont do that

Oh please no. I'm a Bobo poster but that's too much

Attached: 1530485834369.png (597x620, 144K)

OP why don't you tell us why it is going to do that? B/c the past does not reflect the future 2014 won't happen again. Gamblers fallacy.

Because the current trajectory matches an elliptical path.

And if you're going to talk about gambler's fallacy, then you could just as easily use it to make the argument that it might never recover again.

not very convincing.

Because things are happening at a rate 15x faster than 2014 retard. We just had the entire market cycle emotions in 7 months. We're already seeing news articles telling people how to short bitcoin, just like they were telling people to buy bitcoin at 18k.

we're not going to get that curve because the rate that the space and projects are advancing is in overdrive now. 2014 was before ETH even existed so smart contracts weren't even a thing, ICO's weren't a thing, and the world wasn't talking about how crypto could transform all these industries.

But really, the biggest reason that curve is not going to happen, is because the sellers are fucking gone. Literally the only people left are either A.) Crypto enthusiasts that will just hold their stack no matter what, precisely BECAUSE they believe it will go back up after seeing all the other crashes, or B.) Normies that forgot about it and decided it's lost money and will just keep it "in case" it goes back.

I've talked to people at work and they've all said that they're not selling now, they might as well just hold, since they didn't invest more than they could lose.

So tell me why whales would liquidate themselves to buy their own bags back?

your curve is close, but not quite right.
It's going to dip to zero and stay there

t. on r/buttcoin since 2012 and was thrilled at the death of crypto in 2014

Wrong for so many reasons I don't even know where to start.

Seems spot on to me.When someone types a 1 sentence answer saying someone is wrong to a well thought out multi paragraph post, it just tells me they don’t know how to respond to it.

>the sellers are fucking gone. Literally the only people left are either A.) Crypto enthusiasts that will just hold their stack no matter what, precisely BECAUSE they believe it will go back up after seeing all the other crashes, or B.) Normies that forgot about it and decided it's lost money and will just keep it "in case" it goes back.
You forgot about the literal market makers printing barts for the past few months. They can push it down below 3k if they wanted to accumulate as much as possible.

why didn't bitcoin follow an exponential trend like before 2018?

>They can push it down below ...
Insert random number here

They will.

Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger.

>chinlank $1keofy

Yea. You could. You don't know. But it's not actually following that path at all right now is it?

Seems spot on? How inbred are you?

This entire market is based on speculative values and we’ve had more manipulation in the last 8 months than ever before. Whether it was from Tether, Korean exchanges, Kobayashi, futures, muh Chinese New Year, etc., the point is 99% of us are only riding waves by the powers that control this market.

As for the post you’re autistically defending, saying that there are no more sellers left is completely false. We’ve already tested the 5700 range and to think it won’t go further is just your brain living in a state of denial. Just because the post says “I’ve talked to people at work who are only holding” doesn’t mean the majority of the market follows this ideology. Whales could easily sell right now and put BTC in a nosedive and still make a shit ton of money. To ask the question of why whales would liquidate right now is an absolute joke and is an obvious sign of someone with little to no experience in this field.

Stop sucking other anons dicks because it fits with your market mentality and face the truth; neither you nor anyone knows where this market is headed because of how unregulated it is. We’re in the Wild West of a potential behemoth market and there will be plenty of blood in the streets (along with times of prosperity.)

How’s that for someone who doesn’t know how to respond to a
>“”””””””””””””well thought out multi paragraph post””””””””””””””

Guys you are aware that technical analysis is literal pseudoeconomics in every form right? That there's nothing meaningful about finding patterns and trends that look like shapes and equating them. That's not how prices work

I know OP was making a joke but please stop this shit and put your money in a passively managed index fund, or a piece of property. Anything except this. You're killing me here

>How’s that for someone who doesn’t know how to respond
Pretty shitty desu

it is though.

Attached: 1519088203294.jpg (892x751, 91K)

Triggered