Alright Boys, I won't sugar coat it Jow Forums you have been good to me...

exitscam.me/sergey of nazarov

Alright Boys, I won't sugar coat it Jow Forums you have been good to me, I have posted time and time again helpful advice here, mainly on bat and hydro recently. If you listened to me, you would have gotten

Here is the truth about link, no one has heard of it, no one cares at all. Everything is all under the table, I have been holding link since pre sibos, I know how low this coin can go, I've also held his coin through $1.30.

Here is the plan, take what ever you are comfortable losing and invest it into F3D right now. It's still the first week, you will make constant profits for months and months. I will explain more ITT

Attached: new shirt for link.png (394x404, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomo.ml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lying is a sin op

So it is clear link will not be valuable for a long time and link is going to be in a long term accumulation period .
This game is guaranteed to pay out eth for months and months. even if every eth in the world was in the contract, the price would only be .15 eth, this game will go on for a long long time. remember we are still in the first week
the short game hasnt even started yet

no lies, only divs.
yeah I would sure of hated to get into POWH the first week that came out too

I've been involved in the FOMO 3D process in Discord the entire time. When we did the two Testnets I knew FOMO 3D would be one of the biggest things in Crytpo. I've personally been making $1000 to $2000 passive income everyday for the last few days. Got my family into it and they're making money too. FOMO 3D is incredible and it's very early on right now. I'm just here to give you my experience with it so far. The OP asked us in Discord to come over here and comment to raise awareness. Take it for what it's worth. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Good luck!

right, completely agree about doing your own research, If you have any concerns I will try my best to find a solution
Wanted awarness to be raised while still so early into the game especially, it's only the first week, I cant even imagine whats going o happen once the short game starts up too

This could potentially last months or years. Come on anons let's get rich together. I put one ether in two nights ago and have 40% return already. Kicking myself for not buying more (tho it's still very early).

Someone figured out the math and this is still going to be cheap even after there is 10,000 eth in the contract. you only need to sell 2880 keys a day to keep it going forever, it may stay up longer than everyone is expecting

>investing in lotteries
Invest in pyramids, buy P3D, do it the Jow Forums way.
fomo.ml

both are great great holds, but the fomo one is severally undervalued atm, but I would use the dividends from fomo 3d to buy P3D, P3d is the best long term hold, espcially if team snek wins the jackpot, but constant comfy divs in both

>wins the jackpot
it will never happen unless 1 key is worth somewhere close to 0.01~

told myself I wasn't going to buy more, then I remembered how early we are and am going to buy more, want to get a nice even number

So is this shit just basically gambling?

not really , well in a way, you remember those old websites that you paid 10 cents for a bid to increase the price by a penny, picture that, but instead of a shitty dyson vacuum, it's over 600 ether

explain this game like im retarded
because im retarded

Hey Sergey, what are your thoughts on P3D?

okay,
you buy a ticket to win the pot, someone else buys it after you, you get paid a % of the eth used to buy every key that enters the ecosystem , the most incredible part is this game is guaranteed to go on for months, it isn't even a week old yet.
it was made by the team that did POWH

Do you faggots have a list of generic OPs you use for your pyramids, hoping Jow Forums switches user base that often or what?

whats up with the timer
and the teams
team snake has most eth
so would you want to go team snake

Pyramid where you're still at the very very very top. Buy keys now, get dividends until the 24 hours timer runs out.
People buying keys add time to it though so this thing will likely go on for several months and eventually make it into the news as #1 ethereum network leech.

Right now after not even a week after its launch it is already the #1 ethereum game and also #2 ethereum dapp (right after idex).

Timer is hardcapped at 24h. Every key bought adds 30 secs.
Team you chose when you buy keys decide how part of the eth you pay is distributed. Same if you win.

The thing is the price of keys don't go up much.

Even if you buy later, there isn't much of a penalty. The only danger is if the game ends and you haven't made profit from dividends.

I don't think the game will end any time soon. Probably be 10000+ eth in the pot in a month

only snek or bull imo; but
there is a 24 hour timer, each key purchased pushes it back 30 seconds

Yes pretty much. Other game racked 20k eth and this is way more entertaining.

this is really what it comes down to, even if every eth in the world was in the contract, it would still only be .15 eth to buy a key. Hell this is a global lottery, if there is 10,000 eth at stake 2880 whales will buy into this everyday for sure. (even with how unrealistically high that is)

alright you convinced me pajeet
i threw .25 eth in
i better be a millionaire by christmas

>he took advice from Jow Forums
what a dumb faggot, look at him lol
probably bought link as well

won't regret it at all

Do you only get a payout when the timer ends? Can I withdraw at any time?