Finally lost my virginity to prostitute

>finally lost my virginity to prostitute.
>thankyou ethereum.

Guys oh my God I finally did it and I think I'm going to do it again holy shit. She was amazing I think I'm in love oh my God. I was shaking when she took off her clothes and studdering when she asked me what I wanted. I told her I just want to touch a boob I had never touched it before oh my God im in love with this woman she is the one oh my God.

Biz let me tell you.I'm that guy who posted here a few weeks ago saying I was a Virgin and no driver's licence. Let me tell you what to so with your money. Go have sex right now I'm serious oh my God its amazing. I'm turning 29 in a week and I'm in love with this woman. Do I buy her a gift? I don't know I've never felt this way before holy shit

Attached: f406572f54699c3f77a28d8dc45fec8f.jpg (599x488, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkoIiJhnXLo
elnuevoherald.com/noticias/mundo/america-latina/venezuela-es/article214862095.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>falling in love with a hooker

Attached: 1511976004058.jpg (400x396, 30K)

ahhhh geez. don't get too attached to prostitutes OP. It is her job. Your first fuck will always have lingering effects that'll make you do mistakes.

LARP

Next time pick a different woman

Trust

Praying this is bait

Attached: 91666F54-7679-4741-989D-0E0F0F27ECE5.jpg (539x539, 70K)

Hope it's a pasta OP

>she asked me what I wanted. I told her I just want to touch a boob

Attached: 1424956379267.jpg (640x633, 87K)

This is definitely LARP

Really overdone bait, come the fuck on man step it up

>Do I buy her a gift?

Attached: 1488790287515s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

oh jesus bud
grats on the sex but get real man, your not in love with her. shes not interested in you and you paid her money to fuck you

How many seconds did you last op

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking incels

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

In the small probability that this is not a bait you should know that the more money you give to hookers the less they respect you. If you buy her a gift you basically give her a green light to milk you as much as possible. Imagine yourself in her place - this is something you have been doing for years, done thousand of times for free that it literally feels like a chore to you. Then some overexcited faggot who's so fucked up that he couldn't do it for 30 years comes in and reveres you as goddess. Would you not think that he is a complete idiot who deserves to be exploited?

Attached: 1530538983_stasran0.jpg (975x548, 213K)

What if OP really found a prostitute with a heart of gold, you know, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?

He'd be a complete idiot not to buy her everything that she wants.

Attached: prettywoman.jpg (720x573, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mkoIiJhnXLo

OP post pics of hooker

>he fell in love with a woman that fucks for money

OP's not gonna make it.

Attached: 1531355186314.png (500x501, 80K)

We're proud of you OP, dont fall for a girl on the avenue though. They'll get you in with their rosebud smiles.

Next time go to a different hooker, dont go to the same girl until you've fucked at least 5-10 other girls. Less likely of getting attached if you've experienced other flavours.

These woman want to please you because you pay them to. They dont like you, remember it.

I can't believe how many of you drooling faggots are replying to obvious bait. Fucking spergs, all of you

>Your first fuck will always have lingering effects that'll make you do mistakes.
True, but I rather keep making a mistake on her because she was definitely worth it.

Too bad she quit the industry after 3 months and I've never seen her again :(

Attached: lewd.gif (727x810, 3.92M)

We all pay for the pussy we get somehow.

DO NOT BUY HER A GIFT.

if you buy her a gift she will think you are a crazy psycho (which you are), but that kind of crazy psycho that would one day kill her.

Whores do alot of nasty shit and they are completely used to fucking virgins, weirdos or hardcore alpha dads that ram them for hours with blood as lubrication.
But as soon as you get her a present or show her that you "love" or care for her, she will drop you.

So if you wanna continue seeing that whore dont do it.

(((programming)))

>in love with a hooker
go fuck a different hooker or get Jow Forums and fuck an actual woman

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

>falling for a bait

Attached: lain_smug.jpg (540x394, 100K)

>She was amazing I think I'm in love oh my God.
Kek

> Just shilled too hard

Attached: cinnasweeties.jpg (600x424, 133K)

i hope you not real you retarded sad fuck

yea getting aids really sucks

>I think I'm in love

Attached: 4.png (111x112, 24K)

miss universe and miss Colombia

for $3

cant beat me

elnuevoherald.com/noticias/mundo/america-latina/venezuela-es/article214862095.html

and def cant beat the looks

Attached: 1518293912448.gif (250x230, 927K)

>being a tripfag

Absolutely retched. You think you deserve more attention than Anonymous? Your words deserve special recognition? Do you miss the cred you get on reddit from your namefagging? Kill yourself. You are disgusting.

this looks like a pasta, is this a pasta?

Attached: DE28EA81-D24C-4FC7-8CC8-C86243906934.jpg (616x462, 70K)

Its pasta newfriends

People book prostitutes for weekends and entire weeks don't they? They also usually have a discounted rate for an entire weekend compared to their hourly rate.

Theoretically how much would it cost to get a hooker for life?

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 0eom9dowvn811.jpg (1600x1845, 191K)

>love
>prostitute

pick one user

that's beta cope unfortunately