Should I sell my XRP for XLM?

Should I sell my XRP for XLM?

Attached: 8594FFFE-631E-4FBC-BF8C-DA8DDC264FD4.png (512x268, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7-6S0tw0rU&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

are they not the same thing?

No they’re not the same thing

thanks OP for that literal knee slapper

What do you mean?

oh my, i didnt know you were serious

in my opinion, i would wait before considering doing that. XLM had a pretty big pump today so obviously this is a bad time to go for a full switch. Ethereum classic had a pump when it was announced on coinbase, but has been on a mild downhill since. i imagine the 5 coins that got announced today are gonna have mild dumps for awhile after this pump

tl;dr get out of ripple yes, but not today wait

this, you have to sell all your xrp

Yes you should, but after XLM dips from this pump.

yes b/c youtube.com/watch?v=K7-6S0tw0rU&t=2s

50/50
Be smart this still in exploration phase,there isn't any confirm that they will get add on coinbase.

lol without the confirmation XLM is far superior to
ripple's scam coin

I am not the biggest xlm fan there is but answering to your question.. by all means YES.

You get rid of a non-blockchain non-decentralized non-coinbased dead end and jump into a multi endorsed sound project which has many upcoming bullish indicators.

nah they arent better anyway both of them had difference usecase and customer. Be smart hold both.

XRP : You're simply waiting for partnerships with corrupt banks that might never use XRP at all.

XLM : ICOs, Partnerships with Stripe, Ca$h app, Twitter, IBM

You sound like the most uneducated person I have ever seen on Jow Forums

Absolutely. At least I did anyway.
Very smart move in my opinion.
Stellar is one of the strongest cryptos in the market.

Go ahead, when XRP moons and XLM drops you will ask yourself why.

These are just pump & dump schemes, coinbase is just a fad.

As a heavy XRP bagholder I'd say go 50/50.

Right now XLM is winning (declared non security) but personally I think in 1+ years with XRapid usage, stellar will get bitched.

Both tokens will likely survive the great shitcoin purge.

Attached: wqwewhggbmq01.jpg (2010x1243, 331K)

Been accumulating since the market deflated. This is the coin to revolutionize the financial world. Get in or stay poor
>picked up a few thousand coins buying .18065

Attached: 54833ACD-F326-446D-8A8C-47996D03DA07.png (2732x2048, 429K)

I traded my 45k XLM for BNB. Now is absolutely awesome time to buy BNB, we're at the bottom of the cup and the handle will take it above 0.003 BTC

Went all in on XLM a while ago. Normiefag, maybe, but it is for a reason. No project has this far-gone real world implementations, or partners of this caliber.

Im not betting on wether or not this is gonna do the most x´s. Im just betting all my money on wether or not XLM is gonna beat the crap out of the majority of other opportunities on hand. As i see it, this is a very safe bet.

All in on XLM since January, holding 10k.
WIth SDEX and few but important major partnerships this coin will be #1 by 2020.

Google a picture of David Schwartz. You will go all in xlm after you see it.

Legitimately the best rationale for swapping. Thank you for my tears of joy.

Smart

I'll try a non Jow Forums style reply - although the replies you have got already are surprisingly informed.

I swapped all my XRP for XLM and heavily accumulated after the IBM announcement dipped. Why? Because this protocol stands the best chance of mainstream adoption.

The IBM partnership is incredibly understated. Their universal payments system for central banks and remittance companies is shilling XLM as the financial settlement layer. It's also likely that the we.trade consortium (HSBC etc) is utilising both the hyperledger fabric and Stellar protocol. Hundred of billions will be transferred on the network with these projects alone.

Another indicator can be found in their sub. Every day some lowlife 'bizniz' person creates some crap blockchain idea and launches it on the network. Why is that a good thing? Because when the normies are jumping in, it shows the demand for the network is almost reaching critical mass. Hilariously the network can also handle this attention, unlike ETH (and don't talk to me about their plasma shit). There are also serious business projects coming online as we speak, including the network's first USD anchor via stronghold. Ask yourself what you'd rather do - go to coinbase and buy BTC with a rubbish conversion rate, or USD straight to XLM, to be sent anywhere in 3-5 seconds. Even more hilariously, the above conversion route will be defunct with FairX, a custodian account crypto-fiat stealth project, fully funded, which will make coinbase completely obsolete.

Serious industry projects are also lining up. StellarX (Lightyear's SDEX) is ready this summer, with FREE FUCKING TRADING and $20k a week for market makers. And as the Stellar biz shill correctly states, you can tokenise anything and trade it. Our loyalty points, phone credit and stocks (and much more) will all be on this protocol.

Lightning implementation EOY (for the big boy banks) and so much more.

Ask yourself, does XRP offer the same potential?

Straight out of a cartoon