BAT

>LITERALLY getting added on coinbase and has only pumped 20% for goddamned reason
>Just broke out of a year-long wedge that has been forming for the entire trading history of this coin
>still only rank #38 on CMC, could 10x and still be lower market cap than shitcoins like cardano or EOS

I just sold all my shitcoins and went all in. You are hopeless if you are not doing the same. You want a chance to make it, this is it.

Attached: BAT.jpg (1652x529, 142K)

gonna domp.

Agreed. A guaranteed 3x at a minimum.

100%
We don't even know if Coinbase is actually gonna lit the token

Attached: BATman.jpg (610x373, 42K)

they đin't made made any final decision about adding anything yet all of the coin was listed is still in exploration which mean one of them could not being added. Not everyone stupid enough to bought a hype wait till final decision if your shitcoin get added then y will see the pumb of your life.

Buy the rumor, sell the dump.

Get
Fucking
Baited

im already all in on XLM
noooooooooooooooooooo

>you poor bastards I'm not trying to shill you a shitcoin, this is literally the easiest flip you will ever see

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1504301889659.png (798x512, 162K)

BAT is a good idea with a nice actual use case. But i just don't see why this would be at price levels above $1 or $2 - being a microtransactional utility token. Same thing goes for coins such as RLC for example. A coin that delivers an actual service will be valued in relation to said service.

A hardware store sells nuts, bolts and screws so a carpenter can do his thing. Neither carpenter or hardware store is hording them, expecting those screws to become $5000 a pop.

Be realistic folks.

Attached: 3454635345.gif (450x510, 46K)

Sold my stack. Waiting for the dump back down to sub .000035 to reload. Dump is already well under way.

They will... but who cares? All the normies left in January and they aren't coming back. I'm surprised it pumped as much as it did.

Nice bate. Its divisible up to 18 decimal places. Plus, due to fiat on and off ramping, users won't know how much BAT they're actually buying. It will just be a dollar amount. So the price wouldn't affect them anyway. Good try though.

Attached: 2879FE7D-6C8B-4CAD-8E63-3894AA0D9FE7.jpg (400x400, 54K)

The real increase of value will be the value of Brave Software, the company behind BAT. Again, the token itself will be valued by the market in relation to the service it delivers.

One buys BAT to use the Brave browser for an add-less user experience. How much is that worth to you personally? How much would you be willing to spend on that monthly? It's not a speculative product.

You can't help but laugh at people who expect every coin to +1500% because of "muh crypto!".

Invest in Brave Software instead if you want real gains.

>One buys BAT to use the Brave browser for an add-less user experience

People get paid in BAT for viewing ads. People love getting "free" money.

Do you actually believe the shit you're spewing or is it some strange con you're trying to pull??

Why would the crypto market all of a suddent start to behave rationally?? It never has in the past, and it certainly wont in the future.

One does not buy BAT to use the BRAVE browser for an ad free experience. Users can get an ad free user experience completely independent of BAT.

At no point have you presented anything that remotely resembles a rational argument, and everyone that has the misfortune of reading your post will be all the stupider for it.

may god have mercy on your soul.

T. i don't understand how crypto or advertising works the post

Attached: 1523768918732.jpg (211x239, 4K)

How is stating facts a cope? Prolly a salty PRL holder.

>reddit spacing
>retarded analogies that aren't related to crypto
>concern trolling
The plebbit soiylent trifecta, you have to go back faggot.

Attached: 1529480528135.jpg (1270x547, 61K)

Does it have brave integration yet?

It's called formatting you retard

Oh the absolute state of you guys... it's like talking to 12 year olds. I've been using the Brave browser and BAT for nearly a year now (Pic related) and again, it's a GOOD product. But the inherent value of a product will in this case be determined by the USER, not the HOLDER because of it's OWN innate fundamentals. You're all letting your greed and emotions cloud your judgement.

"muh decimals", "muh irrationality", lmao.

Attached: 34567589708.png (1920x1038, 115K)

>this year
>March 2017

Attached: 2F4BC655-9614-4AF9-A533-03160D51940F.jpg (225x225, 22K)

do you get any BAT for using Brave?

>One buys BAT to use the Brave browser for an add-less user experience. How much is that worth to you personally?
worth NOTHING
downoad free browser, install adblocker.
jesus fucking christ bat holders are so fucking stupid

Oh wow you took a screenshot, go back to plebbit faggot, you don't get upboats for virtue signaling on Jow Forums.

You sound like the neckbeard sons trying to convince their normie mom and sister not to buy a macbook but a pc you'll build for them. Nuanced social interactions and branding go way over fat autists heads for some reason.

Attached: atheistcringe3.jpg (480x637, 64K)

So far i haven't earned much BAT mate. The number of Brave activated websites remains rather small at the moment of writing. I currently have about 9 BAT in my brave wallet, and the only way to convert to fiat is to reward your own publishers content. Right now, it can be considered an internal revenue cycle without the need for external fiat injections. It sorta operates on its own.

Not entirely true. Brave does an excellent job at protecting your privacy too, which is my main reason for using it. I'd be willing to pay about $5 a month for that. Will it ever be worth thousands? Don't be retarded like the other BAT "investors" here. Again, the USER decides the price, not the INVESTOR.

Look at these Jow Forums faggots.... nothing but raw emotional output... no reason, no logic.

Attached: 1523266532367.gif (500x500, 121K)

Listen here satan, take your incel concern trolling back to plebbit where it belongs faggot.

Attached: atheist cringe.jpg (557x711, 51K)

there you go again, talkin like a fag. Trying to reason/logic your way in a market that is 100% driven by emotion.

Faggot.

normies use adblock already

nobody will turn off adblock for 10 cents a day

youtube/facebook/twitter/etc could add bat support but use turnout will be low

twitch already has bat support

i bought bat at 3500 so you faggots can pump based on emotion

>be me
>the year is 2020
>no one uses Chrome anymore
>Brave is as popular as Javascript and more popular than Firefox ever was
>every single news corporation uses paywalls to collect BAT from readers
>Google actually supports BAT because they collect a percentage of BAT from every contribution to a YouTube channel
>the NFL and NBA stream games online which can only be accessed after paying your game fee in BAT
>reddit uses BAT to monetize upvotes and downvotes, like Steem but better and actually mainstream
>online games use BAT for micropayments
>Netflix charges BAT/hour of viewership
>Brendan Eich's homerun project actually saves the internet from regressing into a catastrophic implosion
>feels good man

Attached: 1530292126530.jpg (1125x1125, 111K)

>year is 2020
>Adblock and its successors still work, for Jow Forums janitor wages

how can I become a Jow Forums janitor? I'm ready to fucking die.

fuck off poorfag

>year is 2020
>user is still poor because he has no vision

Attached: 1531442623802.png (1783x880, 644K)

What is supply

This. Everyone left in jan. And the ones that didnt sell at a loss and actually made money are probably under investigation by the IRS for tax evasion right now. Its over.

jesus christ
you have to go back

you don't even know rlc token economics retard. pic related is (you)

Attached: 1509580146452.png (485x443, 26K)

>Eos and Cardano are shitcoins

user, I....

You forgot to award him no points
I think a simple “no” would’ve sufficed