Why is Jow Forums so loath to do honest labor?

Why is Jow Forums so loath to do honest labor?

Attached: McDonalds-Corporation.png (2000x1516, 106K)

da joos

Because we don't get honest pay.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH JOBS, AUTOMATION AND CRYPTO NOW MY FRIEND

Attached: 1530657103337.jpg (1600x810, 443K)

$8/hour is damn good for unskilled labor. Consider how much schooling a lawyer needs to do to get to his position. Wouldn't be fair if you got more than minimum wage.

I have a minimum wage job and I don't mind the work, I mind the shit pay and shit hierarchy.

I DID GO TO SCHOOL YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

So then why do you work at a minimum wage job?

idk lol

Because wagecuck are the one who go out and made contact with people, they made frens. Me saying them as a wagecucks just trying to hide all of my insecurities and my incapability of doing normal social interaction with people. I too scared of this world that i ahve to hide behind a screen to share my thought, my felling with y guys.

Attached: 1530632491395.jpg (1127x685, 234K)

physical work is for peasants. nuff said

Because the job market is over saturated, the manufacturing resurgence never happened, the pay wasn't much above what I made before college, and most of all the job fucking SUCKED.
I work manual labor now, and I make more than I did with my degree.

when the fruits of this labor go to someone else its called slavery.

bs. you get what your work is worth to others. if you feel that is not enough, maybe it's because you're a useless waste of space.

Because they know that their career/qualifications will never make them very successful. With crypto they can pretend that one day they might be.

>bs.
your comment is bs. you get what your employer is willing to give you, which will always be as little as he can get away with.

and if you could be replaced completely, you will be.

>what is automation.

okay so by this logic slaves were only working for free because their work wasnt valuable to anybody. respectfully, eat a bag of dicks

as if it were impossible to pay somebody less than what they deserve. go toss your computer in the trash if you have nothing intelligent to say

average Jow Forums user has probably higher then average IQ. Doing boring repetitive tasks especially tasks that require physical effort is basically torture to intelligent people. They need to be challenged mentally, something unskilled labor will not do.

>tfw I'm too smart to wagecuck.

Attached: 1523427946689.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

This. Dropped out of my poli sci major now I make more than my classmates. Most of whom work in coffee shops. My roommate makes less than min wage and has 2 degrees.