SCAM REVEALED

I've told you this shit was a scam after all.
Good luck, bag holders.

Attached: Dero.png (2762x2762, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Capture.png (1849x893, 184K)

it's fucking over, soon as the asic chinks hear the news they're gonna dump everything

Lead Dev did a dick move, Serena and Mojo did one too in response.

Wow so much maturity.

not necessarily a scam but a shitshow nontheless

What a shitty move by all involved. Mojo and Serena can suck a dick. This thing's burning to the ground.

DERO is the future of cryptocutrency. DERO is better than Monero.

Attached: 1530977292785_edit_1531216371943.jpg (318x318, 24K)

why the fuck is it pumping?

Because this is good for Dero.

Attached: 1531320413099.jpg (2048x2048, 416K)

With that team they'll not go so far.

I firmly believe in Dero's transparent and professional team's ability to revolutionize the cryptocutrency industry. One day Dero cryptocurrency will be worth $10,000 a coin.

Attached: 1530977292785.jpg (399x399, 33K)

I sold everything I had and went all in Dero. Now I'm living inside my car and work a minimum wage job, investing every penny I earn in Dero. Captain DERO is a true visionary who will transform the world's economy and save the financial system from collapse. Come with me. Join the Dero revolution.

Attached: 1531425560385.jpg (399x399, 47K)

I wonder what it mean by this

Attached: dero_trtl.gif (1355x245, 37K)

Nice thumbnail, idiot.
Holy shit, all intelligent life has Jow Forums, only morons stayed.

> deal with it

Attached: dero_trtl2.png (1366x321, 39K)

Because is good for dero or because dump higher price?! XD

Captain DERO is a transparent man.

Attached: 1531509680204.jpg (400x400, 32K)

lmao this is a good thing retard, mcafee will pump the shit out of this back to ATH. Doesn't mean it's a scam either, serena and mojo acted like faggots the entire time they've had power, banning people left and right, even influental figures from other dev teams, good riddance to them.

*sip*

Attached: DERO.jpg (380x349, 33K)

Captain Dero is a pretty chill dude

I really hope so. Do you have any proof? I don't think that most of the FUD matters.

No proof but from the conversations I witnessed he is cool and not an emotional faggot. Like the programmers I used to know in real life.

I take a sip on that. I'm going to be very careful with buying more, though.

Attached: DERO.jpg (125x239, 15K)

Captain knows his shit. Selena and Mojo faggots only believe in some ideal bullshit that only happens in movies. These nolifers need to grow up.

Go DERO !

Just check out pic related. "muhideology", kek.

Attached: Serena.png (850x467, 98K)

scam revealed here

medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a

Who the fuck run a cryptocurrency for the "IDEALOGICIAL LEVEL" ? Even bitcoin didn't achieve it. Stop fucking dreaming hippies.

Based on the chats Captain is a very patient guy putting up with such poor treatment from his hires for so long instead of replacing these imbeciles.

Serena seems to be a tranny. It can't possibly be a girl cause this is the internet and crypto, but it's hysterical, makes no sense and has a girls name.

>referring to an individual as “Captain”

If anyone was involved in this knowing that captain was the way a figure was called - and you still didn’t have an issue with that - let’s just say you did this to yourself

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 573K)

This is good for Dero.

Attached: 1531428239408.jpg (750x738, 159K)

Let Captain DERO dump the premine and become rich. This is how capitalism works. He worked hard for it. He deserves it.

This is an excellent move for Dero. McAfee will give legitimacy to the project, like he did with Substratum. Remember, guys? Those were the days. This is why I believe Dero is the cryptocutrency of the future. We are all gonna make it, bros.

Attached: 1531425604011.png (408x417, 411K)

YO LONG LIVE DERO
BETTER THAN MONERO
IF YOU DONT BUY DERO
YOUR GAINZ WILL BE ZERO

Attached: 1531425413102.png (408x420, 415K)

Dero is cool but triple posters should kill themselves.

Suddenly, everything bad in the project is due to the two community mods that just communicated what they were given to pass on. ROFL at the amount of cope by these people never giving up at the project. The project has managed to escape the tough questions, and Mojo and Serena have managed to exit the project without anyone thinking they're part of it all. Well executed i must say

DERO is the future brah

Attached: 1531428996791.jpg (1000x667, 316K)

Wew brainlets actually listen to that junkie.

Rocksteady is going to check out the source code. Everything is cool, fren.

I don't have DERO anymore (because I sold at the top) but Cap was p chill imo.

>dev who premined his shitcoin is going to dump his premine and abandon the shitcoin
wow what a surprise
not like i've told sumoniggers the same thing months ago

see pic related

Why didn't you keep a half of your stack?

Attached: rocksteady.png (648x71, 9K)