THERE IS NO WAY TO ESTIMATE THE VALUE OF CHAINLINK

I repeat.
Yes, you can look at various figures such as API, derivatives, etc and estimate what % of the market Chainlink might capture. That still doesn't translate. There's no way to estimate the value of the LINK token itself. None.

You are basically looking at a shot in the dark here. A total and complete gamble. LINK has only very niche use cases. Let me be clear, Chainlink token could already be extremely overvalued such as Vitalik said (yes I know hes a meme but he does have a point).

Attached: 1527718005337.jpg (883x138, 46K)

there is though. it’s directly related to the sum of the required value of all the bonds put up for all of the serviced contracts.

One day, we'll all be filthy rich

Attached: 1519889876726.jpg (900x1002, 202K)

no it's not brainlet

the CHAINLINK TOKEN ITSELF, not how much "work" smart contracts utilizing the token do. the TOKEN. fuck.

The collateral dipshit!

Say chainlink captures one quadrillion of the derivatves market. That's 1000 trillion. Pretend that srandard collateral on service is 10%. That's 100 trillion.

The value of the link token would need to be able to provide that amount . Do the math real quick and thats 100k per token.

There is no % "standard collateral" on the service, many node operators on link will not have any node staked at all. they will be paid in LINK, but an unknown amount. there's so many more variables at play here.

contract inputs that are worth a certain amount depending on their execution will demand at least that much collateralisation, or else they would risk making collusion by node operators profitable.

this is LINK101.

The price of Chainlink will be ENTIRELY determined by the market, i.e. supply and demand.

The more popular the network, the more tokens will be in demand for both practical (actual network usage) and speculative (hodling, trading, ...) purposes.

And there is no practical limit to the price of Link.
A single link token could unironically be 1 billion USD, and you could still pay someone 1 cent worth of Link.
That's because the token is divisible to the 18th decimal place.

Hey buddy, I know chainlinks actual value. Chainlinks true value is 0. Not even are they able to incorporate the chainlink token in the testnet. The token quite literally has zero use or utility.

node operators get paid in link. the reason to acquire link is to be able to stake it so your node is more reputable. The more link you have to lose the more reliable that node operator will want to be

Chainlink cryptocutrency will be worth 10k one day

Attached: 1531509680204.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Correct. The price of LINK will settle on an amount that will provide node operators ~10% annual profit. There's no way to determine that price right now. Chainlink could become an industry standard in a world operated by smart contracts and still be less than $10.

chainlink is literally going to 0 its .19 cents right now

thank you.

>tfw there will be orders bidding for 0.003 LINK one day

Everyday I fap to the LINK sigil but...
I invert the sigil and visualize the price not at $1000 but at the inverse price of $.0001.

1000 suicides EOY confirmed

>LINK has only very niche use cases

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

244 KB JPG
i am a LINK whale with more than 10 million LINK, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. LINK performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM LINK tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for LINK on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: LINK has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take LINK/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 38 days on binance, the LINK/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but LINK is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to under 100 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

>Let me be clear, Chainlink token could already be extremely overvalued such as Vitalik said (yes I know hes a meme but he does have a point).

Except Vitalik never said that

>>I am a LINK whale with more than 20 million LINK, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. LINK performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.
>>after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 20MM LINK tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for LINK on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.
>>so i dumped.
>>and dumped.
>>and dumped.
>>i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: LINK has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take LINK/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.
>>want to know why for the last 43 days on binance, the LINK/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?
>>because of me.
>>want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but LINK is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to under 100 on coinmarketcap?
>>because of me.
>>i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 20MM tokens i let ride now

Attached: 3214321411223.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>in a few years you can come back to Jow Forums and giveaway a fraction of a LINK and faggots will all be posting their public keys

ass blasted

No matter what, we all agree the price will increase.

Fap to the sigil

Attached: Sigil Link.jpg (216x250, 9K)

>sharpie in pooper for 0.1 LINK

no

chanlenku cryptocurryecy 1k eod there's nothing you can do about it angery boi

Attached: 1515451566363.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

There is, and its called under 0.15 cents.

You're right but I came here to gamble. Not all in gamble, just lodsa bets and then move it to red and then move it to black.

Attached: 1530989506049.jpg (630x630, 43K)

who fucking cares every shitcoin and token is tied to btc , if btc is in the shitter everything else is

Everything will be tied to ETH. BTC is a shitcoin with dated technology, only thing keeping it alive are boomer newfags.

>LINK has only very niche use cases.
This is what retards believe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5B03E476-FBC3-4839-9F61-38BCE240BCC2.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

Attached: unnamed.png (180x180, 13K)

Vitalik tweeted that decentralized oracles are a good idea, but Chainlink is not worth the $32 million they raised in ICO.
Currently the marketcap is even $68 million! The fair value should probably be around $20M or so. Don't buy high, folks.