Murika kek

>A Los Angeles bitcoin trader was sentenced Monday to one year in federal prison after she admitted to operating an unlawful money transmission business.
>Theresa Tetley, a former stockbroker and real estate investor based in California, was also fined $20,000 and will give up 40 bitcoins (an amount worth roughly $254,000), nearly $300,000 in cash and 25 assorted gold bars, according to a notice from the U.S. Department of Justice.
>As CoinDesk previously reported, Tetley worked as a trader on the LocalBitcoins exchange platform under the name "Bitcoin Maven" between 2014 and 2017 and reportedly exchanged millions of dollars worth of crypto during that period.
>coindesk.com/localbitcoins-trader-bitcoin-maven-sentenced-to-year-in-prison/

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
LAND OF FREEDOM
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: u32139112312.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/la-woman-faces-30-months-in-jail-over-illegal-bitcoin-business/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck does "unlawful money transmission business." even mean

Jew speak for, "REEEE ONLY WE CAN LEND YOU YOUR OWN MONEY WITH INTEREST GOYIM" or something along those lines.

>no link
stupid

she knowingly accepted cash from a person who sold illegal drugs and gave him bitcoins in exchange.
it was an undercover sting.
she did very bad things and got punished.

nvm I see the link now
format your shit better

>Tetley has already pled guilty to operating an unregistered money transmission business and exchanging around 80 BTC for $70,000 in one transaction that prosecutors allege involved the proceeds of drug trafficking, according to court documents.
coindesk.com/la-woman-faces-30-months-in-jail-over-illegal-bitcoin-business/

hows that her fault

youre just selling bitcoins why would you give a fuck where your customer got their money from

i know i wouldnt give a fuck so id already be in jail too then for some reason you cant control

Attached: tumblr_pbehplnU2e1s2yc47o8_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 281K)

basically she just bought and sold bitcoin trying to avoid taxes and eventually got tripped up by a federal agent doing a sting.

if you sell your BTC irl and the buyers tells you the money is from an illegal activity you are basically about to busted in a sting. Politely decline the transaction and walk away.

GOOD. Hopefully even owning crypto is soon punishable by jail time.

it became her fault when the buyer told her
"I have tons of drugs in my possesion and I sold some of them to get this money, now please give me bitcoins in exchange so my money can be clean"

so the fbi were just complete dicks and told this innocent women who just wanted to sell bitcoins that they got the money from drugs and then promptly through her in prison

wow

>"I have tons of drugs in my possesion and I sold some of them to get this money, now please give me bitcoins in exchange so my money can be clean"

SOO?????

i would sell my bitcoins to anyone i dont give a fuck money is money

you shouldnt go to jail when youre not the one selling drugs

the fucking gas station sells bags of chips to crack dealers

is that a crime too

Attached: tumblr_p8351jC4ve1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 512K)

Kek, she’s a dumbass. FBI literally do this for 99% of criminals and people think their geniuses.

Kek
if your azn grl pics were better i might entertain this conversation
maybe next time.

and people still wonder why jews must be exterminated.

Land of the fools,
home of the fat

KEK

dumb cunt thought she could get away with money laundering that blatantly? hope she enjoys jail

failed to declare the income
failed to pay taxes

GOOD

>Person trades money for drugs.
>Gets caught
>Goes to prison
>wellnoshit.avi

money for drugs is still drug money and some drugs are illegal- Once bitcoin is commonplace in society this will be pretty fucking common

dont do drugs kids.

She didn't trade money for drugs, dumb fuck. She basically helped people launder dirty money and didn't care.

Fuck off Kike-lover, she conspired to sell a asset for money- fuck Mr Shekelstein, come the day of the oven, you'll be joining your filthy Jew friends in the ashtray

Drug money.
Are we being invaded or something or is the signposting just getting worse.

Attached: 1484759009360.jpg (720x322, 379K)

Are you high dude? Illegal or not, trading btc for "drug money" is not the same as buying illegal drugs, you downie.

Just like the native-americans invaded the white mans land, right?

Attached: MECC6102.png (610x343, 26K)

You retards, this isn't about drugs, just lack of proper licensing. At least she didn't get too long inside.