I've just hit my personal despair zone

This isnt even the lwot lowest my portfolio has been. It was lowest in April. Still a mix of personsal problems and losing $37,000 of my inheritance money is making me srst;ly seriously consider killing myself. I still have $70,900 left but still being this down is killing eme insidee.

I'm seriuslyu considering suicide since its my 24tjh 24h 24th birthday today not even LARPing. ive been so sad since before and i seriously doubt anything will change. i dont know being this sad on your birthday is 1005% suicide fule fuel.

Inb4 blog. I ddont really have friends to ltl taljk talk to so anonymous people like you is all i have.\\

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

Attached: pls.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically just hold and happy birthday

fuck you're so stupid, you're lucky enough to get almost $100,000 in inheritance money and you are sad about it? most people would be happy to get $10,000.

If you don't want your money I can take it off your hands

Shut up faggot I have like $1.5k and $3k in crypto and you're over here crying about having $70k
Fucking kill yourself

hey buddy I got another Dido song for you that will hopefully change your perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

I kov lovd lco koce loce kove shf xusjsjshsjsjei lovr KSOVE LOCE LOVE U GUYS

Pick good coins and hodl
Bear markets are rough but they don't last forever.
Pick good coins though.
Someday they will recover and go up

BTC. fi onluy oi I only have BTC but lost $200 trying to ride the ADA PUMP

Or not even good coins, just cheap shit that normies might buy and make it moon
Xvg was 1 sat last year... trx was 18 sats in November.......
Whatever is the cheapest coin on binance right now will be the first one to 10x'd once the market finally recovers...

bbut ive gone gback to BTC fuck AEDA ADA sold for a losss

get a life stop gambling internet money you already have it better than 90% of Jow Forums

Hello OP, I went out of the market in like march, turned my 100 eur into 700.
funny what one scam coin can do
anyway I really hope that this was a lesson for you

never put more than you cant handle to lose right,

if you are looking into a crazy way to an hero you can ask me.

jopw how????

GJODJF DAMMIT I FEEL LIKE SURCH SUCH A DFAGGOT FAGOGT FAGGOT CRYING

KILL YOURSELF PUSSY BITCH BOI

Attached: 1530726517441.png (735x371, 422K)

Allright so this is what you do.

There is two possible ways.
1. You rent yourself a glider and try to find a cumulus cloud pattern, they have an insane amount of thermals that will lift you up to +30k feet if you are unlucky or lucky in your case.
Try to lower your flaps at least 2 settings so you wont overstress the wings, keep in mind that you want to get as much lift as possible.
To start the ride, fly a circle pattern to get as much lift as possible. Once you are above 15k feet, just go straight with the stick and lower the flaps so you can gain speed, make sure to keep the nose steady. After 2 minutes hypoxia will set in and you will feel funny / dazzy. But still able to hold onto the stick. At minute 3 you will most likely be unconcious and fly up to +25k and eventually out of the cloud.
Because of the lack of oxygen you will suffocate slowly without realizing it.
Additionally you will freeze to death (very comfortable).
At the end you will most likely fall into a stall and your wings will break off due to the overspeed.

Option 2.
Rent out a turboprop or high altitude single piston plane and set the autopilot on +17k feet.
You have to make sure the cabin is unpressurized.
Your hypoxia will kick in slowly, but basically the same will happen to you like in the glider example.
Funny thing is though, that because you have set the autopilot your corpse will fly through the air until fuel runs out, then you will slowly crash into wherever it ends lol.
Sometimes if you fly through restricted airspace they will even call fighter jets for you and then they will down you with rockets.

Attached: Cumulus20_-_NOAA[1].jpg (1780x1224, 1.2M)

K just hang in there user.
Learn from the people before you that sold at the bottom and regretted it for their whole lives.
I'm not saying this is the bottom, I can't predict that.
Just come up with a plan, stick to it, and go focus on other parts of your life as best you can.

Depression is what the bears want you to feel.
Good luck user, hopefully we all make it.

Goo too xk. Too ckml too xo roo too camk

Fnsjwhwjiwhwwh

Too compmicatwd comlmic ckm complicated nor nor d not doing that not even reasj reading that when i can jump off my condo right nkq now

That is highly disrespectful.
You failed as an investor, you failed as a friend and you will most likely fail as a suicide victim.

Swallow a live donkey schlong.

If you put it all on ETH you have a guaranteed 4-10x gains in the next 3-4 years when the next bullrun begins. I've been here for the 2013 crash and the sentiment is totally the same. The only difference is that now we actually have some practical applications for blockchain already being implemented

This
you fucking dick! You should KYS because obviously you're one of those assholes who can never be happy.