> chinks you
> blocks your motherfucking gains yo
how you all holding up fellow marines?

Attached: sunny.jpg (1000x667, 90K)

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the dump on binance

best thing is fucking deluded reddit absolutely losing its mind

>muh thunder x thor ultra marvel vs dc remastered node

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x628, 38K)

Attached: phoenix_rising.png (2049x456, 101K)

haha it actually is over this time. Now I feel at least a little better for dumping this shitcoin last week. Thought I was selling the bottom... oh how wrong I was.

dont worry dude, true believers are still on board and HOOOODDDLING!!!111 strong

Attached: religioius_fanatic.png (2055x163, 40K)

>Bought a lot at .60
>Held to 9 and sold 90% at $4
>Sold the rest at 2.40
Phew lad.

that cream guy on the boxmining telegram tonight. lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 2.37.57 AM.png (444x110, 25K)

truth be told, I made some good bank with my main shill cck buying rumours selling news. Until even news stopped moving the price of this shitcoin (past rebrand). Stayed away from this shit ever since. The community is fucking hilarious tho. Nice digits btw

Ha ha ha ha
You got CREAMED

He is the biggest ven shiller.... laowgag already sold his bags and bailed out. Heard it from red p.

holy fuck I had a lot of hopes for this coin but even I was never this deluded. And honestly I even dumped like half my stack during that embarrassing "rebrand" but I kept some on the off chance there would be something interesting in the pipeline.

So am I right in thinking this is just a dead project now? Literally all the shillers just dumped their bags? Feels like a hit and run from the chinks

I guess he never considered that while the fundamentals maybe haven't changed, they might have been just overhyped to all fucks to begin with lol

You will see the rats fleeing the sinking ship soon

What they don't realize is FUNDAMENTALS DON'T MATTER IN THIS MARKET. It's all hype. I could name several projects with lower valuations than vechain that have more going for them, but they are also going down to barely anything. I actually realized this a few months ago but I was a retard and kept holding my 3k ven left (had a node before).

thats what I meant, fundamentals in general. Nothing changed, fundamentally lol. The one thing that did change is all the hype died. The most ridiculous projects (like fucking Marvel/DC cosplaying Ven) will of course be hit the hardest

name the several projects bitch

Look at projects that aren't on Binance yet. Most shit in crypto is still overvalued.

Look for stuff that has an actual working product that people are using, like bitchute or steemit at least have something in the works that you can actually use yourself.

I bet even those projects actually DON'T need blockchain for anything. It just takes things order of magnitude more complex for zero benefits.

I am sure they DON'T need any fucking token that must to be traded in some chink exchange for "price discovery".

Steemit integrates the crypto with its platform and needs to work out a few things, but it could be a good idea if done right. Bitchute hasn't done much on their side though. However you are right, they could take out crypto integration and they would still work as platforms on their own.