Follow me

I ll make my mama proud again . you know what I m talking abouuuuut whoaa sky to the moooooon

Attached: 30772457_10212455210914987_1933355406_o.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

$15? it's half now, y would u say that?

Sky high... Sky high... :*

man from what I ve read this sky shit will blow up
Shazam!!

Well, the only way it will blow is up! Higher and higher... But seriously, it will recover.

Again, pajeets and spics always shilling it
This is worse than link

nice and all but how will this go? will they pay up forever for nodes? Doesn't sound right what's the trick?

Pajeet? Why brother? Come join us on our ride to the Sky!

Half ofthe first peak is reachable.. 16$ is prettty good to me

Sounds fair to me. And for a player that recently enter d 16$ would be nice indeed

Bull run in Q4 get ready bois

Look how retarded and foreign everyone sounds in this thread kys all of you

No poojets here fren, just supporters. Wrong thread

we need flags on biz, i just cant stand these pajeets and spics scamming non stop

It's about to flip LINK on CMC...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

yes exactly jaja
kiddin fren, just until mainnet is out. after that the incentives will decrease as long as tech usage will go up ofc

Off topic, mr perfect english

u must be a disappointment for u re mommy. poor woman she must be buyin sky without tellin u. I like to make mine proud and get myself a lambo to use it for grocery

FUCK OFF

Language language!

The absolute state of skycucks.

my future skyview, lookin at your poor asses still shouting 'scammm'

Attached: lambo_moon.jpg (1024x759, 168K)

Terrible roads on the moon though... But I'll join ya, in my offroad lambo

can't wait to cash in some more sky, yesterday full reward, soon to be another community vid contest (if I m lucky) with lots of skycoins as a prize aaand by the end of the year Ican join your moon trip

I give it 2 months and it will go back to $30. the project itself will add up value + the blooming market. these two makes a significant bounce back

deep in this with no regrets
I m a sucker for revolutionary initiatives and viral techz

the absolute pajeet level shilling and desperation in sky threads is outright embarrassing

Muh fomo
even fudz are holdin sky

Awesome feeless coin. hardware meshnet. coinhours as GAS-like secondary coin received daily. can this shit get any better

another pajeet english post

same. sky' s cx and cxo is a masterpiece and devs can code straight to blockchain not to mention other cool stuff like fucking infinite scalability