What are your thoughts on Ark?

What are your thoughts on Ark?

Attached: 82457C61-65F2-4201-84AF-F6731DAE539E.jpg (696x449, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosecrypto.com/Ark-Guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS

Attached: stayenlightened.webm (1280x720, 902K)

b ark

I saw this irl in mexico
chick threw up and the tout apologized
>"her first day amigo jajajaja"

people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

Attached: 1513102062469.jpg (1846x784, 651K)

Thoughts on ARK? One of the most justed and manipulated coin which had decent potential. I made my first fortune on ARK because I bought at 0.20$ and sold 1.5$, which is not so hot, but at least ok.

Other than that I believe there are not many Arkies left, they probably all committed suicide due to endless justing.

Going straight to $0.

I'm comfy staking my 2k ARK

Attached: 1521633138950.jpg (601x508, 31K)

the tech is good. but in terms of partnerships, marketing and adoption the team seems incapable of taking it the next level. so good project, but bad investment.

I-I'm still h-here, user

I'm not even mad, just waiting for it to bottom out properly so I can swoop in with fiat

Most Arkies are diverisifed, and know its a long term 3yr hold before /madeitstatus/

not gonna make it with this shitcoin

Have these stuttering pot heads even made any progress with their atomic swaps or own chain

I will, and I won't gloat.
Stop posting until you've researched for at least 5 minutes. whatisark com

Fuck are you talking about, ark v2 isn’t even finished yet, or smart bridges and VM?? Rome wasn’t built in a day?! Good solid tech takes time to make, but unfortunately for weak immature hands like you who crave ‘InsTanT MOonZ ommmgGg’, you haven’t got the patience’s to follow the project through. Oh well regret in 2 years time

Fuck are you talking about, ark v2 isn’t even finished yet, or smart bridges and VM?? Rome wasn’t built in a day?! Good solid tech takes time to make, but unfortunately for weak immature hands like you who crave ‘InsTanT MOonZ ommmgGg’, you haven’t got the patience’s to follow the project through. Oh well regret in 2 years time..... directed at you rather

lol

Fuck are you talking about, ark v2 isn’t even finished yet, or smart bridges and VM?? Rome wasn’t built in a day?! Good solid tech takes time to make, but unfortunately for weak immature hands like you who crave ‘InsTanT MOonZ ommmgGg’, you haven’t got the patience’s to follow the project through. Oh well regret in 2 years time..... directed at you rather

buy more ark

Attached: 21312451.png (937x679, 1.39M)

The jig is up. The stuttering pot heads who run this coin have outed themselves. Sell now Arkies.

What is a tout? And she was fucked by an animal or buy a human with a super big dick? How much did you pay to watch?

Please sell so I can buy more cheap, thanks.

Asking the right questions

>stuttering pot heads
fud bots are in full swing i see

waiting for it to drop more then I will pull the trigger.
Will buy 5-6k arkies

20k sats seems to be holding pretty well, i saw a 100k ark sell wall and a 50k ark sell wall get bought into at 20k sats. what's your buy in point?

Most likely sub $1

tl;dr? It's good:

rosecrypto.com/Ark-Guide

I'll get in at $1.1 - $1.

What is the token used for?

Building blockchains idk
Most for us just want to pump and dump

The fuck

Ark's instrinsic Value:
>Network fees
>Currency
>Coin swaps & attributed fees
>Funding; ICO's & escrow type services
>Store of value, spending interest gained from DPoS rewards
>Unconfirmed; ArkVM gas payment

Ark threads are feisty because the linkmarines are threatened by smartbridge technology. Hodling Ark is tough because it's more expensive and gamblers get impatient with dead money.

So... what does the shitcoin actually do?