Fuck this fucking scam chink coin it just broke the last support it had left on the chart...

Fuck this fucking scam chink coin it just broke the last support it had left on the chart. This shit is gonna crash so fucking hard.

Attached: 1-u_oymFodU7_9zcXs_BP2Og.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

Someone said look up VET on lbank and the price there and that's why it's crashing. It's not just a random dump

Aha

Fake wash trading trash. Chickens coming home to roost.

Suck Sunny's dick you faggots.

The token swap happened on lbank. 1:100 split. It’s currently trading at $0.0237, so with x100 that’s equivalent to $2.37, way higher than Binance’s $1.83.

It doesn't matter people are gonna see the broken support and is now going to turn into some serious resistance. There is literally nothing below this price to act as support.

LBANK is a wash trading scam.

Vechain about to get wrecked by OMG haha

It is, I agree. This token swap is gonna be a mess since it’s not happening all at once. Both VEN and VET’s prices are totally up in the air.

>basing your system on PoA with secret node operators
>claiming you're the most adopted crypto with 0 proof and 33 blockchain transactions
>having 75% of your volume on a chink wash trading site
>run by a hustling scam artist whose strategy is to give away millions of his coins so people can operate "nodes"
>was a supply chain coin 5 months ago meant to track designer clothes and wine
>fueding with another Chinese shitcoin named waltonchain who's doing the exact same thing you are except they hired different shills
>setting up a bullshit "foundation" that's handpicked insiders that dumps propaganda all day
>recruiting the shittiest possible ICOs and calling yourself a platform
>claiming to have first mover advantage in a country that will never ever respect private property or privacy
>marketing to the west with chink spam groups like cream and Reddit faggots
>having a fanbase that consists of attack shills and people that post the scam artist face on popular gifs
>thinking VTHO or whatever faggot coin it's called now is going to be worth anything with no demand
>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
>thinking companies like DNV GL don't invest in broad research
>thinking PwC doesn't have other partnerships
>assuming node operators don't sell en masse and make what little pathetic VTHO you make worthless
>having multiple community admins banned for shitpostin faggotry
>diluting your main coin to copy TRON
>claiming your going to flip ethereum while being an ERC20 token with no product
>claiming you have a product that no one can publixally use
>releasing financial reporting that's impossible to verify or audit as real
>bragging about retard angel investors like Tim Draper (Theranos? Six Californias?) as geniuses
>claiming Ethereum is not "Enterprise friendly" while every single company is part of the EEA
>thinking Western companies are going to trust a chink scamcoin while we're in a trade war

It's fucking trash

Attached: 1350487859692.jpg (549x362, 132K)

i just went all in on VEN ama

hello shill

no, i just buy when a coin takes a massive dump and sell a bit higher, i don't really care for coins other than ETH or BTC

same. easy 10-20% over next few days

wanna know the funniest thing about it all? the waltonchain vs vechain started because the person who was leading waltonchain shilling and community advising got BTFOd by walton team and sunny hired him. the vechain shills that blindly follow him don't know this

It has been taking a dump since last month from 55k sats to 46k sats
and then these past few days, it went from 38k sats to 29k sats.

There is no recovery.

Fail shill desu.

Attached: 1531278275156.jpg (800x777, 150K)

CREAM crypto IS the China Hustle. All vechain icos are pure money grabs, fucking bitocean and Plair had to borrow money from Cream, now he is in charge of their marketing and sitting on a lot of tokens to dump on the community. Nodes confirm their own transactions so no need for Thor from idiot holders of x/y/z nodes. And the fact that nodes are not public, it's no wonder that it's dumping fast. Oh, and what happens to Oxford partnership!? Full silence from every shiller on this. Can't wait to see their so called competitor waltonchain go past them in mc so suicides can finally start... Verge, Vechain, tron, holders of these coins are the pinnacle of crypto retardation.

Attached: IMG_20180708_165830_617.jpg (1078x808, 91K)

> muh CCK
> muh partnerships
> muh horse semen on the block chain
> muh BMW and Oxford
> muh phoenix rising from the ashes

Retards.

I'm a stock market pro, I have seen your prediction happen many times, but I also saw prices - without any support near - bounce off around simple psychological levels like 0,25 0,5 0,75..

Tbh this was kind of a good scam. The price was still holding on good during the bear market so I'm not really bummed out about it since LINK has fallen as well so I sold my last remaining ven for some links.

When I hear people like you and they are more than just a few, I buy in if the rest of the setup matches my conditions.

>GET IN NOW
>OR
>REGRET LATER

kek

>shills that forgot how id's work

The mc of walton and ven should be swapped, and still Ven would be overvalued. Waltonchain is making IoT and blockchain standards with Korean standards Assosiation and China mobile IoT alliance. They are part of China security blockchain alliance, and just attended The great hall of the people in China to speak about blockchain and blockchain solutions to gov officials. And people still think it's a scam..... Waltonchain will be alibaba size by 2years.

Attached: TheWalkingDead.gif (905x453, 342K)

Look at volume now, the volume before was fake.
There is no buying pressure for VEN at all.

Do you guys remember last year there was a blockchain event that required a whitepaper to be eligible to showcase your product to new investors but nobody told Sunny Lu so he showed up and he got really mad and kicked the host because they hadn't made a whitepaper yet.

Attached: 1531565765926.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Short squeezing these X node holders is fucking hilarious

what now?

even earlier:
better trust some internet memes than yourself right user?

Attached: ven.png (729x506, 96K)

>continuously dumping
>short squeezing
So delusional it hurts

VEN is literally one of the scammiest cryptos in the top 20 and the community is absolutely toxic

It deserves to be purged

CREAM is a con artist. Red Priest is a delusional brainlet.

Attached: 0F33308C-033B-4B12-939C-013D7D136959.jpg (496x180, 30K)

Bwahahah venlets are dying. There’s only one contender for the top. And it’s name starts with AMB. Can you guess venlets?

Attached: 845B4456-D538-43CE-9A5D-523721ADF671.jpg (742x486, 261K)

And apparently x-node tracking is temporarily suspended. How big of a fucking slap in the face is that to loyal hodlers?

>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
This

Chinked again. Just sold off my rancid bags, my only consolation is that whatever bot bought them based on the RSI and MACD is now going to get JUSTed as hard as I have as this piece of shit bleeds out to zero.

As of this moment my portfolio is fully divested of chink scams and I will never buy another chink coin ever again. A link to "China Hustle" should be stickied at the top of this god damned forum. Piece of fucking shit.

Attached: 1517882196940.jpg (1280x1920, 655K)

Attached: Sunny-Dancing.gif (480x265, 1.21M)

my bot bought, getting justed already, thanks

Lmao redditors still trying to be “upbeat” and keep a “positive vibe.” COPE HARDER KEK