Would you trade your both your parents lives for $220,000 on the spot. Cold hard cash

Would you trade your both your parents lives for $220,000 on the spot. Cold hard cash.

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 24K)

No, asshole.

Plus, my parents will leave me a lot more than that in their will anyway

no only my dads

And how old are you before that happens lmao. Im talking about cash fucking up front.

People have killed relatives for less

i would sell my dads life for 3.50$

The absolute state

Attached: feelsbadman.png (1092x1037, 27K)

this
also, inb4 a

>getting an inheritance
>wow what a spoiled kid, fuck zoomers who's parents saved to give them money
then in another thread
>saving money for when you die
>I cant believe people are stupid enough to do this

Sorry user, bear markets do this to the best of us.

Holy shit no. For one thing I cashed out around that much from crypto alone last year, so I don’t need to kill for it. And I’m most importantly, I love my parents deeply. They’re sweet, caring people who brought me into this world and always encouraged me to be all I could be...a cryptotrading NEET, apparently.

Sure you did you mommys boy. I would get rid of your mom for a pack of cigarettes

No amount of money would make me do that.

>those who choose the money are liquidated
>funds go to those who declined the money
can we use chainlink for this?

kys asap

Would do it for 20k

>$220k to take away from your parents what they gave to you
You little shit. To even mention this you must have a serious fucking brain disorder. Your parents not only brought you into this world, but they spent countless hours by your side so that you would survive in it until you can take care of yourself. Do you know how many times you would have simply died as a baby or small child had you merely been left unattended? But not just that. For the first weeks of your life, your mother was awake basically 24/7 so you could eat and have shit cleaned out of your ass and avoid disease or malnutrition which would have made you retarded. For the next several months your parents continued to be up at all hours while working jobs and catering to your every need. They spent the rest of their lives sacrificing their own dreams and ambitions and free time so that you can have yours, and you want to repay them how? By killing them for literally chump change? You honestly don’t deserve life, you ungrateful animal.

>did everything for a couble bucks
This is why y are poor forever retard.

I don't have 220k
but I don't really need 220k
and I have enough time to try and get it myself
so nah

I get why people would "sell their parents", yeah they perhaps were abusive assholes, but guess why is that? It's because their parents were abusive parents. Can you really blame them? And here you are ready to be abusive for chump change. Break the cycle.

No, would trade my kidney for 200k though. Heard that this is possible in an big indian hospital, also normal doctors are doing it they are just faking the papers, should have someone with you though, i still wouldnt trust them fully.

Kidney is worth $4k to a maximum of $12k retard

No, because karma will bite your fucking ass. Also I my parents were kind, loving and I get a nice inheritance anyway.

So y did everything for a meaningless paper will lost it value through years huh?
Stay poor forever kid.
Want spme money? Rape your mom and upload it here i would pay all of my 5 bch for it

Attached: 1531393514650.jpg (214x249, 8K)

Damnnn $20k for both of your parents lives? Weve got a winner.. Youll probably kill everyone in your country for $200k

The enjoyed making me so it was worth it. Steamy hot unprotected sex is expensive.

without hesitation

Attached: 19905160-B568-48D5-A43B-56A604B82028.jpg (252x291, 41K)

$220,000 ? That's nothing, I wouldn't even think about not having this money in my portfolio.

$450,000,00,000 would be my price

220k is nowhere near life changing, that doesn't even move the needle

based user

would way rather have 20more years with my dad and mom. what the fuck is that money even good for?

yes
anyone who had a functional family growing up doesnt belong here

Attached: 1519663014647.png (820x720, 655K)

>I wouldn't even think about not having this money in my portfolio.

Sure you wont retard. Thats the problem with biz, all of you are just faggots that are too scared of the thought of losing their parents.

FYI, even a millionaire can feel losing $220,000. Unless you're insanely fucking rich then you wouldnt care. Are you part of the 0.1% user? I doubt it based on statistics.

What a joke.

>what the fuck is that money even good for?
Hookers and blow years before sudoku. Your parents are going to die anyway. Its fucking inevitable.

I would kill one of them for that only if they were suffering from cancer and asked me to. Otherwise no because I cashed out almost that much last year and it didn't feel like much even though it sounds like a lot.

>$450,000,00,000 would be my price

hahahahahahah deluded. You think human life is worth that much? 450 billion for your parents?

lets be real here. even if bill gates was your dad, his life isnt worth 450 billion.

No they cook for me.

my portfolio was worth $800k in december and i would have given it all if it was to save the life of only one of my parents

but then you get your inheritance now and 220k more

Wtf 220k? Sickening. How poor are you guys?

>Too scared of losing parents
No I'm just not a nigger that would kill a loved one for some pocket change. I couldn't even pay off my mortgage with that, and if I put it in crypto, it would be worth 100,000 next month

what?

hell no

I'm a 26-yo NEET and I live with my parents. They're my only human interaction in the world so I'm going to want more than 220K to make up for it.

No dude. Offer me a flying horse that burns everything it flies over, then maybe I would start considering it, probably not, but at least it's something. But not getting them dead for wagecuck prizes.

you can love your parents without having a functional family
guarantee you you're more of a normalfag than i am user (anime avi proves that alone)

221K?

There are people willing to trade their parents lives for FIAT cash. Satan has already won.

Attached: 1531574162191.webm (1310x718, 565K)

$200,000, pocket change, lol youre trying way too hard buddy

>trumpcucks getting this butthurt over a baloon

It was the best thing to happen actually.

Attached: 16463434.jpg (1871x1025, 342K)

of course not

would you kys for a trillion?

>tfw ubermensch can't even pop a balloon

Attached: bottled.jpg (960x540, 48K)

only if they had terminal cancer
then I'd use the $220k to put their brains into cryostasis since I'm already a millionaire

>cryostasis
How much of an unrealistic fuck are you? Might as well say outright youre a mommys boy who cant even admit hes a mommys boy that he has to resort to LARPing about cryostasis lol.

Yeah but I would need a few years to get 220,000 dollars.

proof I'm a millionaire
also, I'm not going to kill anyone without their consent, thus, I'd need to give them the promise of at least another chance of life to get them to agree

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (216x89, 3K)

No. kys

lel

Attached: xjU3aPK.jpg (1152x2048, 213K)

What? Right click + inspect. Anyone can fucking do that genius. The absolute state of mommys boys.

Rather no than yes. I don't hate my parents, but they are about to lose it. Life gets only harder, and they will only have misery, suffering and sickness ahead of them.

Already dead wheres my 220k?

I lost 220k despite having an ATH portfolio/networth of 370k. I literally never think about it after the first month or so. Most if not all of your posts here are completely repulsive and factually incorrect. You're a retarded asshole.

>ATH portfiolio is 370k
>Lost 220k which is 60% of his value
>Acts like a billionaire insisting that he doesnt care losing 60% of his folio

The absolute state of you. Im richer than you and i would still kill my parents for $220k.

Why dont you just admit that you're one of those fags that gets triggered easily when it comes to muh parents and stop acting some self righteous c u ck.

Hell to the fucking now. In my personal case they did everything for me, I know there are a lot of people with scummy parents, but damn something like this makes me lose so much on humanity

>Hell to the fucking now
I meant "no"... this gives all other meaning to the sentence...

I’d do it for free fuck my boomer parents. They shouldn’t have brought me in

>450 billion

I suggest you learn basic math lmao

You do know you can kill yourself, right?

its missing a 0 as a typo obviously retard. dont you know common sense?

>1985
>be Dad
>be farmer
>hire dairy whore
>be me, be 13
>see Dad getting BJ from dairywhore
>Dad leaves us for dairywhore
>keeps her working there in our plain sight
>tells Mom and us to fuck off and move
>Mom hysterical to this day
>2015
>my newly married brother dies of cancer
>2017
>Dad tries to get with my bro's widowed wife
>writes her letters about his stamina
>how he loves her
>stalks her
I want to kill him so bad. When I do, I'll airdrop all my crypto to random addresses before I'm caught to spread some love to this shit world.

Rough life user, but you're close to 50. Time to move on from the daddy issues and be your own good productive man.

I'd do it for free, though 220k would be nice too.

Before or after taxes?

Nope. Parents are the only ones dumb enough to love me. Definitely killing myself once they're dead though

This, I hate my dad to the bone too and its not now in my late 20s , I aint gonna keep my existence around his, more than let it go its a problem of moving on.

sell your soul to the devil. you'll be achieving the same thing without having to sacrifice your parents

Attached: 1520481455094.jpg (1422x926, 655K)

My father? No. My mother? In a heartbeat.

Attached: GIVE ME TENDIES.png (509x347, 171K)