Have we reached peak decadence yet? I don't understand what's happening anymore

Have we reached peak decadence yet? I don't understand what's happening anymore

Attached: 1531558873417.png (622x421, 275K)

Best scam in the world, be born into a family that's famous for being famous.

>media is calling this "self-made"

no their not

>he has not seen the cover

Why do you think cuck became such a popular phrase? It’s not about the sexual fetish so much as it is about a fundamental rewriting in how humans interact with the world starting 50 years ago when TVs became popular. We are now reaching peak cuckoldry where we derive increasing amounts of pleasure from WATCHING others do things. We now watch others play video games, watch others eat, watch others fuck, watch others become rich. This is only the logical conclusion, we’ve removed every layer and now directly give people money just so they can have more money.

She is a psycho occultist sell out.
Braindead brainwashed women worship this sicko.
Beta male bitches think shes "hot" "sexy" and so on... so disgusting.
WTF is wrong with people.

That's the most contemplative yet disturbingly possible explanation for the word "cuck" that I've ever seen.

Interesting. So you get to watch other people fulfil your dreams while you eat shit and die. I guess this is an elaborate way to control a certain portion of the population

The evolution of language, including slang, is often an indicator for the collective unconscious. I don’t mean this in an arm-waver Jungian sense, I am saying that language itself evolves subconsciously via survival of the fittest and involves the participation of many people. It is fundamentally democratic which means it is often extremely revealing about our collective condition and the state of the world we live in. By looking at language you can get an approximation if everyone’s combined opinions and views which is often more revealing than any psychologist grad students “research”.

Screencapped. Posting this in every cuck thread from now on. Just reading your post actually made me ill, and makes me glad that I'm too pathetic to have children. At least I won't give birth to people who will live like this.

In english doc

you're a cuck yourself dipshit

I'm not into the cuck fetish. Makes me physically ill to even think about it. I can't even read that shit without wanting to punch someone, and the fact that people revel in it makes me wish we had a WW3 so people can stop acting like this.

The best part is when you point this out to people you will be shunned, suppressed, or at best ignored as someone who can’t “switch your brain off bro”. Just try criticising people from donating money to twitch streamers. The biggest red pill of all is that you don’t need to oppress people by force, people can be given all the facts and have everything laid out and explained to them but will choose oppression anyway. They will choose to be bootlickers. Even Aristotle once wrote some people are born to be slaves.

>why is it like this?

Due to a side effect of the amygdala. See the amygdala is responsible for our ability to learn by observing others, to incentivise this it needs to release strong chemicals that cause us to pay attention whenever we see something very good or very bad happen to another human:

>See a human walk into some tall grass and get killed by a lion
>better release some adrenaline/dopamine to make sure I never forget what happens in the tall grass

>See another human crack open a coconut and enjoy some cool refreshing coconut water
>better release some adrenaline/dopamine and remember how to open coconuts

The problem is we were never meant to exist in a world with recordings and videos so while the pleasure of DOING something is greater, it has a higher barrier. Whereas seeing stuff happen to people has a very low barrier. Such a low barrier that now we can create a constant slow drip of stimulation by watching others engage in activities but Are increasingly losing motivation to do stuff. So we are evolving into a lifestyle of wage cucking all day, going home and staying up late watching streamers and buying digital goods. Quite dystopian desu.

One of the best posts I have seen in this place.

It's true! The funny thing is people now think it's strange for not having Instagram , Facebook, watching streams etc.

Some weeks ago I saw 2 girls spending around 10 minutes in a restaurant trying to make a perfect picture of a bottle water with lemon. Absolutely deluded

Indeed.
But then again by nature i am a daydreaming sloth with asocial and antisocial tendencies.

The only thing i dislike is that this post has no get.

atleast this gives incels an out and they will always be able 2 say she wasn't 100% self made

Damn nature you scary

They literally are though.

Has no one actually read the article? It states that last year her company made 350mil in revenue. And with the previous 2 years combined she is close to 1 bill in revenue. So in the total existence of her company she almost sold for 1 nil in products. I think her personal profit is close to something 5-10% of that. So she probably has something close to 100mil max. So not even close to billionaire.

Kill yourself

I got a chuckle out of it

where do i go to donate?

She has a gofundme campagne
let039s-get-kylie-jenner-to-a-billion
past that behind the usual gofundme dot com site

Attached: 906.png (403x448, 53K)

>

Attached: FAT JEW.jpg (287x584, 37K)

maybe true.
but being able to pinpoint what it means is pure speculation

wasnt wallstreet journal calling it self made on cover?

>Believing this fake news

>screencap worthy boomer wisdom
Can some of you zoomers explain the Youtube Let's Play or Twitch Streamer meme to me?
My boomer brain doesn't get this at all. How is this not boring? I get watching some pro player in Star Craft, DOTA, CS:GO, etc in order to learn new tactics. I get speedrunners because it's quite impressive to watch those blitz through my favorite boomer games like Half Life. I get PewDiePie, Markiplier, et al because they edit their videos and they are to some degree charismatic/funny/original. I even get watching some big tiddy female Twitch streamer.
What I don't get are those unedited, long-ass, unfunny videos/streams taken by nobodies. What's the appeal there? It's boring as fuck! Wouldn't you rather play those games yourself? When I was kid I would get pissed if my friend didn't hand over the SNES controller quickly enough.
It used to be the case that older generations would call the trends of younger generations too extreme, too loud, too dangerous, too disturbing, etc. Now we're moving in the opposite direction. The lifestyle of teenagers these days is boring and tame as fuck. It's like a whole generation got collectively neutered.

Attached: 1526981936680.jpg (984x888, 308K)

I don't mind stealing bread
from the mouths of decadence

yes they are

scam to 100 mill lol

Not counting inflation and the value of the dollar, of course?

>Watching others fuck
I made it and I have a lot of money, I care not for successful people news and I do my best not to compare myself with others. But I still have major issues when it comes to watching others fuck. It is killing me from the inside as I have no excuse now but my laziness and my crippling fear of commitment. ( Some girls literally asked me out and I rejected them).
I am depressed as fuck, please help.

>What I don't get are those unedited, long-ass, unfunny videos/streams taken by nobodies.
They give me a better sense of how the game will play and look like before I make a purchase, I always skip to the middle parts to avoid spoilers though and I don't watch more than five minutes max.

KYS namefag

Interesting. I never thought that there might be a conection between me not being a cuckold and me disliking reality TV, celebreties, watching others play computer games, watching sports and social media in general.

>I am now thinking if likeing those thinks could be an indicator for someone to be a cuck in the narrow sence of the word.

Such a disgusting mudshark

Insightful user. Scary too. Maybe people should stop watching bullshit and start doing things. The sad thing is that they won't and eventually they will realize they've wasted their entire lives doing nothing.

you fuckers realize this just now? Absolute monsters with zero sense of consciousness. How fucking oversatisfied with your lives were you to the point where you stopped all thinking processes and not once thought about this? I guess you are at least better than the people who STILL don't understand this basic shit.

Feels good to live in a country thats not yet polluted and destroyed by this modern garbage the """""""""""better"""""""""" western countries are spewing these days.

I agree to this post, but what does that make the content providers?
They too are being exploited by getting a part of their revenue by the companies that provide them to means to distribute their content, but they are living their dream and actually developing as creatures. Would they be the equivalent of the female huntress in the lion pride, and the companies the alpha males, while the viewers are the hunted impalas?

Don’t tags to riches stories need, well, rags...?

I hope California drops into the sea

Nail on the fucking head. I'm screencapping because I couldn't have written it better.

Wow. You are so lucky you were born where your parents fucked. Thanks for your contribution to society. Really. We appreciate it.

Every time I get sick of all the bullshit and tell myself I'm going to quit Jow Forums for good, someone posts something insightful and wise like this that makes me question society and I stay

Don't forget: you're here forever.

Why is that so? I would say because we really do like anonymity and enjoy the kind of communication that happens when there is no apparent ego obstructing the view, which as a side effect has the potential of out of hand trolling.

>be born famous
>rich because you're famous
>get praised for becoming a self made millionare
>people donate to make you a billionaire

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

t. here since ~2007, during that time I was in constant struggle with all kinds of societal/existential red pilling which was severely damaging to my constructed persona, but I kept coming back all these years, knowing that this place is where the truth recurs over and over again

>enjoy the kind of communication when there is no apparent ego obstructing the view
You mean low effort shitposts with that occasionally have a tiny amount of more honesty than regular forums? And that's if you ignore all the children larping as someone important. people here always shit on reddit but it consistently has more informational and useful content, especially regarding crypto.

Go back there then. No one is forcing you to stay.

yep, fucking this.

that's why I added the "has the potential of out of hand trolling", but those tiny glimpses of truth among all the bitter and angsty posts such is the one you just posted are very rare outside of this place on surface web, I don't follow reddit so I have no idea how aware are they of all the constructs in reality

It's because Jow Forums is one of the few places(only place I've found) where people see through the fakeness and bullshit of the world aka redpilled.

Friend simulator

When the next economic meltdown hits no one is going to be able to afford 1000 iphones and 100 a month cellphone plans. After that it will end real quick.

>crippling fear of commitment
>depressed, help
You got me in the feels, fren. Same here. Just press on until we find a solution. We still didn't make it, but we will.

jewish degeneracy is peaking. Try not to get too caught up in it

All info I've gotten about the true reality of markets is from anons on biz. On Reddit anyone who didn't say "XD to the moon yea!!" gets downvoted so there will never be any redpilling since redpills are often controversial and get downvoted asap.

the "truth" very rarely pops up like in times like this. realize that most people in this world are brainlets, and there's no difference in this fact on 4chin, millions of people know about this site and have posted on here at least once before and the chance of most being brainlets is extremely high it's pretty much guaranteed. just browse Jow Forums

well usually the succesfull ones really are the best of the best where people to come to see the peak performance/learn new skills, the other popular niche are girls which low end males flock to, other people playing are usually not watched, and if they are, it's because of their phenomenal charisma that people enjoy, practically falling in love with them as persons/projecting friendship feelings onto them, but that's a much smaller niche than the first two

the boomer equvalent is watching sport games, basically the same thing as twitch, but boomers watch people run with physical legs after a ball, younger gens watch people run with virtual legs, same shit to the brain chemistry

>roasties donating money to an armenian model
>wow jewish degeneracy is out of control
fuck you

I don't get what's so sensational about this insight.

How is this any different from normal? We've been watching people do things (sports) for millennia, we had newspapers and gossip magazines for decades before the internet too, we've always been interested in this.

after years of experience on this site, your brain automatically filters posts that aren't worth the read, and I can tell you, there are great threads on many boards, Jow Forums not so much, it's littered with incels coping through national identity, toppest of the keks, if you met 90% of them irl you would know what I mean, and I met them.

more insightful boards are unironically /x/, when you filter out the spiritual shit, great discussions happen there, /out/ is great, Jow Forums has legit financial discussions, /lit/ is full of very smart people, which sounds like a meme but it isn't, strike a conversation there and you will see what I mean, if you are wise enough to ignore the raised nose style of conversations that you get when you talk to hipsters in general

Jow Forums and Jow Forums have the best memes

>if you met 90% of them irl you would know what I mean, and I met them
I'm curious, you met up with people from Jow Forums? Why? What were they like?

but now cucks would rather watch some faggot play a game instead of doing it themselves, not everyone can drive an F1 car or Climb Mount Everest

Have you been living under a rock?

In my old job there used to be a few out of shape, highly intelligent, distanced from others-yet vocal and informed, individuals that were obviously never going to get laid until they change a few paradigms in their mentality

I kept contact with one of them after leaving the company, very cool guy, not so Jow Forums inclined, more /sci/ but still high level wizard incel due to mentality and social inhibitions, through him I met a whole bunch of pollacks that are sperging so hard that I couldn't keep hanging out with them, full on black trenchcoat and black leather gloves wearing incels, very disturbing to see irl

I do have to say that they are in fact smart, informed, but viewing the world through that one prism that will literally get them nowhere in life, especially the fact that they don't understand that it isn't feminism that's blocking their reproductive abilities, it's them and only them. At this point I am very sure that they would never be in that ideology if they had the ability to actually practice what they preach and actually have wife and kids

>we’ve removed every layer and now directly give people money just so they can have more money.
This is next level delusion. I guarantee 99% of these people are against income inequality, but won’t think twice about forking it over to the rich when they can live vicariously through them. This is the equivalent of a homeless man handing out his change to people on the street. Totally bizarre.

summa summarum: if they worked out, travelled out of their comfort zone, hung out with people that practice understanding and value of deep communication and interaction between humans, they would reach a metamorphosis I guarantee it, late bloomers basically

>hurr whty do cuck popular
Its one out of fucking hundreds of meme phrases, brainlet pseud. You think tv starts the downfall when cucking has been around as long as life itself. look at the fucking morons who gawk at you little retard babble. You're the kylie jenner here bitch.

It’s a confidence issue that has largely started with television. It’s easy to believe you are worthless when you see people on tv driving an f1, climbing Everest, or making a billion dollars in their twenties. Drag that out over nearly a century and you have less and less people willing to do anything themselves because you see people do these things and are much better at them than you, so you think “I’ll never be that good, what’s the point in trying”. Same thing applies to video games, sex, anything you can name really.

Didn’t mean to (you) the second post there but you’re welcome for it

SMBC predicted this. Pic related.

Attached: 20120403.gif (576x4213, 394K)

There was one XCOM streamer that explained why he made every move with technical detail. It was informative and helped improve your own thought process.
XCOM however, is a turnbased game that allows for such explanations. Most streams are either unfunny tards or "pros" who barely explain shit because there is no time. For the life of me I couldn't understand why you'd watch that, and these are the most popular streams too

>implying the kardashians are not a jewish creation
Wat do

Holy fuck that makes sense. Feelin sad for zoomers now.

This is so fucking woke

Attached: 1515613566837.png (662x708, 889K)

personally haven't been on Jow Forums that long. actually only started using this site 2 years ago when crypto started becoming popular. thing about brain filtering is that while it is useful in ignoring brain dead shit like muh golden bull run and chainlink post, you never want to get into the habit of seeing only what you want to see. seeing low intellect shit and proving it wrong(not just greentexting and thinking you won the argument) keeps the mind in shape and reminds you to always critically think and not be a puppet of someone's words.

the only boards i've really used are biz, fit, and pol for anything longer than 1 day. i will try to check out those 3 other boards you listed, but one thing(pertaining to lit) i have a gripe with people that are well read is that they usually fall into 3 categories and it's pretty hard to find someone not in one of these 3.

1) they understand the material but have completely disregarded the practicality of what they're reading, so they'll believe in stupid shit like the NAP and muh invisible hand optimizing the market like ancaps do. when you try to point out loopholes they start shitting themselves and try to make bullshit excuses on the fly which is so obvious to spot. usually the work hard study hard low IQ types

2) they understand the material and how it pertains to the world, and don't believe everything they read word for word. however, they never use this knowledge to actually do anything, they are basically the cucks that is talking about. good example is commies thinking that the revolution will just "come" when the proletariat wakes up, but that will never happen without a catalyst. they keep discussing the flaws about muh capitalism but never actually do anything about it, like opening a cooperative business for starters. mentally high iq but practically useless

3) they understand the material, know the practicality of it, and have questioned it so they understand the flaws of the material they read like #2. while they try to change their lives, the difference comes in the fact that they don't expand beyond that, they're incapable of connecting the dots to anything that isn't in the material they read and making conclusions for themselves. for example again, this guy talks about cucks aka watching other people do shit instead of themselves doing it right? what other things in society sound familiar that haven't already been listed as examples by him? what about the consequences of the federal reserve fucking with the economy outside of muh inflation and dollar devluation to keep wage keks working? if you can't think of anything, you fall into this category. while smarter than the average sheep, lack of thinking out of the box and very easily influenced by the latest thing they've read.

You are one of the most insufferable posters I have ever seen post here.

you seem angry nigger, go back to Jow Forums

Attached: pepepe.png (512x512, 295K)

>le poor cuntry is bettur
>Watches women in his 3rd world shithole sell out for colonist $$$

Its funny that you have a little pseudo-intellectual rant about the dangers of confirmation bias then bash Jow Forums in 50% of your posts. I haven't used 4/pol/ in ages though.

I love capitalism, but this roastie is the strongest argument against it.

Its a satire. So far less than $1200 has been raised and unless the campaign reaches 100 million donated no one will actually donate anything because the goal has to be reached.

Oddly insightful post from Jow Forums. I guess this explains video games. At least we can pretend there's a tiny bit of agency in our fantasy.

>and these are the most popular streams too
the average person is stupid, and if you want something to be popular make it stupid.

>inb4 edgy

Good post

Its a satire. So far less than $1200 has been raised and unless the campaign reaches 100 million donated no one will actually donate anything because the goal has to be reached.

go fund me dotcom
/
let 039 s -get -kylie -jenner -to -a -billion

It' just a snowball effect. The sensory overload associated with the enormous debit of online entertainment paralyzes average slobs and they watch shit like this while hating themselves. The Internet has made smart people smarter, dumb people dumber and useless people more useless.

We’re heading into ‘fall of the eldar’ territory

You being here means you are a cuck as you are reading what other people are thinking, the only way to be free from all this cuckoldery is to go and live in the woods on your own.

He sounds like he had just graduated from high school and starting college. He'll get his shit pushed in in the real world.

>go live innawoods
>hunt a deer for food
>bear chases you off and steals it
>cuckening continues
The ride never ends.

Spoken like a true cuck

People have idolised successful people since the beginning of time. Stop spouting shit, Mr. Boomer.

Here you can partake in the exchange of ideas freely, something which is rarely seen these days, for instance i can call you a raging faggot and you can do the same to me while in every other platform you would be either banned or put up for the mandatory public shaming sessions of social media

t. angry brainlets

Attached: brainlett.png (657x539, 80K)

this, and it way outweighs the negative parts of it. I got the pleasure of having few very productive conversations on Jow Forums. /ck/ is my favorite place to hang out.