Passive income

Does anyone knows a good way to earn passive income that is pretty safe?

Attached: 24452378572.jpg (1300x866, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/forever
exitscam.me/Jow
dappradar.com/dapps?sortBy=volumeLastDay&order=desc&search=&tab=allDapps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FCoin 11% daily

suck my dick now

Yeah get a job.

I'm student and already trying too get money out off a job in the summer but it ain't going to be enough though

yea, sucking dick

yeah, contact sunny, become a qualified ven shill, automate that shit with some python scripts, collect 0.00022VET daily
at least thats what I do, works for me :)

T bills
extremely safe, extremely passive

Yes

It’s only 1% but XLM inflation pool. XLM is one of the strongest long term HODLs. 5 years it will be $150+. Buy enough to get 1 per week, 5000.

30% of bonds are traded at a negative yield now

fomo3d is unironically safer than most of crypto (although of course reliant on eth performance)
game theory exploiting human greed on an immutable smart contract
vs
random shitcoins where the rules can change at any moment
not even a contest if you ask me

Ven x node, very cheap right now sir guarantee income

This

exitscam.me/forever

What is supply

> WFH as a corporate parasite.
> Shitpost and play games all day
> Complain that there is too much work

Guaranteed safe passive income as long as you can pull this off without being called out for your bullshit

Attached: wfh.jpg (736x531, 65K)

Unironically Fomo3D.

I'll explain why.

With F3D, time is your friend. Every day
1. Pot getting more and more attractive
2. Keys getting more and more expensive

It's the dividends in 24h what you should put together and focus on. There can be 1 of those 24h with massive divs and 23 with low pace, it's normal.

The thing is: the timer won't reach 0.
Ever.
People will code smart contracts to automatically buy a couple of keys every now and then, and the daily amount of key purchased will never go below 2880. Realistically even worst case scenario it won't go any lower than 5000 keys a day and that's agiven.

Price per key will increase.
According to my calculations, the key price is pot/1000000+0.0003 eth.
With 5k keys purchased per day (and again, this is a Worst Case Scenario unrealistic hypothesis) the price of a key will have multiplied several times in a year.

I have done my math in a few scenarios.. since we are talking about compounded costs and pot / key prices increases, F3D is actually in practical terms a great compromise of safety and nice returns for the time being.

20% dividend returns in a day could happen if it goes in fomo mode again, but those aren't the gains you should be looking at.
Even 2% a day GUARANTEED absolutely smashes any return any institution could ever offer you.

Fomo3d is advertises as high risk but is actually a very safe bet.

P3D is also interesting but I would say higher risk and higher/faster returns. I will post my analysis on it.

Two completely different things.

exitscam.me/Jow Forums (ID: h6Nzs3t1) 07/14/18(Sat)19:23:19 No.10264220▶

dappradar.com/dapps?sortBy=volumeLastDay&order=desc&search=&tab=allDapps

Also let's not forget about this.
It is basically a cemetery with about 15-20 active projects at any given time.
Now F3D is #4 in 24H Volumes with 566 ETH.. nice ok, but this will eventually drop. However it will never go below 5-10 ETH a day (see above) and this number will get higher and higher with time as the key price will increase and increase. According to my calculations, worst case scenario the key price will go 6.5x in a year, which would then increase the daily volumes to 32-65 ETH which would keep it in the top 10 steadily. Being slightly more optimistic, would this get attention at one stage there could be bigger windmill inflows which could speed things up and speed up the key price increase but, once again, if thrill and fast results are what you're looking for then go ethroll or even P3D.
With P3D however do not fall for the "I'm gonna earn the F3D divs anyway" as the newly coded contracts will chose Team Bear (0% divs to P3D).

"Why is it safer than a bank-grade investment?"
Smart fucking contracts.

"Why the dividends will keep going forever?"
Increasing pot, already at 600ETH.

"Ok but why would there ever be any more fomo then if it's a safe kind of investment?"
Key prices go up as stated above.

Do your own math.

T bills
extremely safe, extremely passive

That's not passive income

i am:
>mining .1 eth a day with some expensive 1080ti rigs i built last year
>running zencash secure nodes i mined previously
>holding XLM collecting free weekly compounding inflation
>staking clams i was airdropped years ago
plan to stake ETH once it goes PoS and keep mining ETC long term if it remains dumpable to normies on coimbase

I think it will be good for p3d for a while + with this teams creativity we will see more cutting edge apps in the future. Plus the marketing of the p3d community is a huge edge.

The number of faggots in this thread that don't know what passive income is...

>what are REITS
>what are dividends
>what is compound interest

Invest in ETF or Index funds, they typically have a 3 to 4% yield. I would personally invest in the Vanguard S&P 500 index.

Or you could make your mouth work on auto Pilot if you know what I mean.

Real passive income is stupidly rare...
Almost every income requires effort even when most retards tell you otherwise. Dropshipping is a good example, most retards tell you "muh passive income" while dropshipping requires a fuck ton of work, probably more than the usual 40 hours a week

-Start any project
-create website and youtube channel
-write ebook, sell for $10
-make weekly videos about relevant topics through which you promote your project and ebook
-always include links etc
-do this for 6 months, 4 vids per month
-now making $400-$600 a month passibely from selling the ebook

That's it.youtube is a fantastic platform to promote on.

I've seen this technique done succsessfully for projcts in:
-gamedev
-alternative self sustainable hippy living
-health and fitness
-'become a crypto daytrader like me'
-conspiracy and esoterics stuff
-politics
-

how much needed for this?

>passive income
let guys fuck you in the ass. one fuck = one income

The problem is getting people to look at your stuff.