You are now exiting denial into panic

You are now exiting denial into panic.

Attached: 1508746727744.jpg (768x749, 190K)

Looking at most of the alt charts, unironically true. Tons of selling done today already and it's not even done. Lots of coins losing their supports.

>An 80%+ drop from ATH is two stages into the bubble graph from the top
Kek you’re the one in denial newfriend

Would love to see btc at 3k. Sadly we wont ever get there ever again.

Attached: Accept this.jpg (1000x648, 79K)

>meme charts

You don’t know shit and that graph doesn’t mean anything. People post that stupid chart like it’s a law of nature and then zoom out the BTC chart until they get the confirmation bias they wantes

It could go up or down just admit you don’t know

We're obviously in depression u fagtard

fuck you nigger

don't worry, it'll get there shortly before it goes to zero

Attached: 1524223983748.png (645x729, 121K)

Things are mostly level now, though

You need to buy back in now, user, because the GODS THEMSELVES will it that BITCOIN WILL NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, every passing moment the conviction BECOMES EVEN STRONGER, soon enough, IT WILL BECOME LITERALLY UNIMAGINABLE THAT BITCOIN IS EVER, AnD I FUCKING MEAN IT, I FUCKING SWEAR BIZ, WE ARE NEVER EVER fucking EVER GOING BACK below 3k EVER AGAIN. screencap this.

The only true graph.

Disbelief starts at around 1k not 3x the previous high.

>He thinks the chart is 1:1
>He thinks the bottom is 3k

Tip: That orange-red zone represents a 'mtgox' moment

>can't afford to loose more

Nope. I already pulled out 6x my initial investment back in jan. Now I'm playing with house money. Crypto goes to zero and I still made more money than you probably make in a year from crypto. Crypto goes 10x and I'm a millionaire. Literally can't lose.

>portfolio stagnant for a month
>panic

KYS

Attached: 1512528157208.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Um enthusiasm was when bc shot up to 5 digit figures. Cat's out of the bag now. Read up on the .dot com boom/meltdown from 1999-2001 to learn more about the future.

Hehe no. Just talked with a famous writer who predicted the financial crash of 2009. Koopmans. He is also very famous in China. He says the next crash will occur mid twenties and it will be far worse than the previous one. The only way the system is going to survive is hard reset and debt annulation. Dollar will lose reserve currency status and inflation will get out of control.
He bought his first bitcoin at 6k and hopes to buy more 4-5k. Its a bit of a boomer though.

And afterwards yahoo google microsoft and facebook grew with 1000's of % in value. The only lesson is not to invest in shitcoins.

user..btc went from mining for a few cent on xbox to andromeda and back again..don't be delusional, it's over, this is dinosaur tech and people hailing it are boomers late to the party getting shorted by WS.

This