Age Prevention

The life-long accumulation of free radicals is a major cause of aging.
Therefore, a broad spectrum approach to inhibiting/neutralizing free radicals
is recommended. The daily accumulation of toxins and heavy metals means
that the body is constantly battling to reduce its burdens. Consequently, a
basic program of chelation should include

>vitamin C: 2 - 3 grams
>vitamin E: 100IU - 400IU (taken with food)
>vitamin A: 5000IU - 10000IU
>lipoic acid: 50mg - 100mg
>resveratrol: 5mg
>CoQ10: 30mg - 100mg
>EDTA: 400mg - 800mg
>garlic 800mg - 1600mg (organic, high in allicin)
>selenium 50mcg - 300mcg
>chelators such as malic and succinic acid should be used regularly
>multi vitamins and minerals

Age 20 - 29 (above plus the following)
>Aminoguanidine: 75mg
>Piracetam: 800mg - 1200mg
>Estrogen Blockers (such as Di-indolylmethane and Indoly-3-Carbinol): For
women; a combination of DIM and I3C at approximately 260mg daily. For men; a
combination of DIM and I3C at approximately 260mg to 520mg daily.
>Carnosine: Orally at 50mg - 100mg
>Thymus: 240mg

Age 30 - 39
>Pregnenolone: 25mg - 50mg in the morning
>Idebenone: 30mg
>Hydergine: 1.25mg - 2.25mg
>Deprenyl: 1mg - 2mg daily, with occasional breaks
>Melatonin: 1.5mg - 3mg at bedtime

40+ is more complex. will post on request.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 2.30.32 AM.png (1176x1438, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
metabolichealing.com/heres-how-to-identify-adrenal-fatigue-on-your-blood-test/
thorne.com/products/dp/multi-vitamin-elite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless you user, thanks for helping out bizraelis with their stack. Care to recommend some nootropics or SARMs etc?

You dont need any drugs to prolong your life. Fasting increases your health and lifespan on a cellular level without actually destroying your kidneys. (btw im not talking about the intermittent fasting fasting gay shit, no animal ever in the animal kingdom eats 3x a day, by doing IF, your just reverting to the normal routine. Im talking about 21 days fast (which i do every month).

>people think me am still 18
>never drink alcohol
>no smoke!
>use skin care
>eat mixed diet, LITTERALLY try just eat everything at HEB vegetable & fruit section
>never let sun touch skin

Attached: 20180712_160055.jpg (352x320, 64K)

This.

>all of my friends look like corpses compared to me
>spend nothing on food because fasting
>not addicted to anything
>perfect blood panel and resting heart rate
>29 and get approached by 16 year olds
>feel like the God-Emperor of the world because high test and no depression or stress
>everything in life comes easy to me
>everyone loves me
>life is good

more info?

>Im talking about 21 days fast (which i do every month).
How are u alive faggot

to be honest, as soon as I hit 40 years.
I hop on a minimal amount of test, increasing amount with my age.

That stuff alone does fucking wonders.
Not huge amounts but enough to have stable test levels like in the 20s

post body faggot

just straight water fasting?

How the fuck can someone go 21 days without food?

21 days isn't going to kill you. But doing every MONTH like they claim will.

thanks, great info.
Is there any "all in one" product?
Planning to reach at least 3 digits age

This, it's easy if you are fat. I like intermittent fasting and 48 hour fasts sometimes.

Yes water fasting. Absolutely no other solid food or supplements.
There is a reason why we are the fattest species of primates. We are evolved to fast. True starvation doesnt occur until day 40+. It was common to fast for 20 days during the Medieval period.
I've been on this routine for 6 months now. Aside from my food bills being reduced to 70$/mo and brainpower significantly (really seriously) improved. I see no difference in my health.

does yer breath stink? (from ketosis)

>all this newfish taking the bait

yeah, it smells like literal shit. But for the mental clarity and brain power I exchanged with i'd say its worth. Although your libido will also go to 0 (which is a plus on my side).
Not bait. There are literally tons of scientific research about fasting and a million year history. No one with a healthy body has EVER died of fasting.

post pic of body or larp

The level of cope in the post is pure unadulterated tragedy

placebo general

I've only faster for 24h, then I got really dizzy and weak, which went away directly after I ate. How do I go past the weakened state?

Youre running low on electrolytes my man. This'll help: youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM

What is wrong with this bitch's face? It looks like plastic. The rest of her is fine, though.

She's a level 2 Bogdabot host
The physical changes are starting to show

This guy doesn't look jacked nor does it sound like he's all that healthy in his head. Why would I follow his shitty diet?

>Never drink coffee
>Never smoked
>Never drink alcohol
>Exercise regularly
>Eat healthy
>tfw all of this is ruined by my perpetually stressful life and people think that I am in my 30's while I am actually still 26

Attached: 1529428775158.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

The real question is, whos the THOT?

No copper, zinc, magnesium or gotu kola? No astaxanthin?

Thanks user, always love nutrition enhancing posts to keep the mind spry

Thank God for my Asian genetics
I laugh at u wyipiple who look like shit at 30.

I look like I'm 22 at 30 right now
Ive been on an all meat diet for almost a year now. My brain funning exclusively on fat stores and ketones with some occasional gluconeogenesis from excess protein but I work out hard asf so most of the protein goes into muscle building.

Also tip for you faggots because I love you all: get on trt as soon as you hit 28. You will feel like you're 18 again and yout sex drive back.

This diet is aimed for longevity because carbs is what makes you age like shit. But you do need to take vitamins and minerals.

Damn I just looked at my face in the mirror looking young asf right now

donating blood - gets rid of excess iron

Same except the coffee part

You probably think that not eating for weeks = skeleton thin body. That doesnt happen until day 40+. I look no different from your average skinny person. Don't believe me? Look at the bodies of Buddhist monks

What about anti-cancer??

It takes 5 days for the body to shut down the hunger hormones and withrawals. After that, total baseline.
Go to r/fasting. They can help. I suggest you do not take any energy drinks, coffee or tea. Just plain water. Add some salt from time to time.

>Also tip for you faggots because I love you all: get on trt as soon as you hit 28. You will feel like you're 18 again and yout sex drive back.
What's science bhind this. How much does T decrease with age?

T peaks at 28 and only starts to decline from there.
Test also makes u look younger and live longer

>no mention of astaxanthin

Never gonna make it without that good stuff lads. Single most powerful naturally occurring antioxidant.

Be careful who have stressed out adrenals. IF / FMD / Fasting all stress out adrenals even more. So fix your adrenal fatigue first, before embarking on any therapeutic fasting journey. Otherwise your hormone levels will be totally screwed

>prolonging the inevitable
kek

it's all about getting there faster *sip*

Attached: 1516155039890.jpg (345x336, 214K)

No mention of:

> Spirulina
> Ashwagandha
> Reishi Mushroom
> Bacopa Monnieri
> Icariin (Horny Goat Weed)
> Naltrexone (1.5 mg to 4.5 mg)
> Pau d’arco
> Arabinogalactan
> Barley Power
> Beta-1, 3D Glucan Immune Boosting Supplement
> Pure Flaxseed Oil (Anti-Cancer but Estrogenic)
> Onions Isoflavones (Anti-Cancer but Estrogenic)
> Frankincense oil (Youtube Comment)
> Cordycep mushroom
> Corealis mushrooms
> Dichloroacetate

How do I know I have adrenal fatigue?
And how do I fix it if I do?

You need to explain more

Focus on Pregnolone / DHEA instead of T which is end result of a long hormone cascade. Again if you have a stressed adrenal, fix that first. And any hormone therapy should be well titrated as you don’t want to depend on an exogenous drug. Optimal DHEA level coupled with estrogen blocker will do the trick in short term. Long term, strength training + low-stress lifestyle should be enough to maintain youth level of DHEA.

What happened to the concept of gracefully ageing and accepting your own temporality/death.

Attached: 1514826431001.jpg (1181x1080, 260K)

>carbs is what makes you age like shit
>needs trt at 28

metabolichealing.com/heres-how-to-identify-adrenal-fatigue-on-your-blood-test/

ur still a gook though lmao

I've tried a good amount of the things in yours and OP's at some point but it just seems ridiculous (and probably dangerous?) how much random shit you're taking everyday when you put it all together so I just stop everything.

To keep it simple just try something like this
thorne.com/products/dp/multi-vitamin-elite

Adrenal fatigue is a fake condition thought up to sell you supplements and health food items you don’t need.

>your libido will also go to 0
Remember. Fasting, vegetarian diets and general ascetesism became popular in the West because of Seventh Day Adventist faggots trying to find ways of not being tempted sexually.
If the above methods failed they attempted more drastic measures such as sewing the foreskin shut or applying acid to the clitoris. This isn't conspiracy bullshit its just a history of retarded Christians in the US.

Cheers bro.

>get on trt as soon as you hit 28. You will feel like you're 18 again
I'm 28 and never felt better you worthless gook faggot. If you need trt at 28 you are in no position to be giving advice to anyone on healthy living. Fucking hell your testosterone peaks around that age and doesn't decrease significantly enough to be a problem until your late thirties at the earliest.

This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

I believe you are misinformed, free radicals promote mutation and can damage internal constituents however the true cause of ageing is genetic loss caused by the inactivation of telomerase. Intermittent fasting helps by reducing the number of replication events that occur by minimizing growth factor prevalence. Genetic information is lost per round of cellular replication

No it’s not. Mainstream GPs think so. Try asking a Holistic GP.

Pine pollen contains large amount of phyto-testosterone and other androgens, like Androstenedione, DHEA or Androsterone. On top of it, many minerals and vitamins, best to consume both raw (for minerals) and as tincture under your tongue (for androgens).
I learned about it recently and already ordered 100g pack of pollen, it will take few weeks to make a tincture, can't wait to try it

Attached: 3-740x450.jpg (740x450, 62K)

In order to have close-to-Buffet-run you need these boosters, as not many of us can survive on that amerifat diet.

>Holistic GP

How do you know user is Korean? Please tell me you’re not retarded enough to think the word gook is a derogatory term for all Asians. Right user? You’re not that stupid.... right?

I say this with certitude.

t. Endocrinology resident.

Jesus I can't listen to that retard

OP are you saying that my year long meth run is aging me and bad? Not to mention all the other drugs I've piled into my body for half my life
Honestly lad, those meme powders can be beneficial in certain cases

But above all, as always is genetics.....
I look like I'm 23 or so and I'm 28, yet if it was a typical burger doing what I did . They'd look 40 with spots on their face and no teeth

Anyways, you are motivating me to get clean and somewhat healthy again. I'm mainly targeting brain supplements. Also items that will help replenish dopamine and serotonin

I already have a pretty good idea on what I need but any recommendations that I can look into? I just wanna enjoy normal life OP, and I've gotten sober loads of times only to return to instant pleasure from drugs...

So what? I'm proud of my Asian heritage.
Your comment means nothing to me
Don't tell me what to do you stupid fuck. You've never tried trt so you don't have a clue what it does to your body so you can go to the corner and stfu

You all look the same to us. You are probably a Filipino or Chink if you actually think we care about differentiating between you. You all contain Mongol and Japanese DNA from centuries of rape anyway.

I lol’d too

>Don't tell me what to do you stupid fuck
Fuck up your endocrine system to your hearts content bro. Just don't think you are in a good position to give advice.

>Smoke weed
>Drink coffee
>Go out in the sun a lot
>Self employed and only work a 2-3 days per week
>31 years old but people are always shocked when I tell them and say they thought I was in my mid 20's

Live young, stay young. Live the wageslave life, trapped in an office all day, rarely getting a good night's sleep, etc, and get old fast.

So you are this retarded. Kek

>can't wait to try it
First time getting memed?

Imagine if you thought both Germans and French were so far beneath you you referred to Germans as frogs because you couldn't care enough to learn to tell them apart.

So you eat for one week every month? Maybe reread what you write one time.

I have a good salary and very flexible work hours my nigga but the problem is that loneliness is gnawing on my brains so much that I fear holidays and weekends. I use work to numb myself from the pain but nowadays there is not so much work from our clients and i feel depressed as fuck.

Not a typo. I really do eat once a week per month.

Imagine being retarded enough to not know that race is nothing more than geographical evolution. And then being able to reach a new level of retardation by not being able to learn the correct racial epithets to properly degrade someone based on their geographic evolution. Fucking megakek

What about creatine?

It’s cool that you’re a racist. Just try and be an intelligent racist. You make every other racist look bad.

>Reishi Mushroom
never take Reishi Mushroom, inhibits the shit out of your DHT

>vitamin C: 2 - 3 grams
This is way too much. antioxidants inhibit natural oxidants that are used for other biological processes

>vitamin E: 100IU - 400IU (taken with food)
Quite likely harmful

>vitamin A: 5000IU - 10000IU
Definitely harmful. You OD of Vit A after one carrot on average

>lipoic acid: 50mg - 100mg
endogenous

>resveratrol: 5mg
grapes

>CoQ10: 30mg - 100mg
unnecessary

>EDTA: 400mg - 800mg
This is an anti-nutrient preservative, not a good idea

>garlic 800mg - 1600mg (organic, high in allicin)
eaten whole

>selenium 50mcg - 300mcg
Definitely not, a mined product, quality isn't great, could just as easily be contaminated with other metals

>chelators such as malic and succinic acid should be used regularly
Eat apples

>multi vitamins and minerals
Eat veg and fruit

Age 20 - 29 (above plus the following)
>Aminoguanidine: 75mg

>Piracetam: 800mg - 1200mg
Can't comment on need for this; I'm not dumb

>Estrogen Blockers (such as Di-indolylmethane and Indoly-3-Carbinol): For
women; a combination of DIM and I3C at approximately 260mg daily. For men; a
combination of DIM and I3C at approximately 260mg to 520mg daily.
Def. unnecessary. Mastubrate frequently, have sex / explore relationships, social interactions, act like a monkey. Taking hormone modulators is not recommended

>Carnosine: Orally at 50mg - 100mg
>Thymus: 240mg
In meat.

Age 30 - 39
>Pregnenolone: 25mg - 50mg in the morning
Push ups

>Idebenone: 30mg
>Hydergine: 1.25mg - 2.25mg
>Deprenyl: 1mg - 2mg daily, with occasional breaks
Unnecessary

>Melatonin: 1.5mg - 3mg at bedtime
Can have major side effects in some people; better idea, follow diurnal pattern, exercise every day. Be tired at night. Dont look at screens

There are no miracle short cuts. Vitamins and supplements are bullshit. Avoid "heavy metals" by eating food from quality organic sources and not too much. There is no way around it, you have to work out and sleep well to get fit. Do the above and poison yourself

What do you do?

Two replies to one post.
Seething.

why is this bullshit in biz

Nothing to say. Maximum retardation

it's all broscience, you can live as healthy as you want but if you have shitty genes you will have wrinkles, saggy skin, go bald etc, don't delude yourself

Look up
>nigella lawson
she smokes, drink and eats greasy shit on a daily basis yet look super young for her age,
you think back in the cavemen days people had the perfect nutrition/vitamins balance etc? no, they ate whatever was available, you think a lion would be more healthy eating "5 small balanced-meals a day bro"?

just stop eating meats and processed foods, fish is OK

>the autistic kid compares himself to a lion again

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

Can't wait to be 40 and go on high dose TRT and low HGH desu.

Drinking coffee doesn’t cause premature aging, and your concept of eating healthy is probably not based in fact

I have a big bag of sporulina powder and it’s truly vile. Waste of money.

very nice, like that you're bringing the /fast/ing pill from Jow Forums to Jow Forums, a lot of them cold use it. Tbh, you don't need something as extreme as this, just fasting for a few days every couple months is enough to increase autophagy to benefit you significantly.

It's completely possible to go without food if you have a high enough body fat content (longest fast was over a year). I haven't gone past 2/3 fasts myself, but hopefully I'll be able to soon. If anyone is interested, look up "snake diet" on youtube, and drink snake juice while you fast or you'll die lol

Lmao what a retard

>r/fasting.
you have to go back

dat cycle mang
>do drugs feel great
>do drugs for too long
>come sober to feel different
>feel great
>get bored, down, sometimes going great and impulse urges you
>do drugs feel great, better
>get bored, used to it
>come sober
>

it's no different than how we lived thousands of years ago. You think people would wake up in their caves and eat a big ass breakfast with all the fresh veggies and fruits available to them (especially in the winter)?

>responding to literally every line, even if it’s only to say “lol no comment”
>misusing semicolons and just being a pretentious shitbag in general
Jesus Christ this site is still full of fucking retards with huge egos

gooks btfo, how will they ever recover?

>and sleep
this right fucking here. Staing up all night jerking off and playing video games will fuck you up.

I just started getting good rest and my world is way better.

>You think people would wake up in their caves and eat a big ass breakfast with all the fresh veggies and fruits available to them (especially in the winter)?
Not a valid supporting argument whether it’s true or not you dumb cunt

How the fuck am i supposed to get all these items, must cost alot monthly for barely any health improvement.