Oh, hello there wagie. Almost didn’t see you there! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend? Ah yes...

Oh, hello there wagie. Almost didn’t see you there! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend? Ah yes, the FIFA World Cup final is today, isn’t it? How exciting! And say, it sure is lovely summer weather outside! Too bad you only have less than 48 hours to enjoy it before you go back to wageslaving on Monday. *giggles*

Attached: 59A2777C-F1BA-4C5F-82D0-4024BE154337.jpg (250x226, 18K)

I have vacation.

The FIFA final is tomorrow

*snap*

Oh, really?
It's easy to forget what day it is when you're not desperately waiting for the weekend every week.
Guess I have some time to set up a little party then - if things go well, I might even fuck that French girl I've set my eyes on!
She has a BF, but he's sadly too busy to attend...
Thanks for reminding me (and funding my lifestyle)!

based

>(and funding my lifestyle)!
What you on welfare?

nice try smug frog but I ((((work)))) (I repeat ((((work)))) ) in Academia, kek

Disability, but that's basically the same.

kek

I got some pussy last night can't wait to gain some Chad points when I tell my co workers sunday

>Be NEET as well
>Every NEET post mocking wagies I have to check what day it is

Attached: 1531163724624.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

I'm willing to bet that the faggots that post these topics have the worst wage slave jobs imaginable

I beg for the sweet release of death, but at best the treadmill just gets faster.
>T. Wagekeking today rn

You have “less ability”.

I can see why you’re so proud of yourself.

Meanwhile I’m sitting at my job. A 12 hour shift:(.

I have to watch tv/vape weed/eat free food/and fuck my side piece later, and get paid in one week what you get in 1 month. Oops, looks like you’re inferior in EVERY way.

I literally get paid 40 hours a week, actually work about 4 of those hours, and buy waaaay more crypto than you can. What’s wrong neety. Who is living whose dream now?

Attached: 3C58BBBD-208E-4CE7-9CB7-CF2341D40BC7.png (640x1136, 218K)

I’m not a wagie (self employed/ business owner), but I bet most of these threads are made by the most pathetic poor NEETs who haven’t achieved anything in life. A lot of the wagies you are mocking could live your pathetic life if they wanted to. But they don’t.

Can't wait untill the government cracks down on made up disabilities. You know its going to happen NEET. Then what, no neet bucks, no work experience absolutely no achievements. Just you alone in your wankshack.
And don't pretend you have friends.

Wagies on suicide watch

Attached: neetdom.jpg (631x778, 86K)

And do pretend you’ll be able to squat in said wankshack. Your parents won’t live forever and you can’t afford the taxes even if they paid off the damn house lmao!!

Keep piling up the wasted years Trevor.

>The NEET himself doesn't have to care what day it is
>The NEET mocking wagies does

Pottery.

im literally working right now (well im on my phone at the current moment but im at work)

Top kek

You sounds pretty obsessed OP.

Just nod and smile at the LARPers, user. It makes them feel better,

Why do you think cuck became such a popular phrase? It’s not about the sexual fetish so much as it is about a fundamental rewriting in how humans interact with the world starting 50 years ago when TVs became popular. We are now reaching peak cuckoldry where we derive increasing amounts of pleasure from WATCHING others do things. We now watch others play video games, watch others eat, watch others fuck, watch others become rich. This is only the logical conclusion, we’ve removed every layer and now directly give people money just so they can have more money.

Attached: B39CFCD4-00D7-48E3-A6D8-FCEF5302BEB0.png (1136x640, 298K)

PTO denied, wagie!

wtf is PTO?

kek

Never mind, I found out what PTO is. Well I get it no matter what you say bitch.

underrated post

okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars and probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

I'm on my paid vacation faggot. Feels good.

>Disability
Kek. OP is either a crippled subhuman or a literal reatard.

Tfw I’m at work 6th day in a row no weekend

I'm going to clue a lot of you in on a secret. You think a lot of people here are like you, living in your parent's house, never worked a day in your life. You think this board is full of NEETs whose only hope is crypto. You think everyone else relies on crypto to survive. It's just a meme. Most people here are employed, and a lot are successful at their careers. A lot of them have wives, girlfriends, and even kids. They are not kissless, hugless virgin incels. They are not gambling with more than they can afford to lose. This bear market doesn't hurt them like it does you. They will still go on with their normal lives.

There are a lot of people on this board who larp as NEETs. Its just a meme. I don't know how it became a meme, but I genuinely feel bad for the few real NEETs on here who think they are not alone.

I have to get back to work now. I hope you don't neck yourself, but I honestly felt bad for you guys. You really are alone in this world and on this board.

tl;dr: You'll never make it, financially or in life in general.

Attached: 1529525096601.png (634x697, 115K)

underrated post, kek

OUCH NEETS BTFO

>Too bad you only have less than 48 hours to enjoy it before you go back to wageslaving on Monday. *giggles*
>mfw only get one day off a week
DAMN YOUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1513643787442.jpg (189x266, 8K)

>I have wives, gfs and roasties
>bear market
Sure thing Wojak.

Attached: 1531532007840.jpg (1080x1516, 169K)

wagie ragie

wow look at this cope. Truly pathetic

it's new pasta

Insightful post

>he can't pretend to be unemployable
lmaoing@urlife tbqhfamalam
lol it will never happen

>*giggles*
BASED NEET

Attached: 1529609624241.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Huh, guess you got me there wagie. Larping is the only thing that keeps me from necking myself

Attached: 8957893465.png (409x409, 185K)

I always manage to remember what day it is to keep my mind sane but I remember a couple of weeks ago, I was living through Tuesday thinking it was Weds and then I realised it was actually still Tuesday. Some other days, I forget if it's Thursday or Friday

The same could be said about successful people who have wife and kids lol. You think those people would browse here out of all places? They are mostly on Reddit or don't even browse internet much because they are too busy with life. Nice cope though.

kek

Haha crippled faggot id much rather be s wagie with a healthy working body than some useless half human drain on society

>coping this hard
lol, dude, I'm 23 and make over 100k a year as an IT consultant. i work 3 days a week max, usually 2. you know these threads are literally only shitting on the bottom tier of society, which OP feels he has to stand on top of to feel better about himself. ultimately, this kinda shit is akin to that really rich hollywood hills wife treating the 20k/year stockboy like utter garbage -- zero tact. i grew up poor and made it and live a life i thought i'd never have, with money and freedom and time... but i'd never look down on anyone else who hasn't. money or no money, op's just a shitty person shitting on people because he doesn't want to seem associated with their failure to thrive
wouldn't wanna be you, op. you sound pretty fake and gay.

this

>nice cope though

Cope from what? That I, like most on this board, live an enjoyable life and am successful in my career and have people in my life who care for and love me? Yeah, I'm really struggling to cope with not being a lonely virgin NEET whose only legacy ends up in the same old sock that he keeps near his computer for when he's watching muh anime girls.

This is a business and finance board. If you want to be around lots of other NEETs, there are plenty of other boards for you to choose from. Maybe then you won't be so lonely. You are parasite here that nobody cares about, just like irl.

Attached: Butters.gif (248x224, 398K)