It might not be coming home just yet, but we're gonna fuck you in the ass today, belfags

It might not be coming home just yet, but we're gonna fuck you in the ass today, belfags.

What dares to bet agains me: 0xgame.io

Attached: pepebritanica.png (4496x4328, 456K)

You already lost. And now you are going to lose again.

put your money where your mouth is retard

Unironically, is decentralized gaming the killer app for crypto? Being able to play P2P instantly with some cryptocoins is actually really nice, no anoying shit platforms you have to sign up for, no mimimum deposits and minimum withdrawels, its global and anyone can participate. Its as easy as sharing a link..

>sports betting
Not going to make it

if you're in crypto and dont have enough to fuck around with some gambling....you're doing something wrong

Implying you have enough to just throw around on some betting dapps

Gas is pretty high today... if im going in it should be alot... is this thing safe? Any way to check?

smart contract is public and it checks out. also, it seems that people who won in previous matches got their eth out safely

Degen'd my early adult years away gamabling on football. Even learned to code and made prediction algos, to no avail.
Crypto is the next level up, still degen, but more like stocks and shares.

Why arent the creators of this taking any fees... seems tok good to be true... kinda fishy

fag maybe have some monetization strategy down the road, but so far seems it really has 0 fees ... I'm throwing some play money in - belgium gonna rape england sooooo hard

If Belgium put their health minister in goal England cant do shit.

Attached: belgiu.jpg (1257x1025, 446K)

Da fuk, They dont stand chance vs her.

What a fakin whale

Stop using that word... its insulting to the cryptowhales

Lose you wagecucking money britfags.

ffs

Britshits on suicide watch
>bantered by trump
>government failure
>soon-to-be third world
>rekt by belgium

fuck!