Why are you missing out? https://exitscam.me/686

do you know of bitconnect? imagine this is bitconnect BUT the difference is it pays you in ETH!!! as you can see in the image, it pays you NOT in SHIT currency but in ETH!!! exitscam.me/686 guys there is still time to get in we are sub 1000 eth still in like a couple of days we will be 1000+ and then is when the madness begins in 4 hours i made 6 usd enough talking just exitscam.me/686

Attached: shil.png (1920x1080, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/goysoros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not like bitconnect you retard. Bitcoin stolen money from users and fed is running on smart contract that nobody controls. It's not some lending platform, just a game.

i am sorry i mean the gains are like bitconnect

40$ in ~ 16 hours on 400$ investment.
At this rate it will only take 160 hours to make my money back. Except the more eth that comes in the more dividends we make.

So what are YOU waiting for biz?

i got in yesterday thanks to a Jow Forums post

already at 40% return...

should 3-5x by time it FINALLY ends (months probs bots fighting over 1000 eth pot)

go away shill fags

s a g e d

I went to buy in but it said my gas price was like 19 bucks. Can someone explain this to me?

This is truly the greatest smart contract game of all time

fcoin

>mfw the dev ends up exit scamming the project before the timer even has a chance to run out

Attached: gf.jpg (635x442, 97K)

I’m pretty new to this whole thing I figured out the gas prices but every time I attempt to send the money for the keys it says order has been canceled.

No matter what I set my price at or my limit my buy order gets cancelled.

Just send ETH in the smart contract address. You'll automatically get keys.

Except it auto team snek

If I would have thrown 500eur worth of ETH into in when there was 100ETH in the pot, how much money would I have right now?

Attached: 1530027116447s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

I put in about $500 when the pot was roughly 200-210 ETH. I just hit 50% returns

Okay, put in 300eur yesterday, have 40usd in dividends right now. Gotta keep waiting.

Lol, they can't. Anyway I'm not touching these type of coins, it's all a fucking gamble and crypto in general already hits my risk meter pretty high

Guys check out the powh3d shill kit.

Attached: high3.jpg (3440x1080, 1021K)

F3D isn't a coin. It's a safe passive income generator.

I know it isn't a coin, I understand the concept and already read the smartcontract and I know it's legit, I meant project instead of a coin, but you get the gist, what I said still applies

how long does it take to get your money back?

Anyone see that whale buy ? Just made $200 off that

It depends on how much you put in and how fast people buy keys but in the long run you will definitely make your money back.

Got ez 10usd from that

Attached: 1525635372099.jpg (1024x536, 36K)

I predict that we will be above 1000 ETH next week

I bought 950 keys. Don't think I will throw much more in unless to go for an airdrop but it seems too risky

Really depends on the fomo. Last 2-3 days have been 20% divs a day.

What’s the address?

exitscam.me/goysoros

get in before 1000 eth ;)

I saw that, something like 20,000 keys I think

Top right menu, there's a link