Bizonacci shills Ambrosus once again

Amb tweets McDonald’s, then bizo releases a McDonald’s video. Bizo gets paid 4 Amb per view

Attached: FC23A709-FC4C-4891-A25C-0A7B64B6CAB2.jpg (1242x1064, 660K)

Yeah, except the Wojack McCucked arch has been going on for months now. Also, you posted this exact same thread last night. Fuck off with your paid shills. No one is buying your shitcoin. Sage.

yep no coincidence. bizonacci has been a paid shill from the very start

>cope harder wagie

wtb payed endorsement deal ;_;

>Bizonacci shills Ambrosus once again
and? he obviously holds a bag. anyone can shill what they like

Kill yourself

>Bizonacci and Ambrosus poison McDonalds salads all in order to release a single tweet and a video

The absolute madmen, makes perfect sense. Wait, no it doesn't you dumb pajeet.

Bizonnaci is a paid shill working for some big crypto firm, his job is to keep all the geeks attached to the market through memes, believe it or not memes are actual tools that are being used for marketing.

Kill yourself

I hope you're telling the truth. Bizonacci deserves it.

Yes bizonacci did indeed get paid 4 Amb per view for that chad supply chain video. I know the AMB bounty wallet for shilling

Good, you envious faggot. Bizonnaci does good work, and we now hear about a conspiracy that he's getting paid for it.

Why are you upset?

>4 amb per view for that chad supply chain video
>136,120 views

So he got paid 544480 AMB? That's like $150k, pure CHAD.

easy on the redpills lad

Whats your favorite McDonald's™ item? For me, it's the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's™ worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

IM LOVIN IT

Wow what a wonderful experience! McDonalds has the best burgers. My favorite is the Quarter Pounder with cheese. Made with 100% beef and topped with melty cheese. The Quarter Pounder is simply delicious, I think I'll head over to my local McDonalds to have one right now.

Fuck no u all retared

Not only that but now the Quarter Pounder and Double Quarter Pounder are made FRESH TO ORDER! Is there anything better than sinking your teeth into a perfectly fresh Quarter Pounder patty?

What the fuck