Safest, most guranteed 10x in crypto

>safest, most guranteed 10x in crypto
There is near-zero percent probability that XLM fails to reach $2 (10x todays price) in the next 5 years. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Attached: Stellar-Lumens.png (901x490, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/stability-questions-dog-ripple-protocol-stellar-fork/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that supply tho

>tfw 50/50 stellar/wanchain
Can't lose.
Fuck xrp

>that supply
is going to be locked up by market makers, liquidity providers, and hodlers collecting free inflation.
Next.

I dumped my XML for BNB because BNB will be above 0.003 BTC within a month whereas XLM will still be less than 0.000033 BTC then..

I have a ton of XLM just sitting at binance. Can someone tell me what I should be doing with it?

lol wtf are you on about nerd? Only shit that matters is the USD value.

kek, hello newfriend# when did you join? late 2017? you'll learn in a few years

You will never make it. This is a game of BTC

>I would rather hold a vapor token of a chink scam exchange with dying volume that gets continually hacked instead of the future internet protocol of money backed by IBM and glibal central bank adoption
>The post.

Search xlm inflation pool. Weekly payouts bro.

You can lose with wanchain, easy. It’s a mirror of ETH. Cardano is the better hold

BNB is the epitome of a scam shitcoin

>tokenize btc and other crptos instead of shitty atomic swaps
>allow btc to be traded on a dex like kyber
>mirror of eth
Yeah, no. And cardano gets btfo by tezos.

>most guaranteed

Attached: 1531338581501.jpg (568x376, 16K)

300x more like

all you need is 1 Binance scam and you're fucked.

5$ by 2020

screencap this

The inflation payments when you stake are similar to a weekly dividend when you have a large bag. The feelz when you realize that you won’t need to ever cash out of stellar and will just live off the dividends

anyone actually have the wallet?

When XLM is the bridge for asset to asset trades you'll need an enormous supply. The supply should be of zero concern.

Here are some doomsday scenarios that could keep it from going 10x:

>The ledger forks (again)
>IBM disagrees with Jed's vision. He throws hissy fit v2 and begins dumping XLM.
>It's discovered that the SDF has not been paying taxes, and that they never filed with the IRS as a tax-exempt organization.

There are probably others. Of course, the market could also simply realize that banks will never issue their assets on a public blockchain.

If XLM reaches XRP's former ATH, it'd go up about 40x from today's price.

Your first point makes zero sense. Add context or more detail brainlet.
IBM manages the network operations for their clientele, they dont run the show or get to decide shit other than when node operators vote on a change/update to the network.
Third point has been debunked multiple times retard.
Nice talking points but none of them hold up.
You strike me as an xrp bagholder making shit tier xrp talking points.

The original ledger forked. What more context do you need? Hopefully they don't fuck it up again.

As far as IBM, you don't think they demanded any control in their partnership? I seriously doubt it. Let's just hope there are no major disagreements because IBM is the main thing keeping them relevant.

Third point has never been debunked. In fact, I just checked again online and they are still not recognized by the IRS. Do you have a record of their tax-exempt filing?

this is the only worthwhile post in the thread
xlm is a great project, but as of yet unproven
if/once cdbcs launch on the network, then its a sure thing
before, not at all

Source or proof for that claim? There isn't one and your full of shit.
IBM is a user of the network. Period.
SDF runs the fucking show. Ever listened to Jesse Lund talk about IBM Stellar relationship? They want the tech not to take over the network.
Incorporated non profit at the state level in Delaware. They aren't a 501 c3 themselves but are partnered with one called CEL Education Fund to be able to accept donations. Dont need to have 501 c3 status in order to be a non profit but only for special tax exemptions recognized by IRS.
Up your bullshit game cause your FUD is fucking weak.

coindesk.com/stability-questions-dog-ripple-protocol-stellar-fork/
Stellar blamed the fork on Ripple despite running modified code. Still waiting for that XRP fork to happen 40 million ledgers later.

I'm not naive enough to think the main entity investing and pushing for its adoption isn't at the least extremely influential in the development. Regardless, I was just brainstorming what could happen with another Jed meltdown. There are many possibilities.

Ok, so it's exactly like I said, not a tax-exempt entity. The SDF publicly stated they intended to do this and never followed through. What were you claiming has been debunked?

I do, I use the Stellar desktop client on Linux. What do you need?

We are the stellar marines

And we're still FUCKED from where we were ATH