PBC

What the fuck? Ready to get dumped on? What three cryptos is he talking about?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 9.18.43 AM.png (2164x1556, 1.28M)

Btc, ltc, ripple

some of the shitcoins he had already called, not even worth your time

$2M btc giveaway? what the hell is that?

Also what has glenn beck got to do here?

SALT

teeka will be speaking LIVE ON GLENN BECK('s studio stage)

>giveaway he said
>buy 2500$ course
>receive 100$ bitcoin gift card

Teeka is the biggest pajeet scammer i've ever seen. Last year i watched just one stream where he "gave away" 1 million dollars in bitcoin, will never do that again.

teeka faggot said CND at 5 usd soon

teeka can deepthroat GLENN BECK LIVE (back stage) who cares

CND is good for more mature markets like traditional stocks, gold, etc. Its impossible to predict crypto . No idea why he was so bullish on this

I know the word boomer gets overused here these days, but his show is literally for them.

>FREE Just

Attached: 372.png (392x324, 163K)

because he believed the meme with "muh beans in a jar" and "muh weight of a cow" without knowing these things have been tried in the stocks market and already failed.
CND basically took a dead concept, added crypto on top and sold it to the neets that didn't know any better

I think it will be one of the three cryptos he will shill in the webinar

The most basic mistake he made: when they're YOUR jellybeans in the jar, you're going to overestimate every time. CND worked great in December because the market matched bagholder sentiment. Going into 2018, their 'analyst team' consisted of deluded bagholders deep in the red consistently predicting sunny skies just ahead, because that's what they desperately needed to have happen to keep from fucking killing themselves.

Also let's not forget, even if the predictions were valuable, why the fuck would ANYONE hold 700k of these when they could just join a discord and get the picks for free / a nominal fee.

I like some of Teeka's analyses and picks but he was so dead wrong on CND it's comical.

was that the one with his subscribers cringy testimonials in the beginning? that old boomer Larry was top kek, I regret not recording this for memes

Teeka is like a deluded child in a toy store when it comes to shitcoins. Poor bastard doesn't even realize that every pajeet discord pirates CND calls (they are shit anyway) for basicly free access yet he was saying that hedge fund managers will pay millions to get access to the calls in the near future lmao

Vechain, dbet, Mustang chain

buy upto $0.30 cents stop loss:none,what a...

But i do think AION is a good pick

BTC, ETH, XLM

Scammer scum. His 2 million give away is not a giveaway. He wants you to pay thousands to get $100 back in btc. He pulled the same shit last year .

>stop loss: none

Attached: 1488469835539.jpg (249x255, 28K)