Ambrosus about to dominate market

Now that chink copycat competitors are dying spectacularly and losing faith, Ambrosus is shining. Hiring more team members, lots of growth, main net in two weeks, easiest passive income for life

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (1600x744, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ambrosusamb/status/1011164949643714560
youtube.com/watch?v=grGnQKptx3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>4 AMB was pai....

Yes we know the script already you false flagging fuckers

Wow good job Ramesh! Taking advantage of ven downfall to shill amb! You earn 5 amb this time!

>he forgot to change his VPN

You dun goofed. No pay for you this time, you dog

Haha. What a dope!

KYS

Fucking moron

Quick, better bump the 5 old threads and post a few more new ones to hide this one!

Exposing your own FUD scam, well done.

Sage

Having a bad day, huh? Better hide this one on your report, you're gonna get railed by your pimp for this sloppy effort.

Bump ;)

LOL

Attached: 3BDD36EE-6A1A-476A-A940-610C430ADE91.jpg (1242x656, 427K)

The FUD campaign surrounding this shit is unbelievable honestly without doing any research that is a great buy signal on its own. Not even top 100 CMC, not very well known and yet there are people this dedicated to constantly fudding the fuck out of it here on Jow Forums. I mean does anyone here actually believe these guys are trying to save you from making a bad investment? They don't give a fuck.

Are you serious? Their "sensor prototype" is some old microchip glued to a battery. Look at this and tell me this isn't a a scam:
twitter.com/ambrosusamb/status/1011164949643714560

Even the VEN machine that picks shit up and drops it again looks more sophisticated.

Is this an actual attempt at FUD. It's a sensor built for a specific purpose that works! What do you mean it "looks like" who gives a fuck what it looks like as long as it does what it's supposed to.

You have to believe them that it works, or is there any way to prove their claims? In the crypto space, where 99% of all claims are false or scam, I rather not believe anything.
Just saying that from the looks I would put it into the scam territory, just like the VEN machine from here: youtube.com/watch?v=grGnQKptx3c

Vlad Trifa wouldn't put his reputation at danger if this sensor is not going to work.

You'd be surprised what people are willing to do for a couple million $.

And apparently you'd be susrprised at what people would do for even more money and a good reputation. This team is legit, there are no signs of scamming here. Being skeptical is good and I might skeptical whether it will reach wide adoption and actually work, but I'm personally very confident that it isn't an elaborate scam.

look at his history.
He's the real deal

You are, without a doubt, a complete and utter moron.