Ok seriously what is the deal with this reluctant kneepad girl?

i need an explanation. i can't believe she has been posting this way for so long and i still don't know what is going on. i mean the JOOBILATION guy stopped after awhile and the disgusted altcoin and vitalik spider scam posters stick to their own threads.

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 47K)

kek it not that mystery
have been bedridden / hospitalized past months
do nothing but trade shitcoin & shitpost all day @_@

Attached: 1476629178740.jpg (640x480, 114K)

Get a grip loser faggot

>bedridden
>hospitalized
Don't forget to tell them it's because you're an obese manlet larping for attention

Storytime

Get grip on what x.x?

Yeah that why me here every day, you nail it
You must be prophet like crypto investor plz tell me your stack

Kek that is story, here slightly longer version but it borning

>be diagnosed with terminally illness
>rack up massive medical debt trying extend life
>need some way make money while sitting in bed
>decide cryptocurrencies are good
>post on Jow Forums Jow Forums because bored
>am crazy from pain & on more drugs than can count so make namefag for people who want 2 filter me
>and here we are

Attached: 20180502_151928.jpg (943x604, 388K)

What's killing ya lad

show bob

me a guy

Sorry to hear borther, what's the illness.

Hail victory and hail our people.

good luck fampai
illness sucks

hope u feel better, fuck these fags hating on ya

Show pussy pls

Nice samefagging

>taking homo himmler seriously

It's obviously multiple people using it. lmao this one can't even speak English

you must be new

Yeah, it's pissing me off that she posts here with a female trip so brazenly. I've got nothing better to do and really fuckin hate roasties that invade male spaces. Anybody got any info about it/her to start me off? Get me going in the right direction for the good info?

Based. Itt we dox a namefag with no trip

It's astro you tards

I hate to say it but I kind of miss JOOBILATION guy now. I wonder which psych ward he's been shuttled off to. I wonder if his padded cell has a window in it.

LUL at amerifat healthcare

Hahahahaha too retarded to use a trip and I must be new? thanks for the laugh pajeet

Do we have a state? Anything?

hoap you get bedder

Im gonna find you bitch :)

thank you guys
expected 2 see nothing but hate was very surprise
hope all of you guys make it

am sick with lupus and leukemia

me really not concerned about incel doxxing, you pretty incompetent desu

dont even know who these guys are
joobilation sounds fun tho

Attached: 9f784a4ca003d9c4bfa0d99e439db9c0.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Joobilation is coming.
April 26th.
You have been warned.

Sorry for bullying you so much, but I'm sure you kinda liked it. We won't forget you RKG

fake attention whore

She posted her portfolio once, it only had like $400 in it and that was like 3-4 months ago.

It’s probably double digits now

Kekd

>itt: tards
you guys realise he's a fat hairy dude, right?
he forgot to change IPs several times while posting without his trip (although he's been more careful in the last few months), and when he's not trannie-roleplaying he talks like your standard average neckbeard
if he's larping about being a girl why would you believe a story about terminal illness? fucking retards
all tripfags are utterly uninteresting people with mundane lives who crave attention

Stop giving these fuck heads attention.

I don care for some reason I believe reluctant kneepad girl
>terminal illness
How long do you have left?

Sounds like he won’t be a problem for much longer

Can you actually post some kind of pic with time stamp proving you are an actual woman. Doesnt need to be nude but maybe pic of neckline or legs. I feel like you are a trap larper. I'd feel more sympathetic towards your illness if you are actually telling the truth about gender.

>Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis and awesome thing to see!

Kek. I'm not gonna white knight for it but I would prefer an actual girl over a trap. Some fat manlet larper ruined Jow Forums for while by posing as a trap for ages. An actual girl is preferable to a trap.

I hope this place continues to provide comfort for you despite the bitterness of 1/4 of the faggots here. What is your favorite project? You just gave me an idea for smart contract wills (sorry if morbid) so that crypto can be easily left as inheritance etc without dealing with the whole private key thing. This has to exist in some form already right?

Attached: 1516596176087.png (1367x1478, 255K)