Do whats right and sign this petition to help a BTC legend free from Jail

2 life sentances for creating a middle man exchange (silk road) is too harsh. He is a big reason BTC is where it is today change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-clemency-for-ross-ulbricht-serving-double-life-for-a-website?utm_medium=email&utm_source=welcome_new_user&utm_campaign=triggered&j=373698&sfmc_sub=1096150540&l=32_HTML&u=64507420&mid=7233052&jb=97651

Attached: WmBviPbcHQDjUHG-800x450-noPad.png (721x405, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wysker.com/s/946
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-clemency-for-ross-ulbricht-serving-double-life-for-a-website
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was trying to hire a hitman

BUT HE SOLD DA DRUGS GOY
LITERALLY WORSE THAN MURDER

Hired hitman

Didn't he try to hire a hitman?

>rape and murder an innocent teenage girl
>24 years in jail with good behavior
>don’t murder anyone, just talk to a hitmen and help people sell drugs online
>inprisoned forever

Fuck this muderous lech

Signed. Thanks for sharing OP
Everyone should go watch Deep Web if you haven't already

He wasnt ever sentenced for the hitmen meme, that was dropped in court...hes rotting for life just because of the sr.
I really feel sorry for the guy...he had the sfortune of being a burger...anywhere in Europe he would get sub 10yr sentence...probably out on parole after 5yr of being a good boy..

KEK in EU 10 years, you mean. 10 weeks

Anytime a white man gets put behind bars, the world becomes a safer place

He wont ever get out because he hired a hitman to kill people. Hes royally fucked.

>sells shitloads of dangerous drugs
>probably many people died that way

Makes sense that he gets life in prison

operate site for trading illegal stuff
run it with impunity in full face of multiple juristictions
people die talking an dealing shit sold through it he profited by
do the crime do the time.
also, sentencing by online petition counts sounds completely unfair.
>anywhere in Europe he would get sub 10yr sentence

No. and the brutality of many European prisons is actually incomprehensible a US citizen.

Running a site that deals drugs is a pretty big offense. Doubt trump would pardon ulbricht. Sucks hes going to die in prison tho. Wyboy

That’s cause EU is a joke

Running a site that deals drugs and then staying in the US is the dumb move.
he had the money and could have moved to a country that wouldn‘t give a shit.
what a retard

Do whats right and sign this: wysker.com/s/946

Wasn't he funding the hell's angels to kill opps

The lead singer for As I Lay Dying tried to hire a hit man to kill his wife and is already out of prison after like two years and making millions from the publicity with the original band back together and everything

The ONLY reason this guy is getting to much prison time is the banks are making an example out of him to not fuck with the status quo. Makes me ill to think about how fucked the justice system is

>Not CIA

>what is extradition

He's still more based than Chelsea Manning

(You)
Enjoy your .3 shekels, Chaim.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

>sign Ross petition
>next 12 petition slides are far-left causes
>muh asylum
>muh pit-bull on Delta ban
>muh reproductive rights
I should have known because it was change.org
Saged

Like him or not, we honestly wouldn’t be here without him. SR made bitcoin, end of story.

He was a degenerate. Deserves to rot.

CMON faggots
Just Do It!!!

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-clemency-for-ross-ulbricht-serving-double-life-for-a-website

>What is a non extradition treaty country

Hes in prison because he hired a hitman to kill someone. The silk road is just icing on the cake, not the main reason

and he never ACTUALLY hired any, yet the judge sentenced him the same as if he actually got many people murdered, when in reality he got NO ONE murdered EVER

if you read the book about him, it's pretty obvious he did feel inside like it's a game (which it WAS, all the 'hits' were fake)

sentencing him the same way as someone who actually did get people murdered is the same as sentencing someone for speeding over the limit, as someone who speeded over the limit, hit another car and killed a family of 5

no it wasn't dropped lol. the judge considered all the 'hitman murders' the same as if those actually happened in the verdict, because 'he believed they happened'

no that was propaganda
the 2 agents who stole money from the investigation and got sentenced to like 7 years in prison testified and the court didn't think that was a conflict of interest
the entire thing was a kangaroo court and I wouldn't expect anything other than that in the USA

This. He was pretty much made an example of. He tried to fuck the system, but the system doesn't like being fucked with. They not only needed him gone, they needed him to be made a spectacle for anyone who thinks they can challenge the elite.

No he deserves to be where he is.

there wasn't any evidence of any murders
no body no missing persons nothing

Attempted murder and trying to hire for murder is still a pretty big fucking deal. But I get that's hes become a God to a little cult-like internet sub-group. Seems like these things cycle every now and then.

More like speeding and trying to kill someone. Most speeders don't speed with the intent of killing people.

Ah...justice *sips*

a few people had access to login including federal agents who were stealing from the investigation
there was no proof he even tried to attempt to hire a hitman
but keep believing your fake news media and lying government goy

im not even a hxc libertarian, laws definitely have a place and he deserved 10 years, but he didn't deserve to get sentenced for murders that never happened.

also is obviously extremely talented and unique individual. imagine what he could create if they let him free. it's ridicolous to lock him up for life, especially for crimes that weren't committed.

and most speeders who do end up killing people still didn't speed with the intent of killing people.

so yes, he should get the same sentence as someone who speeded 'with the intent' of killing someone, but never actually killed someone.

and sentencing him the same way as if he actually killed someone is still the same as sentencing a person who intended no killing, done no killing, but broke the rules, as someone who intended no killing, but broke the rules and ended up killing people. the analogy stands.,

He just took the fall for other people who are btc whales now. What an idiot.

his letters were recovered. i mean yeah it's 'not proven' that he was actually dread pirate roberts, but the evidence for that is pretty convincing, and DPR WAS coerced into 'hiring' (more like just accepting offers) 'hitmen' (by one of his staff, that was an actual scum)

people were still logging into DPR's accounts after the arrest
whether it was another DPR or rouge federal agents it just muddies the case that the USA needed to win either way

this onions.boy probably killed hundreds white males / females because of the drugs he used to sell on S.Road

I will rape his kids and his mom

he didn't sell any drugs besides mushrooms at the very beginning, which are harmless

he is a betrayer of the white race
and I wanna stab his family to death

if there is a single take away from his story it is that you should remove your laptop battery when doing sketch ball shit online so when the feds nab it the computer shuts off.

your mum has a fat ass faggot

oy vey goy don't connect to god through psychedelics
listen to our child molester priests and government authorities on what's right and wrong

Attached: th.png (569x383, 593K)

If he was a nigger everybody would be wishing he was hanged and crying he delayed adoption of Bitcoin by a decade. But he is nerdy and white hence he dindu nuffin

I'm white and I just want to rape all the females of his family in front of him

Plus are you absolutely right, he is the fag who gave bitcoin its bad reputation

I wont sign this petition but if they leave him out one day I will be here to put a knive in his wasp heart

Its Kabbal (fucking jewish sorcery) who argue that you can meet angels (malakhim) by drinking, abusing drugs

Who are the fucking goy? Except WASP (who believe in the same shit as jewish people)

In a catholic state, this guy would be resting 6 feet under the ground

in a catholic state he would be fucked in the head from being dicked by the priests throughout his youth
the catholics are subverted demon worshipers
kys you christcuck

if you read the book you would know that the "hitmen" he hired was some rogue dea agent who physically captured one of his staff members, stole his bitcoins, tortured him, and then came up with the idea of blackmailing ulbricht to get even more bitcoin by creating a fake hitman to take care of the guy he arrested, he even forced the guys head into a bathtub with fake blood to take pictures for proof. guy even got 7 years for this. if thats not entrapment then i dont know what is.

The political entity is a joke but the continent itself has very low crime rate compared to USA anyway

Attached: hpqP148_d.jpg (640x445, 36K)

Dream on. The guy is in jail because he was a threat to the Jews. Ahmed raping a 12 years old gets 2 weeks of community service, but Ross would have been jailed 20 years.

Attached: ceomffb4506864.jpg (600x800, 329K)

Wasnt this guy not the original creator? How do we know he isn't the patsy spook that allowed feds to hide their parallel construction and PGP/Tor backdoors? Not that these methods were entirely needed considering Reddit's involvement in user acquisition and support. Can anyone find birth records or anything that would prove this guy actually exists?

Are you on crack? Two thirds of this thread is faggots like you saying he should rot. And that's knowing most of you are pasty white neets.

If he was a nigger his fellow nignogs would riot for him. Well ok they'd riot for an excuse for break shit, but the net result still beats you fagfaces and your crab in a bucket mentality.

He had 10s of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin, more then a billion in years to come.

His dumb ass should of went to a non extradition country and paid off the local gov.

He also kept extremely detailed notes in a diary including hiring the hitman.

Dont do shit like this in the US.

What an idiot

I've got no sympathy for him, he knew exactly what he was doing and the risks involved. If you want to be a drug kingpin making millions of dollars the consequences are going to be much more dire for you than the guy standing on the corner selling small amounts for a few hundred dollars if you get caught.