Scientists have finally discovered what the perfect cryptocurrency looks like, and the results will terrify you

Scientists have finally discovered what the perfect cryptocurrency looks like, and the results will terrify you.

Attached: aion.png (500x230, 67K)

Why so bullish on this?

>Has the most well-thought-out tokenomics of all the interoperability projects out there which reward token holders the most
>Has more partnerships than other interoperability projects while also benefiting from ICON and WAN's partnerships too since they are in an alliance
>Smallest mcap between ICON and WAN
>Teeka-approved

Find another way to cope with aion getting rekt other than posting these terrible shills.
>Teeka-approved
Fuck off back to the tg if you want to post that shit

Matt spoke looks smart

stay mad nocoiner

Is this a triple digit coin?

yes maybe even quad digit

mid double digit at most
still a good project tho

>a fucking erc-20 token

Attached: 1530975018567.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Even at $100, this will be only around $20B, look at vaporware shitcoins which are in billions

not anymore, pajeet

the erc-20 version is just a placeholder for the actual AION token, which has its own network, once the token bridge is up. It won't be erc20 for long.

But i do think AION is a good pick

This continue will continue to dump ... have you idiots even researched the trs .. inflation and ico holders dumping on yo ass

there are already native aion tokens. their existence have nothing to do with the existence of aion as erc20. they will both exist as long as their network exists.

this is a SHIT coin, you'll be better off putting your money in ada

yes, but the native AION tokens aren't available on exchanges. The ERC20 ones are on the exchanges and won't be able to be used as native AION tokens until the token bridge is finished.

the same fud every time, it gets old

TRS holders have never dumped and if you get yo head out of your ass and check the price history around the TRS date you'll see it's true.

will that be your fud after november too?

that's half of ETH's current mcap dude. doubt AION will ever reach 60, what remains for $100 a pop

AION isn't run by an idealistic child. It's the defacto right now but everything is being built as agnostic so they can jump ship if needed.

that's half of ETH's current mcap dude. doubt AION will ever reach 60, what remains for $100 a pop
ETH was nearly 5 times the marketcap back in Jan. Tron was $15 B, Cardano, $30B. May be when if whole crypto is valued at trillions, this could get to $100

anyone not buying this under $1 is going to fucking hate themselves when it cracks $50 EOY and $100 in the next bull. screen-cap this. ;)

i mean, i sure hope as i've got 6k of these and am eastern yuropoor. even if it gets to $30 i'd be stoked.

just see it as too ambitious, so decide to pour my optimism into the $30-50 a pop..we'll see

i do like Matt tho, he's a legit dude. keen on his slow, but steady global expansion without much hype. just hard work.

the community forums are also actually quite active. miner pools, devs, testers: always a good sign

hope 10k will be good for staking income >= wage cucking

It is under the assumption that there will be multiple blockchains in the future. If there is just 1-2 public chains, how will AION work?

implying blockchains can only be public

Its like android and ios platforms are the two most dominant ones, there exists a handful of other platforms in which there is literally no developement

which has thr greatest chance of success? AION, ICX, or WAN?

whatever, enjoy your bags

sell your bags to me, user