Jow Forums is still too fucking stupid to understand

Jow Forums is still too fucking stupid to understand
I have been writing posts here for a year but still very few people gets it.
So let me spell it out one last time.

This is how BAT attracts new users.
1. Earn BAT in your browser
2. Earn BAT as a youtuber
3. Earn BAT as a website owner

People start using crypto without having to remember some fucking private key. Without having to understand or care how any of this shit works. They can start FOR FREE, they can start RIGHT NOW. That is the reason it is pumping, because it is meant to bring NEW PEOPLE into crypto.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, or had a brain, you would know this.

This. OP makes some great points actually, but he obv didnt read the whitepaper

Attached: 1515556810013.png (500x495, 218K)

It explicitly states that it cannot be above $1 as it would defeat it's entire purpose

E X P L I C I T

>P-please buy my bags

Not this time pajeet

PRL and BAT will revolutionize web 3.0

screencap for 2020

if it cannot be above $1 it would also defeat its entire purpose

Lol what a pity attempt of fud Sorry to hear you didint buy cheap fomo in or stay a beggar pajeet

is the BAT-earning while browsing already implemented?

Be nice

>install Brave
>try out Brave
>have to disable shield on nearly everything to view content
>uninstall Brave
They need to work on their core product before BAT is an attractive investment, OP.

>this is brave’s fault
brainlet detected. that’s the fault of whatever website you’re trying to use. maybe contact them and tell them to stop blocking the content.

all im hearing is that there will be immense selling pressure from all angles.

>before BAT is an attractive investment, OP
That's why you buy before they make it even better, because you know they will or else they will fail

There will be. There will also be a lot of regret from people who sold prematurely. So you can expect a few of those very steep dumps.

So, will we hold above 5000 sat?

>earn bat in your browser
how much will you be making by using their shit browser and worthless adblocker that doesnt even work half of the time?
enough to buy a lunch every week? every month? every year?

Attached: 1530893684620.png (235x245, 93K)

Enough to pay your isp

Also the big deal is t for the user, you twat
Its for small conrent creators who cant rely o. Youtube to monetize their content

>thisisnotadumbarea.jpg
This is truly the dumbest reply I've ever read on Jow Forums in over 5 years of coming here.

who the fuck is going to watch adds all day to earn a few fucking bat? And whats the fucking point of it if i cant convert my BAT in brave to fiat.

So i earn bat by looking at adds and then i have to give bat to some youtuber.

Why not install some addblocker in firefox and be done with it? Fucking hell, the absolute state of useless crypto shitcoins.

According to the BAT shills from Brave here this morning, their browser is not shit - it's the entire rest of the web that is broken and all those sites need to be fixed in order for Brave to work well.

fuck off phoneposter
yeah probably, brave is literally the new internet explorer
brave's built-in adblocker doesnt even block half the ads and the filters are not great either
no one has a single reason to switch from using waterfox with ublock origin to a chromium-based, no plugin support, shitshow of a browser

I just recently tried brave and thought i looked nice. I like how the wallet works to

>PRL

You came to the wrong place boy...

You dense cunt, version 1 hasn't even been released yet. Keep whining about a beta version and stay poor faggot

Checked

Keep thinking people will work for free faggot. More and more shit is getting pay walled or pulled because ad revenue is going down the shitter.

BAT is trying to keep content creators afloat, but your bitch is ass is just

>Duhh my ad blocker
>Duhh no one likes ads

You're probably the same kind of faggot that wouldn't be able to afford a paywalled internet either. Way to work against your own self interest.

so what? they have announced their product, they've collected the funding from investors and bagholders, and what do they have? a beta-release of a browser thats shit? a brave wallet and payment system that didnt even work initially?
do they even provide you with the private keys for that shit? last time i checked they didnt

While your braindead ass mustered up enough focus to write this shitpost, my BAT is sitting on the highest % gain on coinmarketcap. You better get used to this feeling. Dumb user, you are too busy having an autistic episode about private keys to understand what real adoption and growth looks like

Im gonna view a ton of high end product websites and watch all their videos on youtube.
Then when the algo sorting bot looks at my history itll be like oh man this guy has cash. Send him the expensive high earner ads.
I earn more BAT this way.

>install Brave
>try out Brave
>Brave hijacks video camera
>Brave sends naked pictures of me to Brendan Eich

I don't want my browser to be that into me. Current algorithms don't know me at all judging by the ad content I face and I'm okay with that.

Lol I wish I had some pretzels for all the salt in this thread. Bunch of fags who are mad because they didn't see the writing on the wall about this token. Go ahead and keep spreading the $1 meme and the false information. It won't matter in the end when this token is sitting at $10 EOY. Closer to $100 when the coinbase pump finally hits. Only then will I allow you to fomo in and buy my bags.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

>yep

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 11.03.24 PM.png (1112x704, 136K)

To dense to realize that the guy who built firefox is literally building this.

>Yikes

Attached: BAT Bois.png (1252x1102, 242K)

You'll be able to offramp in v1 later this year you nigger mong. Pick you're bottom lip up off the floor and try to use your brain once in a while.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.29.43 PM.png (1434x1020, 200K)

So how do you earn BAT using Brave?

>t. brainlet

Stop FOMO pls

>10 Reasons Why You Should Be Bisexual
>Self-made Billionaire Kylie Jenner
>Trump Is Bad
>And Why That's A Good Thing
I agree. You always put out the best content and yes you should be paid for it.

t. goy

Attached: 1515123594065.png (588x609, 23K)

>Firefox
Okay, thanks, I'm done here.

Attached: 1529007583933.jpg (559x581, 94K)

Become a publisher either create a youtube channel or a website and sign up as a verified publisher. If people view your content through the brave browser theyll donate some to you each month, based on attention metrics.

Users will view ads through normal browsing and will earn BAT based on a bunch of factors. Expected $10 - $300 pa. User ads in trial now, expect Q3 release.

I use Firefox but am I going to commit to a world that looks and feels like Steemit? Are normies? Genuine question, I'm willing to follow the money.

Not his fault you're autistic

>who is brenden eich

>Posts clickbait, shit articles media outlets are basically required to post as a direct result of falling revenue.
>Thinks he's not the problem.

This is nothing close to steemit you fucking mong.

Agreed. Sorry.

Research token economy and incentive loops within that economy.

I sold the pump today. What re entry are we looking for?

BAT above ¢10 defeats its own purpose.

BATs price is recursive and existing ontologically actually defeats the purpose of the entire token.