Make 1k$ per months answering quiz

Hello everyone,
I want to show you something that can get you many money per month if you're motivated.
I'm sure some of you know HQTrivia ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HQ_Trivia ). In this app you earn money by answering questions. There's 12 questions in live, like a TV show, and if you get the 12 right you split 5k$ beetween the others players who won too.

There are a lot of trivia apps like this one, like cash show for example. If you do them all and with multiple device you can easily get the 1k$ per months.

That's why I'm here, i'm running a french trivia apps discord where we exchange our answers but we'd like to do english/american apps too and that's why we need english people.
This discord is one of the best because we have 2-3 moderators that can give you a good rank if you're a trusted helper, and also ban trolls and massive leechers.

If you share your answers for the UK/US apps, we'll share ours from the FR apps and together we'll make a lot of money !

If you're interested DM TraderNul#6322 on discord or join /kPhrfpu !
Pic related it's a proof payment.

PS : we developed a google bot that does the searches for you and highlights the possible answer ! And... It's free for the discord users !

Attached: sdsd.png (327x482, 28K)

BUMP

you make 1k a month answering some quiz? how much time does it take?

90 hours a week

maximum 3 hours a day if you do all the quizz
but you don't have to do all the quiz
with 1 hour per day i get easily about 400$ a month

scam. use script to do prolific/survey websites make more

maybe but doing quiz is more fun imo
and it's not a scam guys, check hq trivia it's very famous

why would someone pay you to do a quiz?

because creators of the app make money with sponsored question and advertising

nice i'm trying this now, just download app and play?

yep and go to the discord, we exchange our answers there, if you're alone it's very difficult

ok, need to update ios first

Tries this. Its not easy and takes time

The more we are, the easier it is to win quiz.
And yes it takes a little time, but i'll be a liar if i told you that you can make 1k$/months with only 5 mins a day

Note: Jow Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed.

I'm showing you how yo make money bro, yes i'm advertising but i promise you that alone you'll never win more than 10$ a month !

BUMP !

12 dollars an hour? fucking top kek, maybe if you are in India this is worth it.

i heard about this app recently, seems neat. i might give it a go just to see the caliber of questions. no plan on actually earning a dime from it though.

i never said to do that for a salary, but it's really good salary supplement and it's not a boring think to do like completing survey or others shit.
try it user don't judge without knowing
questions are pretty hard since we are 50k for 2000$ so they have to be, else the payout will be shit

bump

just lost a 200$ payout, you could have helped us Jow Forums :(

I joined your discord but I have no idea how this thing works and your discord is in french

Mind explaining a little bit?

we talk english too, ask on #blabla and we'll answer you !

Stfu faggot he’s helping out.