Link Dice +1 Special

Check it out: etsy.com/shop/ChainLinkChad

Extra dice with any order of more than 1.

Quads get 50% off of any order.

Attached: LinkDice.jpg (570x279, 47K)

Give me free dice you fuck

hmmm, get the 66666 and I'll send you one.

Your shipping to Canada is 27$

user, invent some stupid game using the dice and sell the set. holy shit are you this dense.

You never sent the dice won in the last giveaway homie

What's this for again?

? Should be $20. The post office lady said it would be over $10 to ship to Canada plus I have to drive to the post office and fill shit out so I'm not doing it at a loss...

You can figure out the price with these. Say you buy 3. Roll them. ChainLink=$1000, Lock=$500, Contract=$50, Blank=$0. You take the total divide by 3 and you get EOY price.

Shipped out yesterday homie... I don't have that Amazon super speed shipping. Should be there in a few days.

Mainnet this month.

I trust you, but if I go down to the post office and make myself look autistic I'll be really angerey

You have to drive to the post office regardless. And the form you fill out is an address form.

Let's see. Printing off labels from home and dropping them off on my way to work VS going out of my way, fighting traffic, standing in line and paying $15 in shipping to ship to your ass.

I added international shipping because a couple anons complained in the last thread.

Send me your address on etsy and I will personally go to the post office, find out the exact shipping amount, and charge you the exact amount Mr Sheckelburg.

at least someone is making money with chainlink

Bro, I wasted so much time and money on this project. Only way I would do it again is if I could sell them for $10 per dice...

Get em while you can.

you're all going to get murdered once link moons. someone out there has all of your addresses.
best use a po box.

I did, goober

ship them to Europe you stinkie

International shipping is $20 unless they try to charge my ass more than I'll have to get back to you..

We’re they made in China?

Are you the user that sold the pins? I love my pin thank you

Attached: IMG_0697.jpg (2576x1932, 1.03M)

Top-kek that user complaining for shipping sounds like a total Jew

Handcrafted by sergey himself. He's an artist now that Link failed.

I still haven't received mine from the first thread reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee