This is a safe thread for core people to admit their sins and mistakes

This is a safe thread for core people to admit their sins and mistakes.

Repent. No-one will judge you, you are safe. You are loved. No name calling allowed.

Attached: bch.png (2648x2406, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

txhighway.com/
ambcrypto.com/49-bitcoin-btc-lightning-network-is-occupied-one-node/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like bitcoin core, and i don't think bitcoin cash is special. I said this in a thread yesterday, I'm libertarian and I like my blockchains how i like my government. Small and Efficient. Bitcoin Core is looking to utalize the blockspace they have rather than hardfork and further divide the network. Efficiency improvements such as segwit, sidechains, lightning, and schnorr signatures are coming to further utalize the existing space. I understand you guys feel differently and that is ok, but I will continue to be a bitcoin core supporter. There are plenty of things we still agree on like how pic related is evil.

Attached: 1531201313666.jpg (553x300, 77K)

I once believed in Roger's lies.

>Bitcoin
>Small and efficient

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: laughing.jpg (250x251, 31K)

>muh roger

every time lol

Ok, but if pic related is evil (it is), are you OK with all the bankers supporting AXA and Blockstream?

Are you ok with Blockstream's goal of selling proprietary sidechains to big banks and corporate entities?

Are you ok with the conflict of interest Blockstream has, wherein they can only make money on things BTC cannot do?

Corecucks are the poster child of bigger fool theory. They just want bitcoin to go on one last bull run so they can offload their bags. Accepting the truth about bitcoin's obsolescence is too painful, so they'd rather shit post about bitcoin cash

Attached: NEETPledge.png (663x715, 202K)

deluded all the way down LOL

Yes. I think sidechains are great optional features added onto bitcoin. Some will be corperate others will not be.

Yeah. I would compare the bitcoin scaling debate to the national budget debate. There's always some nog advocating for more and more while the existing budget still hasn't been efficiently allocated.

Ok guys so Bch is basically Btc + Ltc?

I don't have a problem with bitcoin cash. I just think your philosophy is flawed. You are free to scale your network any way you would like.

Sidechains only work when there is enough space in a block, meaning predictable fees and confirmation times. The philosophy behind Core and small blocks, which sees any unused space in a block as "waste", prevents these from being functional.

Ethereum, BCH, and even Monero have used much more sane approaches to scaling which don't treat blocks as some evil incarnate, and thus are seeing second layer development far beyond what BTC has.

49% of Bcash nodes are all hosted by Alibaba in the same data centre.

What a joke coin.

Empirical evidence shows that bitcoin core has stagnated the growth of bitcoin by years to pursue vaporware lightning. They are stunting the growth of bitcoin and pushing lightning in order to please their banker overlords at AXA. How brainwashed are you into believing their core Cuck propoganda?

This user gets it!

I think it's good that core is focusing on secondary layer technologies, and minimizing the number of transaction in the blockspace. The more people who use segwit and lightning, the less blockspace will be needed. You are still free to use onchain transactions, but they'll just be more expensive than the other alternatives. I like core because it applies it's upgrades in a modular, optional manor that doesn't affect traditional onchain transactions. I think there is plenty of block space especially with these technologies being worked on that compress transaction sizes. I want bitcoin to last 100+ years, and it is my fear that moore's law is dead. We cannot rely on hardware scaling to solve a software problem.

This misinformation came from bitpico the same hacker group who said they were going to attack the BCH network, failed, admitted that they couldn’t and that they were wrong.

Prove to me that AXA has ties to the Bilderberg group. Henri de Castries isn't the CEO anymore so don't cite him.

I always laugh at bcash logic
>Bankers are trying to destroy BTC.... so lets help them!

I said banker overlords, you brought up bilderberg group, but you are correct: French insurance giant AXA Group’s CEO, Henri de Castries, has been chairman of the Bilderberg Group since 2012.

The too-big-to-fail insurance giant AXA is one of the main owners of Blockstream - and they're throwing around millions of dollars to any dev / troll / censor who opposes Satoshi's simple and safe roadmap for on-chain scaling (ie: bigger blocks via hard forking).

I always laugh at corecuck logic
>Bankers are trying to destroy BTC.... so lets help them!

FTFY

we're all laughing at you, corecuck

Good one

There's someone who made too much money out of the anons who believe that bitcoin cash is even worth to think about

>txhighway.com/
>BITCOIN.... CASH!

you cashies might as well just suck off jihan wu directly

Attached: 1527248347619.jpg (550x397, 104K)

He isn't the CEO anymore like I said.
Satoshi proposed hard forking, by planning the hardfork well in advance of the date.
“It can be phased in, like:

if (blocknumber > 115000)

maxblocksize = largerlimit

It can start being in versions way ahead, so by the time it reaches that block number and goes into effect, the older versions that don't have it are already obsolete.

When we're near the cutoff block number, I can put an alert to old versions to make sure they know they have to upgrade.”

Bitcoin Cash supporters essentially held the network hostage and demanded an immediate hardfork in August. You did not follow what satoshi wanted you to do, by planning out the hardfork in advance. You guys did not want to support segwit ( an optional feature voted in by the network), so you decided to leave and do your own thing. That's fine and all, but you have no reason to think you guys are the real bitcoin. The majority of the network and users still say bitcoin core is bitcoin. Not to disrespect any of you individually, but in general, you guys are very militant about naming conventions, and get really pissy when someone doesn't cohere to your naming conventions. You're honestly the SJWs of crypto. I don't believe you guys are bitcoin, but you are free to believe what you want. I'm not going to cohere to your standards.

can't cope with reality?

no problem, just kys

Not true

>You're honestly the SJWs of crypto
Insanely accurate. "Bcash is my dead name. I now identify as bitcoin"

a one-block difficulty adjustment means it's modelled on cancer, it cannot die even if it's weaker lmao

>I'm gonna just ignore that blockchains in general act like cancer
>lol silly cashies

Attached: 1529830031034.png (1500x1500, 398K)

>muh roger
>muh jihan
>enjoy your exit scam cashies!

coretards repeatedly demonstrate an astounding lack of critical thinking and fundamental knowledge of the space.

daft prick they evolve over time and the weaker chain dies! drop a chromosome pal you're carrying too many

ambcrypto.com/49-bitcoin-btc-lightning-network-is-occupied-one-node/

One node could literally cause havoc on LN right now.

what reality is that my deluded friend?

>safe space

So, I can't tell you how much of a cum dumpster I think bitcoin cash, Gavin Andresen, Amaury Sechet, Jihan Wu, CSW, Roger and the rest of the giant pussies involved in bitcoin cash are?

Attached: bitcoincashglory.png (1000x1000, 242K)

>all valid and true points about how BCH is far more centralized than Bitcoin.
>mu-m-muh big brain bcuz buzzwords

Attached: 1529823016921.jpg (423x395, 208K)

Agreeing with the direction corecucks want to take bitcoin. Disagree with the absolute failure to bump the block size to appease the big blockers at least a little bit.
Just that could have saved the integrity of the community, with little cost.
>muh long term visions and vaporware

no, bch is basically bch

>community
redditor

it is not misinformation retard

the shitshow between bch and btc makes normies look at it with mistrust. Normies don't care about why people are fighting, just that they are fighting at all.

kek

hey friend... relax man. it doesn't have to happen right now. a hard fork is the 8000 pound Gorilla. DYOR and find out how a hardfork would leave millions of wallets obsolete. The spirit of decentralization expects a better solution than an exclusive software upgrade. IOW relax Roger.