Prove the data wrong

Hi anons.

The trend and historical data points to the price of bitcoin going to 3k-5k levels and stagnating there for at least two years before the catalyst for the next bullrun happens.
Prove me wrong, bulls BTFO short term, bears BTFO long term.

Of course, because bitcoin is an extremely new asset class we don't know what could happen and it could go to 0 or to a million.

Attached: images (12).jpg (353x272, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-mine-a-single-bitcoin-in-your-country-2018-03-06
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the data for this hypothesis?

Oh boy, a Futurama image macro and plebbit spacing. This must be what Plebbit is like. I can actually feel how terrible browsing Plebbit must be from your post, OP. Thanks for this horrifying simmulation. Now KYS, faggot. Saged.

Implying I give a shit what BTC does when I just finished accumulating coins that will pull at least x10 this year alone.

>prove the data wrong
>provides no data

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (700x700, 147K)

Historical data, look at the log chart for bitcoin.

Disregarded. Keep posting and I'll disregard you harder, you won't get my approval this way.

You should be interested in what bitcoin does since most shitcoins follow a similar trajectory to it. The pump on your shitcoins will most certainly return to their mean if bitcoin stagnate.
That being said you can still make money on those pump and dumps.

Sorry guys, you can look at the data yourselves on tradingview. I can say with absolute certainty that you got into crypto just last year, or maybe this year...

Ah, yes. Look how plebbit demands approval. Plebbit always needs approval. How sad. Saged yet again. Please, you must KYS.

*Disregards
;)

>Something happened before, so it will happen again.
>please go down...PLEASE!?

You’re the kind of retard that shits in the bathtub and just sits in it. I can smell you from here.

Attached: C3F94A2B-1976-4F5F-8AC9-1571FA89E660.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

Ah, and now the normalfag posts an ASCII smiley face on Jow Forums...How disgusting. [sage intensifies]

It'd be awesome if we went up again this fast. But most likely it won't happen.
Also
>p-please go up again

Just calling it like it looks like turbo.

Please post your predictions so I can laugh at them. I know I'm catching flack for not telling you guys what you want to hear but I'll stick to my guns.

*disregards harder
This shit is too much fun

I can say with absolute certainty that if you are absolutely certain about anything in trading you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Be prepared to be humbled.

You're being really, really cringey right now man.

Whew lawdy, you're way too emotionally invested in this.

If it goes parabolic that'd be awesome, but all the data says otherwise.
Also, you really just got into crypto last year right?

>Cringe hehe
This is how you deal with an aspie.
As long as he keeps posting irrelevant stuff to the topic I'll kelp disregarding.
Same goes to you.

*Disregarded

i can prove you wrong, mining cost.

since 2015 (last low) mining cost has soared.

we won't dip below $6k for a long period of time... bitcoin just costs too much to mine, they dont sell.

>see the last 200 years of gold production costs

There are around 30 countries where the cost to mine a bitcoin is 2k-3k dollars.
In Venezuela only, the cost to mine a bitcoin is 500 dollars.

Any other argument?

Attached: MW-GE934_bitcoi_NS_20180306125301.jpg (1130x1833, 233K)

>the data

And yes, this image is for 2018.
Source: marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-mine-a-single-bitcoin-in-your-country-2018-03-06

Can you please refute this?

Hmmm... thought so.
I was hoping someone would refute any of what I said but only brainlets responded.
Bear market for another two years confirmed.

Doesnt matter, mining pools do 99% of the mining already.

Stop obsessing about charts and look to reality. A question for you little genius, did the previous ath bullrun was predicted by ta?

Gonna spare your time and everyone elses.
No

Biggest problem with Bitcoin is the POW consensus algorithm. All coin emission is paid to the miners in block rewards, the miners get transaction fees on top of this. The mechanics of mining favors pooling of hashpower and massive colocation of operations. What would have been decentralized is now dominated by groupthink under the threat of ostracism. The incentive system of POW mining forces miners to spam the network with transaction fees to create congestion and raise transaction costs for all users. Miners are also forced to block beneficial upgrades to the protocol when there is any threat to their business model. Miners who fail to adopt these destructive behaviors are cucks, and they will be naturally deselected. That being said, BTC is likely to reach a new high before we see its demise. Bitcoin has too many supporters incentivized to hide the truth. As in all cases where mass populations are concerned, the only way to learn is the hard way.
>t.Kittycash CEO

>Stop obsessing about charts and look to reality.
That's what I'm doing though.
It's not my fault that you guys are impatient moonboys.
I'm preaching to a group of retards, think whatever you want. You're gonna be disappointed when the price stagnate for the next few years.

Now stop spouting nonsensical shit from your flourinated mouth and go back to where you came from

noting that the intrinsic value of a currency is predicated on the number of people who use it, and noting that the number of people using bitcoin has dramatically increased since 2011 or 2013, it would be asinine to assume that bitcoin will be stagnant just as long as before as currencies have a logarithmic rate of adoption.

Attached: parabolic.png (880x599, 37K)

No answer
No argument
Now go to bed

complete brainlet here, how do mining pools reduce the cost of electricity per unit, more efficiency?

You're making it way more complicated than it is. It's simple supply and demand.
There's a big event that halves supply every once in a while.
There's gonna be stagnation for the next two years and you're gonna see it.
You idiots have never read Benjamin Graham.

>I'm CEO of shitty company
Literal who? This is an anonymous board, your appeal to authority doesn't work here.

I'll be messaging you all in a year when we're still at 4k-6k prices.

They don't. they simply have more hashing power because they have more capital to buy and adquire hardware.
Read more about the relationship with bitmain between btc and bch.

Again. It's only going to become more expensive in the future and this mining pools are the only ones who will be able to compete.

>kittycash: Next generation blockchain game that is fulfilling Satoshi's original vision of blockchain collectables.
user i...
You have a vested interest in the price of bitcoin increasing, that might be why you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

Also, lol. Trying to copy cryptokitties, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Doesn't understand sarcasm
Doesn't understand logic
Doesn't understand I'm on your side
I guess you just stopped reading the 3rd edition of security analysis half way through. Don't worry there're plenty of youtube videos covering it extensively.

Don't discount the videos, they're pretty good.

Anyways, bear market until mid 2020. Then bull before crashing 80%.
All of you anons can believe what you want, I'll stick to my guns.

Attached: 1528002174466.jpg (200x160, 7K)

;)
I like the shrek movie, thanks.

you know that log scale distorts the ratios right? anyone who uses log scale is probably lobotomized.