I saw an user shilling this shitcoin the other day, said it was going to be huge - anyone know anything about it?

I saw an user shilling this shitcoin the other day, said it was going to be huge - anyone know anything about it?

Attached: hydro.png (493x482, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scam don’t get involve

- A few weeks ago they won KPMG's Fintech award, beating 250 non-crypto companies. Prize was 50k and support from KPMG.

- Partnerships include CI Investments, Principle Insurance and TD BANK (Canada's largest bank, World no.13)

- Hit every roadmap deadline

- About to be listed on a top 5 exchange - name not released yet. Likely to be Huobi who have been participating in live events run by HYRDO.

- Next stop on roadmap is mainstream PR...

where did you hear top 5 exchange from? or is this insider knowledge?

If you go on their telegram, it is the pinned message. HYDRO is being added next week.

sounds big...why is Jow Forums not talking about this?

Everyone is accumulating I guess. The official TD Bank press release (scheduled for end of month with bank) will be bigger

Now's the time to accumulate but Jow Forums won't FOMO in until it pumps to 300 SATS.

Good lord I am the guy alternatly fudding and shilling HYDRO to test the sentiment the last weeks. And neither got I hate or approval.
Jow Forums is really dead on some 2014 levels

This sounds like the most promising a shitcoin in recent memory from the TD info user said above

Chinn scam not involve

Because no money everything is in deadcoins who are down 90%

Attached: 1531461762753.jpg (640x503, 51K)

i wanna sell 300 to 500 sat.. because everything goes down at some point but fuck it's hard to even contemplate it when its such a low cap coin.. im already +150% on it.

probably the best shill in recent months, but Jow Forums hates money

there is a new King in town

Attached: cardstack.jpg (696x449, 35K)

LMAO

Sorry, still la

LMAO

Oh many, bagholders these da

LMAO

Oh wow, sorry.

elaborate

oh I forgot to add

Attached: cuphandle9.png (801x454, 48K)

what does this mean?

what does FOMO and SAT mean?

this is a bait post right?

no I'm new to Jow Forums

there are 3 gems into CoinEx atm.
position 3: hydro...will moon, but slowly...
position 2: cet...probably moon this sunday something like 30-40% and will moon again and again.
position 1: card...it's increadible cheap atm, it will have his first moon with 100-200% in this days.

see: investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
FOMO: fear of missing out
sat: smallest unit of btc (one millionth of a whole btc)

what makes you mention CET and CARD? what do you know?

you just need to know that coinex is a fucking underrated moonbase mission exchange

do the math

because Jow Forums is fucking stupid.

2late

2late for what?

Lol it’s definitely not too late.

time for round 2. wakey wakey hydro snakey